Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-25-2016, 04:12 PM   #136
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

http://immigrationtounitedstates.org...ion-waves.html

1. The United States was established and became a country on Sept. 12, 1787! Period! Not the 1600s.
2. Slavery, IN THE US, was abolished December 6th, 1865! PERIOD!
3. The first blacks to come to the US were indentured servants from EUROPE not Africa and has no bearing on the term "nigger"! PERIOD! As IS the secondary subject of this thread!

Where did I learn this? AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY (graduate level), PROFESSOR NELSON, OHIO STATE... and I got an A... and he as black as black can get! Look him up.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:30 PM   #137
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hist...and_sanitation

Indoor plumbing is ancient... as in Before Christ!
Old 02-25-2016, 04:31 PM   #138
bigwillie01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I sure like to know the good shit she's smoking. Lacey what planet are your from?
Old 02-25-2016, 04:36 PM   #139
Max Steed
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post

1. The United States was established and became a country on Sept. 12, 1787! Period! Not the 1600s.
3. The first blacks to come to the US were indentured servants from EUROPE not Africa and has no bearing on the term "nigger"! PERIOD! As IS the secondary subject of this thread!

Where did I learn this? AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY (graduate level), PROFESSOR NELSON, OHIO STATE... and I got an A... and he as black as black can get! Look him up.
This is a direct quote from your link: "The first black Africans to come to America during this period also came as indentured servants. However, almost all the Africans who followed came as chattel slaves."

'Chattel slavery
Chattel slavery, also called traditional slavery, is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as if they were commodities. It is the least prevalent form of slavery in the world today.'

This is why you were told once that your history lesson was false and misleading. I think your heart is in the right place, and appreciate you sharing your previous thoughts, but we're just just kindly asking you to go back and review your notes.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:48 PM   #140
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:

From the article YOU posted...."The first black Africans to come to America during this period also came as indentured servants. However, almost all the Africans who followed came as chattel slaves."

You are absolutely correct that slavery was abolished on 12/6/1865 through the 13th amendment. However, did your professor not talk to you about "sharecropping" after this? Did he not talk about the Jim Crow era? Did he not talk about the Civil Rights era? It's seems to me you think that on the day the 13th amendment was signed, everything became equal. History shows that is absolutely not true.

You are also wrong in the orgin of the N word that rolls so easily off your tounge (or in this case easy for you to type.). The word actually comes from the Latin word niger which means black. The N word has been used since the 1700's in a derogatory fashion

Here are a few links to programs that may provide good info for all who care to watch. I've seen the first program before and I am actually going to watch the second later tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UeLHl7Xo7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSx-ym8H3w
Old 02-25-2016, 04:57 PM   #141
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And more than 90% of the "cattle slaves" came to the US from Brazil, not Africa. They were sold to Brazil. The "Americas" referred to between the 1400s and 1700s is BRAZIL!
Shall we continue? The first two black men on North American soil were explorers.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:57 PM   #142
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
And let me give everybody a lil history lesson. The first wave of slaves to come to the US were slaves in Africa owned and sold by a greedy black man who beat, raped and slaughtered his flock. They were from Nigeria. US cities were only small towns. These slaves were welcomed into homes but because they didn't speak the language and knew nothing about indoor plumbing or trash receptacles, white people gave them their houses and escaped the obvious smells; thus started the city growth pattern of concentric circles; as well as the pattern of moving to suburbs and exurbia. They were called niggers just the same as we say Texans. It was where they were from. Thru time, the meaning was changed due to negative connotations of not knowing plumbing and trash cans. So, nobody in our lifetime has ever known a nigger, not even in Nigeria cause they have toilets, trash cans and most speak English! That is just a FACT! As is, no black person has been a slave in our lifetime. So not white people nor black people in the US even understand how ridiculous it is to insult... Texans... HA! And on that note... I, as an American, will exercise my right to freedom of speech and use any word I deem appropriate... as I just did! Not a racist thing in my statement! This is not THAT TIME! And has NOTHING to do with any of US PEOPLE!

I didn't know any of this.

Oh because it's ignorant bullshit.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:01 PM   #143
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Come on baby... u can dispute me better than that... right? I posted links. Read them! Then give us sources to ur version.
The whole Mid Atlantic Slave Trade argument in our culture is IGNORANT! ON BOTH SIDES! AND SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED 150 YEARS AGO EXACTLY! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US! And the history I gave was to the origin of the term "nigger" so IGNORANTLY used today by BOTH SIDES with NO consideration of how insulting that is to people from NIGERIA!
Old 02-25-2016, 05:08 PM   #144
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
And more than 90% of the "cattle slaves" came to the US from Brazil, not Africa. They were sold to Brazil. The "Americas" referred to between the 1400s and 1700s is BRAZIL!
Shall we continue? The first two black men on North American soil were explorers.
There is no way in HELL you got this much misinformation from an AA history class. Please just stop!
Old 02-25-2016, 05:15 PM   #145
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I never said I got all this information from one history class. My focus across three disciplines is globalism... specifically Labor Diversity til 9-11, at which time I switched to Terr*rism. My student loan DEBT alone is over 100k. Wanna know about the Chinese? Vietnamese? Russians? Hawaiins? South Americans? Mexicans? Whites? Hell, slavery today as was eluded to earlier is called "WHITE SLAVERY"... impress me... tell me why?

Then, explain the impact of Straum Thurman's death on US racism. It's Black History month. Let's get this history right!
Old 02-25-2016, 05:25 PM   #146
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
I never said I got all this information from one history class. My focus across three disciplines is globalism... specifically Labor Diversity til 9-11, at which time I switched to Terr*rism. My student loan DEBT alone is over 100k. Wanna know about the Chinese? Vietnamese? Russians? Hawaiins? South Americans? Mexicans? Whites? Hell, slavery today as was eluded to earlier is called "WHITE SLAVERY"... impress me... tell me why?

Then, explain the impact of Straum Thurman's death on US racism. It's Black History month. Let's get this history right!
If you had taken even one AA history class you would not be as misinformed as you are. I've taken too many AA history courses as well as self studying to continue a pointless debate with you. Continue to believe your foolishness if you wish. Good day.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:32 PM   #147
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And let's be clear... referring to the lack of experience the Nigerians had to the first world country lifestyle should not offend anyone. Truth is... they were less than 5% of slaves brought to the US. Their decendency is less than 1/2 of that so it's nobody here's bloodline!

68... PROVE IT! Teach me. Is it that u r seeing my color and discounting me? Seems so. PROVE ME WRONG! I respect ALL LIFE!!! EQUALLY. Yet u and 1 up there wanna not read what I said, not research it, not give substantial argument w sources, not give me an educated human's respect. What u r doing is engaging in reverse racism and therefore trying to fuel an unnecessary fire. How educated of u!
Old 02-25-2016, 05:49 PM   #148
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
And let's be clear... referring to the lack of experience the Nigerians had to the first world country lifestyle should not offend anyone. Truth is... they were less than 5% of slaves brought to the US. Their decendency is less than 1/2 of that so it's nobody here's bloodline!

68... PROVE IT! Teach me. Is it that u r seeing my color and discounting me? Seems so. PROVE ME WRONG! I respect ALL LIFE!!!
Sweetie it has nothing to do with your race. My AA literature teacher at LSU was white. It has to do with how wrong some of your information is.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:01 PM   #149
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:

So slaves didn't start coming here until 1787? Wrong...the slave trade began in the 1600s. Whether the first came from Europe or not, they descended from Africa and NOT just Nigeria...vast majority were from the West African coast. The overwhelming majority of black Americans have roots in Liberia and Sierra Leone.

The term "nigger" was not about Nigeria.

And African slaves DID know about living as a colonized society, as it is the basis of tribes.

I too appreciate your earlier sentiments on your NBA choices and have no issue there. But the fact that you cited an immigration article to address slavery, as if those two things are even remotely similar, is enough to know we know longer need to have this conversation.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:11 PM   #150
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And again, those slaves brought to the Americas went to Brazil. The Nigerians were not brought here until the invention of the cotton gin however were the first and only to be brought directly and constitute less than 5% of the total slave population. I never said the whole country of Africa was the same as the Nigerians. And again, the US was not a country until 1787... the first two black men on the North American continent were well respected explorers in I believe 1620. The black people brought here before the 1700 were employees, not slaves... butlers and maids who chose that line of work in Europe and chose to come with their employers to North America. These are facts!

But, thank you for at least showing me some respect with ur rebuttal. I appreciate that immensely. I added the link on immigration to show the waves. You should read it!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women