Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2023, 04:16 PM   #136
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default I'm shocked! Shocked I say!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Don't be silly. You can't eat while wearing two masks. You know the procedure -

1. Take a deep breath and hold it
2. Remove masks from one ear
3. Shovel chicken soup into mouth
4. Reattach mask to ear
5. Check to make sure the mask has a good seal
6. Resume breathing.
7. Eat and swallow
8. Repeat
I use a slightly different process to eat chicken soup:
  1. Eat chicken soup and swallow
  2. Put up the dirty dishes afterwards (it's a likely step to include because I can't think of any time I have ordered chicken soup at a restaurant. Especially when sick)
#SIMPLELIFE

Besides: Everyone knows there is no covid when seated at a restaurant. It's only present when standing. Come on man!
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 04:21 PM   #137
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Either that or ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
If I recall correctly, the increase in deaths among working aged adults actually started in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2020. And the CEO of One America attributed the increase in the death rate to the COVID epidemic...
Could it more easily be attributed to the simple fact there was no flu in 2020 or 2021, as we all know? And to think, GEPOTUS Trump did not even try to take credit for curing the flu. What a magnanimous guy...
Old 02-25-2023, 04:54 PM   #138
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 06:46 AM   #139
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Could it more easily be attributed to the simple fact there was no flu in 2020 or 2021, as we all know? And to think, GEPOTUS Trump did not even try to take credit for curing the flu. What a magnanimous guy...
I too would love to know where flu vacations in2020 and 2021... I mean it must be a bitching locale! But I guess in the end, it didn't want to stay on a permanent vacation. I guess it felt compelled to come out of retirement once the new kid failed.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:27 AM   #140
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Just a teensey bit of hope for you yet. (not really) Now apply that exact same logic to covid deaths in 2020-2021. For example, a person with 3 comorbidities who died and a DNA test said they had the covid. Ye olde, from versus with discussion of days gone by. <--- See how that actually works now?!? Do ya? Come on man! You do see it now. Right? It's like Lizzo doing a lap dance on ya. You might not want to look, but it's right there in all it's glory.

Just a quick jog down memory lane: You do know the CDC dropped using the DNA test last year because it was neither accurate or reliable. BTW: that whole concept was not peer reviewed until 10 months after the original proposal was made (they didn't even have the virus as a sample then) and the peer review found the original paper to be cra-pola
That is true. Many people whose deaths were attributed to Covid had a short life expectancy. But Covid shortened their lives, whether by days or by years. A 102 year old relative had Covid and died of pneumonia. But I also know many healthy individuals who were fully healthly, caught Covid and died.

People are either going to believe the Covid vaccines are safe and protect a person from either catching Covid or lessening the effects of Covid if caught, or they are going to believe otherwise. Until there is solid evidence out there that he Covid vaccines are dangerous to one's health, I am in the first group.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 07:31 AM   #141
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Once again, total BS. Someone who is Covid vaccinated dies and cerain individuals immediately jump to incorrect conclusions due to lack of research.

https://www.techarp.com/facts/terry-...suddenly-sads/
Old 02-26-2023, 10:04 AM   #142
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Once again, total BS. Someone who is Covid vaccinated dies and cerain individuals immediately jump to incorrect conclusions due to lack of research.

https://www.techarp.com/facts/terry-...suddenly-sads/
This article states Terry Register was supposedly ill and possibly dying. From the information in this article it doesn't state what his illness was or the prognosis of his illness. The only information that has been confirmed as far as his health was he was vaccinated and died shortly there after. Now if he did have a chronic disease could the vaccine exacerbate his condition or was it just a coincidence? I wouldn't just jump to the conclusion the vaccine claim is bullshit. Something is going on with so many claims that supposedly healthy vaccinated people are dying without any prior health problems.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 10:48 AM   #143
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Amen and Hallelujah! Can I get another AMEN brutha?!?

Quote:
Once again, total BS. Someone who is Covid vaccinated dies and cerain individuals immediately jump to incorrect conclusions due to lack of research...
But your going to stick with they died from the covid with pneumonia (new agey BS) - as opposed to from pneumonia with the covid (the way it's been for a long-azzed time)? Yet your crew seems diametrically opposed to the concept of wanting to know if they were vaccinated (sic?) presumably for the covid, even though it is not working out.
Gots to get you some of that Old Time Religion

Sounds more like you are trying to poison the data well by excluding the vaxx data point.
Skeered of sump'n?
Old 02-26-2023, 03:54 PM   #144
texassapper
Premium Access

Old 02-26-2023, 04:11 PM   #145
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
But your going to stick with they died from the covid with pneumonia (new agey BS) - as opposed to from pneumonia with the covid (the way it's been for a long-azzed time)? Yet your crew seems diametrically opposed to the concept of wanting to know if they were vaccinated (sic?) presumably for the covid, even though it is not working out.
Gots to get you some of that Old Time Religion

Sounds more like you are trying to poison the data well by excluding the vaxx data point.
Skeered of sump'n?
People do not die from Covid. Covid weakens the body's immune system and make them susceptible to other illnesses.

I pointede out a weakness in the reporting of Covid deaths. Covid led to the death of my relative because her system was weakened by Covid and she caught pneumonia. Cause of death pneumonia brought on by Covid.

Once again I need to go no further than to see Covid deaths broken down by vaccinated vs. unvaccinated to justify my decision to be fully vaccinated. I'm not scared in way, shape, or form.
Old 02-26-2023, 04:25 PM   #146
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is absolutely no proof that Chifor's vaccination status led to his death. You want it to be so so you believe it.

How many millions of people in this country have had 3 or 4 Covid shots with no ill affects? You find 1 or 2 cases where someone gets vaccinated and dies and jump to the conclusion that the vaccine caused it. Terry Register's was not due to the Covid vaccine and I dout Chifor's death was. Nothing in his obituary to lead one to believe otherwise.
Old 02-26-2023, 04:26 PM   #147
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
People do not die from Covid. Covid weakens the body's immune system and make them susceptible to other illnesses.

Once again I need to go no further than to see Covid deaths broken down by vaccinated vs. unvaccinated to justify my decision to be fully vaccinated. I'm not scared in way, shape, or form.
What other Virus acts in a similar fashion?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:23 PM   #148
texassapper
Premium Access

Old 02-27-2023, 10:01 PM   #149
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is true. Many people whose deaths were attributed to Covid had a short life expectancy. But Covid shortened their lives, whether by days or by years. A 102 year old relative had Covid and died of pneumonia. But I also know many healthy individuals who were fully healthly, caught Covid and died.

People are either going to believe the Covid vaccines are safe and protect a person from either catching Covid or lessening the effects of Covid if caught, or they are going to believe otherwise. Until there is solid evidence out there that he Covid vaccines are dangerous to one's health, I am in the first group.
... I surely agree with some o' your views on this, mate.

But the problem seems to be TWO things... One, people were
FORCED to get the co-vid vax... Some of them even after
already contracting the virus and recovering.

So FORCING the vax onto people was WRONG.

And second, some people are getting sick and even dying
after getting the vax and boosters... Surely need to
see more research on this matter - but make no mistake
- the vax is NOT safe for everybody.

... Just like our other mates here have mentioned.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 06:52 AM   #150
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again, a person dies for currently unknown reasons and you jump to the ridiculous conclusion that is related to Covid vaccinations.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women