Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70494
biomed161133
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2015, 06:42 PM   #136
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Fify....and I thought you were an edumacated woman. Tisk tisk....the showing of ignorance continues....
dude....you're obviously not one of the fucktards who took the time to read dorothy's showcase...

Quote:
Dislikes Fuctards - People Who Are To Serious - Spelling Natzi's
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 09:08 PM   #137
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
dude....you're obviously not one of the fucktards who took the time to read dorothy's showcase...
You still can't spell my name right
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 09:22 PM   #138
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Still loving this thread!!! I'd like to thank CK for keeping it open
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 09:53 PM   #139
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady View Post
oh hell NO!! ITS ONE THING TO GO AT THE GUYS BUT YOU LEAVE YOUR RACIST RHETORIC IN HOUSTON!! If you were my daughter I would take a belt to your ass!! disrespectful .. Leave the girls alone! Dont mess with west.texas! I will be in WT when she is and will discount your session with me by half just to keep her out of here! I tried to be nice but now the gloves are off!! Tye is a sweet girl and i tried to be nice.. You call yourself the.whore, here in west texas we are friends or ladies, but .This has.gone too far..Time to quit! We are respectfully polite here and do not take kindly to your lack of tact! Grow up lil girl!! And she threats with violence and.using weapons.. where is her 20 point infraction Crypt.. She.is.way more rude and hateful then I have EVER been yet no punishment for doing the same thing i did..hmm.. Not only is it not right for her to threaten my friends with knives and throat punches its also not right for her not to suffer the same infractions. The difference is she means it,. I would never do harm!! Im just pointing out an obvious!
OK- catching up on this thread after being gone all day. Dorothy is blunt but hasn't crossed the line to being rude for no reason. She said she isn't afraid and carries a knife for protection. That is not threatening the people on this board. And saying she does not like Asians is a preference. Now throwing it back at Tye is a little across the line but it's not a blatantly racist statement and that is what the guidelines call for. I've allowed a lot of latitude on this thread but lets be sure and keep it between the lines please.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 10:01 PM   #140
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
You still can't spell my name right
no. actually you misspelled your own user name, sweetheart.

but hey...why are you trying to correct me? you hate "spelling natzi's", don't you?
Old 05-21-2015, 10:59 PM   #141
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Heh, Dorthy winning friends and influencing people statewide I see.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 09:45 AM   #142
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
no. actually you misspelled your own user name, sweetheart.

but hey...why are you trying to correct me? you hate "spelling natzi's", don't you?
Im not from kansas Im Dorthy From Texas Home Of The Throat Punches!!
Old 05-22-2015, 09:47 AM   #143
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Trying To Take My Throat Punches World Wide!!
Old 05-22-2015, 09:50 AM   #144
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
^^^^^ that is why the Houston mods like her ... she can drive page counts through the roof when she gets going ... and like the energizer bunny ... she keeps going and going and going and going ... if you think this is over the top here ... come check her out on the Houston Boards! She is actually being very polite here

ON A SIDE NOTE ... she IS highly reviewed here in Houston and she acts the same on the boards there as she does here, so while I can't personally vouch for her, one would have to conclude she is pretty good at what she does to have that many positive reviews even in lieu of the publicity that she tends to attract.

sometimes I wonder if she ascribes to the theory there is no such thing as BAD press?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:05 AM   #145
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
^^^^^ that is why the Houston mods like her ... she can drive page counts through the roof when she gets going ... and like the energizer bunny ... she keeps going and going and going and going ... if you think this is over the top here ... come check her out on the Houston Boards! She is actually being very polite here

ON A SIDE NOTE ... she IS highly reviewed here in Houston and she acts the same on the boards there as she does here, so while I can't personally vouch for her, one would have to conclude she is pretty good at what she does to have that many positive reviews even in lieu of the publicity that she tends to attract.

sometimes I wonder if she ascribes to the theory there is no such thing as BAD press?
Your problem is you try to figure out the things that are not for you to try to unravel.. For example your thread asking the numbers of how many clients we see and how much the session is and etc. I will post the link when I get done sucking winky.. So they can see my point with you..
Old 05-22-2015, 10:07 AM   #146
john_deere
Valued Poster

actually, please don't. nobody gives a fuck.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:13 AM   #147
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1367030&highlight=
Old 05-22-2015, 01:31 PM   #148
Guest090519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Racial discrimination as defined by UN- any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or "preference" based on race, colour, or descent . . . Ready go!!
Guest090519 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:34 PM   #149
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffcare81 View Post
Racial discrimination as defined by UN- any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or "preference" based on race, colour, or descent . . . Ready go!!
Well Then All Of Eccie Is Racist Especially The NBA Ho's
Old 05-22-2015, 02:20 PM   #150
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffcare81 View Post
That's correct as defined by the UN, but obviously doesn't apply here. As Crypt already stated, he doesn't feel it was a blatant racial statement, so no infraction has occurred. If it's within eccie guidelines, then he's correct and I'm fine with that.

IMO though, the deeper routed issue regardless of the UN definition or eccie's definition of racism, is the fact that it was directly thrown at Tye. She's half Asian, it's in her ads/showcase, Dorthy knows it, or she wouldn't have said it and the intent was to hurt. There's been a lot of banter in this thread, both rude comments as well as a lot of funny ass shit like the gif's many of the gents have posted. I myself have laughed at some of them so hard and loud in my office at work, that my coworkers asked me wtf are you laughing at? But, the direct shot at Tye with Dorthy's Asian comment saddens me. It saddens me due to the fact that we as a society, some people are still not past being racist in some shape or form.

Dorthy's preference not to see Asians is just that....her preference, no big deal, she's not attracted to them or for whatever her reason is, it's fine. Just as many have an NBA policy. Not my place to judge someone's preference on who they are attracted to or choose to have sex with. IMO that's not racist. Maybe it's the Yankee in me, but I draw the line at any type of racial comment regardless of it's intent, or whether it be in jest or not. I don't like it, never have, never will. I can be a smartass with some of the best, I'm no where near thin skinned whatsoever, but again IMO, there's no place for any type of racial comments period.

My $.02

Now, as far as whether Dorthy makes a trip to West TX or not is yet to be seen, but I don't think there's nearly as many Asians in West TX as there are in Houston, so I don't see it being a problem for her here. I think it would be great if we can get past this issue and have it become a NON-issue in this thread going forward.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women