Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #136
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Im small then but Olivia, your new pics are Hawwt! Ill try to make up lack of inchs with gratuitous ASS KISSING..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #137
HTownMGR
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 47

Very interesting thread . . .
HTownMGR is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:54 PM   #138
ass_man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
very big is like more than 9 thats usually to big
Olivia, please come to Austin!!! I want you!!
ass_man is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #139
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
You should never feel this way about yourself and honestly that was just a once in a life time experience kinda like on my bucket list thing.. I enjoy average and below average people better plus it hits the right spot like how a bigger man wouldnt be able to hit... Why is it that you dont think you are able to have mutal satisfaction?

Oh, you're really gonna love me then.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #140
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchmiel78 View Post
This post makes me even more depressed. I have no shot in any way shape or form to have mutual satisfaction with a woman. Money? Nope, can only afford to splurge in hobby 3-4 times a year. Looks? Nope, been told quite crudely how ugly I am when I was 50 lbs less and able to run a 6min mile with alone now that I am older and out of shape. Good in bed? Since I don't have money or looks I have not had much practice. Posts like this is a constant reminder it doesn't matter because my dick is to small and I can't change that. Might as well just give up.

Having read all of the attempts to reinforce your self esteem, and all very good ones I might add, allow me to help you solve your issues, and for very little money ...

go to the local sporting goods store and have them print you a T-shirt (front and back) that reads

I may be ugly
but I eat PUSSY
better than any
SUMBITCH in town.

Then duct tape a set of bicycle handle bars to your forehead and cruise every singles bar in town on Friday and Saturday nights.

End of problemo!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #141
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
Im small then but Olivia, your new pics are Hawwt! Ill try to make up lack of inchs with gratuitous ASS KISSING..
Size doesnt matter honestly I was just sharing a experience I have never had and some of yall got butt hurt over the dumbest things.. But I can make you feel like a million bucks tiny or big so there is nothing to worry about....
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #142
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

I aignt butt hurt
Old 02-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #143
Mike007
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

This is a very entertaining post! When I was about 15 years old, this conversation was near and dear to my heart! I used to wonder how I measured up, so to speak. hahaha...good times!

And to the gentleman who "might as well give up. Come on guy! Life is short...live a little and don't worry about want other people think. People mostly care how you treat them not how big your cock is! It really isnt a contest. Get healthy and get busy meeting someone who has SOMETHING in common with you. Then get busy livin!
Mike007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #144
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chZm_Dhj47Q
Old 02-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #145
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

ijs lol
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #146
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default It's a song

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-rated
My sixth grade girlfriend's mother once told me (i am not making this up):

"It ain't the meat, but the motion that makes your mamma wanna rock"
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
LOL

Sounds like something crazy I'd blurt out
Um, folks, it's a song.

Written by Henry Glover, recorded by both Maria Muldaur and Southside Johnny. Check out Maria's version on the album "Waitress In A Donut Shop". Good Stuff.

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #147
NYGman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

See guys, it's very rare that we get to here an honest opinion on size, and when you get all penis envy on a chick it makes sense as to why women won't talk about it. i'm enjoying the thread so don't ruin it.

Quote:
But yall are getting the wrong picture and Im getting emails saying I hurt some of yalls feelings... By no means did I mean that and actually I prefer average to small size anyday and the only reason I didnt turn him down is cause I was really horny so he was lucky.. Or I would have said no so with that said I kinda wish I wouldnt have made this post since I have made a couple people mad....
NYGman is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #148
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I had a girl friend once that told me I was small and that she had had bigger. I'll never forget the way she was about. She was like, "you're ok, but I've had bigger." Ever since then I've always thought of myself as small.
Ass Man....did we date???!!

Wow, I've said that exact same thing!! ha ha ha
Didn't really think that guys take that to heart. Although it WASN'T small, I couldn't have him thinking he was BIG, or he'd be swingin' that thing all over town! Ah hell no! lol

______________________________ ____________

Oh and for the record, it was about 7 1/2 - 8 when it was hard....but that was ENOUGH for me! I can't take a very large one...just ask Alreadygone! He's got enough snake on the plane, to leave someone really dickcombobulated! LOL sexy ass mo fo!!

Although about once a month...my eyes get bigger than my p*ssy and I get the urge...but hell, I usually chicken out before calling up a dickzilla and having someone come hurt me good.

ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #149
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

There's really no way to sugarcoat a guy's ego if his dick is small. All this 'motion in the ocean' jive. Guys know when they're big, average, small, and anything beyond. We, I should say. No matter what ladies say, bigger is better, even if you 'don't know how to use it'. Can always learn. If you're small, as straightforward as this may sound, you might as well just learn to accept it and work with what you've got.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:45 PM   #150
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Don't listen to Rambro

Women have different size vaginas just like men have different size dicks.

It is not a good match to have a tight pussy with a large dick.

The reason many women like a large dick is because they get looser with age and especially after having a baby. This can be corrected but some women are lazy and just look for a large dick but make no mistake there are different size pussies just like there are different size dicks.

A small dick ain't gonna do a whole lot for a big vagina and a big dick ain't gonna do much for a tight pussy.

This link is very informative to the other side of the equation. Vagina size.

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/6/1618.full
We noted that age of a woman is associated with an increase in the transverse diameter at the pelvic flexure. This is consistent with the clinical finding of increasing laxity of the vaginal walls in women of advanced age
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women