Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2020, 05:11 PM   #136
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Is this like when you tried to throw Lexxxy under the bus by saying she was a Pimp? Or Nah...
I digress.
What in the actual fuck are you talking about or did you quote the wrong person?
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:27 PM   #137
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
What in the actual fuck are you talking about or did you quote the wrong person?
No Ma’am. Not quoting the wrong person. You actually called me ,and texted, to tell me about Lexxxy having control of other accounts. I can let a lot of stuff slide but not blatant lies and BS.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:00 PM   #138
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Now this thread is Bro’s vrs Bro’s and Ho’s vrs Ho’s.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:06 PM   #139
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

You are digging hard, I was contacted by another provider who asked me if she could give my number to Lexxxy’s late friend. I said sure. When she contacted me she said she couldn’t get control of her account, and I texted you. The late young lady contacted me later that day obviously not in any shape to discuss anything. She repeatedly contacted me and I ended up not responding and blocking her. I told you I had no idea what was going on and that was the end of it.

Classy of you to bring that up, but I was drug into that situation for all of 2 or 3 hours. I never once called Lexxxy a pimp. From what has been said it was a very sad, very complicated situation. I apologize for not calling her by name, but I truly don’t remember it. You are a real piece of work. Completely classless to bring something up like that. Yes, I was told by the late provider her account was hijacked and contacted you for assistance and then told you never mind later on. I never said a bad word about Lexxxy. I don’t know her personally, know nothing about that situation with the exception of what has been posted but it’s pretty low for you to bring it up when I had absolutely zero to do with any of it.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:10 PM   #140
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I did what I would do if any provider said they didn’t have control of their account and contacted me to fix it. I contacted admin, which was you. Duh. Go away. What’s your issue? Lexxxy has never been anything but nice, warm and kind. How selfish of you to use a terribly painful part of her life to try to make me look bad.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:18 PM   #141
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ma’am I didn’t bring up specifics or name anyone in particular. My comment has little to do with Lexxxy and more to do with you. I just can’t get behind your stance when I know you are full of BS. Sorry not sorry
Old 02-13-2020, 06:27 PM   #142
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

You most certainly got into specifics when you said I had called Lexxxy a pimp. You made a statement which was part of a very short happening when I was contacted by the late provider who thought I was admin and I forwarded it to the actual admin, which was you.

I have nothing to gain by saying Lexxxy is a class act. Guys were being rude and she’s always been a sweet, kind person on the boards and from what I hear a great person. It’s not BS, she’s a legit and good provider by many accounts. You need to grow up and move on.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #143
bambino
Valued Poster

Oh, the toxicity!!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2020, 06:35 PM   #144
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You most certainly got into specifics when you said I had called Lexxxy a pimp. You made a statement which was part of a very short happening when I was contacted by the late provider who thought I was admin and I forwarded it to the actual admin, which was you.

I have nothing to gain by saying Lexxxy is a class act. Guys were being rude and she’s always been a sweet, kind person on the boards and from what I hear a great person. It’s not BS, she’s a legit and good provider by many accounts. You need to grow up and move on.
I think Lexxxy is great! That’s clearly not the point here
Old 02-13-2020, 06:39 PM   #145
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeh, your point was to bring up a very small happening that would hurt her much more than it would hurt me. I was involuntary involved for a couple hours. I’m sure what happened will affect her for life. Terrible execution.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:42 PM   #146
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, the toxicity!!!!!!!!
Honestly bam, I think there are nuclear waste sites better for mental and physical health than this Pittsburgh community on this board. It can bring out the worst in anyone. I feel so sorry for the amazing and always positive DJ mod. He probably wonders why they dumped us in his lap lol.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:43 PM   #147
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeh, your point was to bring up a very small happening that would hurt her much more than it would hurt me. I was involuntary involved for a couple hours. I’m sure what happened will affect her for life. Terrible execution.
Well actually, you are the one bringing that up, dear. Because your accusations included more than one person. Again, I didn’t name anyone in particular.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:48 PM   #148
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Honestly bam, I think there are nuclear waste sites better for mental and physical health than this Pittsburgh community on this board. It can bring out the worst in anyone. I feel so sorry for the amazing and always positive DJ mod. He probably wonders why they dumped us in his lap lol.
Actually it’s been pretty tame around here. Honestly, it’s you, Lexxy, Gabs and of course, the late entry from the Queen of Pgh who have poisoned this the thread. The lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is astounding.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:50 PM   #149
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, as usual you tell 3% of a story, just enough to inflame a situation. You say oh you called Lexxxy a pimp. No, actually I didn’t call her anything. I forwarded texts to admin aka you to address a situation someone dumped on me by erroneously thinking I still had a damn thing to do with that shit show of a site.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:53 PM   #150
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Actually it’s been pretty tame around here. Honestly, it’s you, Lexxy, Gabs and of course, the late entry from the Queen of Pgh who have poisoned this the thread. The lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is astounding.
lol, this is why I never post...... I get sucked in by the negativity and since I could give no fucks what anyone thinks of me here I say what’s on my mind. I could have been watching re-runs and answering emails. It’s back to work tomorrow, idle hands are no good lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women