Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47822
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #136
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well apparently someone else thought about that too.
Me too. There will be glass on the exterior.

Adjust your tin-foil hat some more. It's still cock-eyed.

Did you "think" the airplanes flying into those tall buildings on 911 was ..... .......another "trick"?

And, if so, how long did it take you to realize you were full of shit?

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...boston-bombing

Check your information.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #137
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

I consider everything. I went right to your site. AS I read, I wondered if the "outside" glass could have fallen from above, which is exactly what someone posted on that site.

I do know that in down town Houston after Alicia, there were mountains of glass in the streets. The wind should have blown most of it in (just like an explosion force) so same issue.

I also believe (admittedly not positive) that the photos of the Murrah (sp?) Bldg. in Oklahoma City showed glass outside in the direction of where McVea's van was located. By your logic that should all have been blown in as well.

Do you recognize the possibility that we are correct or is that beyond your capacity?

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #138
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Me too. There will be glass on the exterior.

Adjust your tin-foil hat some more. It's still cock-eyed.

Did you "think" the airplanes flying into those tall buildings on 911 was ..... .......another "trick"?

And, if so, how long did it take you to realize you were full of shit?

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...boston-bombing

Check your information.
Hahaha, your responses are actually comical. You don't know what you're even talking about. Under normal circumstances you could detonate that same bomb in front of that same window one hundred times and if the blast was even strong enough to shatter the glass the glass of the window would be blown inside every time. The only reason why glass was seen strewn towards the street in this case, is because the window was broken from the inside out and the explosion from the street is not going to do that.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #139
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't know what you're even talking about.

The only reason why glass was seen strewn towards the street in this case, is because the window was broken from the inside out and the explosion from the street is not going to do that.
You are wrong on both counts. #1 you have NO knowledge of the source or extent of MY knowledge. #1 You are wrong. Pressure pushes glass, but also glass is flexible and the rebounding of the glass from being pushed in from pressure can cause it to go outward away from the building.

In 99% of the burglaries from broken windows one will find glass on the OUTSIDE.

I recognize that the TV shows from which you get your information don't really give you that much detail, but they are fiction and have to be created in such a way to point to a certain direction or conclusion. That's what you are doing.

The doctored photograph is the type of information you are relying upon. People trying to make a point to support their agenda ... so now YOU are defending the terrorists!!!

Perhaps you didn't comprehend the first time: You are full of shit.

"This is an important image because it clearly shows the blast pattern of the explosive which was placed in front of the fence beside the mailbox, as you can see by the locations of the fence and other debris just after the blast. There is no question where the detonation took place. In fact, a bystander has recently given an interview claiming his life was saved by the mailbox. If the bomb had been place behind the fence and behind the mailbox on the sidewalk, no bystanders could make that claim, only runners."

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2013...a-photo-essay/

Even your fantasy source disagrees with you ..

.... as to location of blast!

So, if the detonation was in front of the fence, it was NOT inside!
Old 04-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #140
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
...AS I read, I wondered if the "outside" glass could have fallen from above, which is exactly what someone posted on that site. yes!

I do know that in down town Houston after Alicia, there were mountains of glass in the streets. The wind should have blown most of it in (just like an explosion force) so same issue.yes!

I also believe (admittedly not positive) that the photos of the Murrah (sp?) Bldg. in Oklahoma City showed glass outside in the direction of where McVea's van was located. By your logic that should all have been blown in as well.yes!

Do you recognize the possibility that we are correct no ! or is that beyond your capacity?yes!

Old Dingus
OD ... the affliction is too much TV.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #141
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha, your responses are actually comical. You don't know what you're even talking about. Under normal circumstances you could detonate that same bomb in front of that same window one hundred times and if the blast was even strong enough to shatter the glass the glass of the window would be blown inside every time. The only reason why glass was seen strewn towards the street in this case, is because the window was broken from the inside out and the explosion from the street is not going to do that.

like the glass laying all over the sidewalk in this pic

if a bomb went off on the inside of that office and blew the glass outward on to the street, why isnt the desk blown to shit too? if you look at the pic closely theres a stack of undisturbed papers on the desk ..

amazing isn't it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #142
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
like the glass laying all over the sidewalk in this pic

if a bomb went off on the inside of that office and blew the glass outward on to the street, why isnt the desk blown to shit too? if you look at the pic closely theres a stack of undisturbed papers on the desk ..

amazing isn't it
Yes ...

Watch the movie:

http://armorglass.blogspot.com/ ....

One who wants to know must look carefully for the glass FALLING OUT ..

..... when the brick hits the window!!!!

Repeat: He is full of shit.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:16 PM   #143
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are wrong on both counts. #1 you have NO knowledge of the source or extent of MY knowledge. #1 You are wrong. Pressure pushes glass, but also glass is flexible and the rebounding of the glass from being pushed in from pressure can cause it to go outward away from the building.

In 99% of the burglaries from broken windows one will find glass on the OUTSIDE.

I recognize that the TV shows from which you get your information don't really give you that much detail, but they are fiction and have to be created in such a way to point to a certain direction or conclusion. That's what you are doing.

The doctored photograph is the type of information you are relying upon. People trying to make a point to support their agenda ... so now YOU are defending the terrorists!!!

Perhaps you didn't comprehend the first time: You are full of shit.

"This is an important image because it clearly shows the blast pattern of the explosive which was placed in front of the fence beside the mailbox, as you can see by the locations of the fence and other debris just after the blast. There is no question where the detonation took place. In fact, a bystander has recently given an interview claiming his life was saved by the mailbox. If the bomb had been place behind the fence and behind the mailbox on the sidewalk, no bystanders could make that claim, only runners."

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2013...a-photo-essay/

Even your fantasy source disagrees with you ..

.... as to location of blast!

So, if the detonation was in front of the fence, it was NOT inside!
So what's the extent of your knowledge? are you trying to sell me the hideous idea that you're a Burglary Detective or a Window Salesman.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:45 PM   #144
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what's the extent of your knowledge? are you trying to sell me the hideous idea that you're a Burglary Detective or a Window Salesman.

the smoke for the gunpowder is on the outside of the building, not boiling out of the broken windows ..

, splain that Lucy

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #145
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
the smoke for the gunpowder is on the outside of the building, not boiling out of the broken windows ..

, splain that Lucy

You're misunderstanding me. Iam not saying the bomb blew up on the inside of the building. What I am suggesting is the glass was broken from inside the building indicating why glass was on the sidewalk. The guy in the article from my original post is suggesting people shattered it from the inside causing the glass to be strewn all over the sidewalk outside.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #146
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're misunderstanding me. Iam not saying the bomb blew up on the inside of the building. What I am suggesting is the glass was broken from inside the building indicating why glass was on the sidewalk. The guy in the article from my original post is suggesting people shattered it from the inside causing the glass to be strewn all over the sidewalk outside.

ball berings nails etc penetrated the glass form the outside until the glass was so weak it collapsed straight down almost instantly ... go shoot a window with a 22 enough times to get the glass to fall
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:22 PM   #147
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Hahahaha, they didn't stop shit. that guy should be on a stretcher and he should be unconscious. Oh and his color, really not bad at all. It actually shows adequate circulation. Go try bullshitting the other dupes, cause it won't work on me.

Hey coon ass ever heard of a tourniquet ? Not reccomended but there were pleanty used that day. If I remember the dude in the cowboy hat used his belt.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #148
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
wow
WOW x 2

I suppose acp must believe that if he was not there to actually witness, the disaster must not have occurred. Wow! Jerry Fletcher doesn't have anything on this guy!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #149
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
ball berings nails etc penetrated the glass form the outside until the glass was so weak it collapsed straight down almost instantly ... go shoot a window with a 22 enough times to get the glass to fall
Ok, I thought about that at one point. But I still thought most of the glass should still be on the inside of the window. Here's a video showing glass being impacted in slow motion the broken glass appears to be going in the direction of the impact. Iam actually not trying to dispute anything. Iam just curious about this one particular aspect.

http://youtu.be/srse6QDRe5A
Old 04-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #150
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You people boggle the mind. You will love the coming Police State. Freedom is pretty well gone, but you won't miss it. You never cared for it. As long as you're protected, all is well with the world.

There were over 40 murders in Chicago the last couple days. Why don't they shut down the city and search house to house for the killers?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women