Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #136
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly feel this is why we have lost so many members and have so few providers willing to join.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:48 PM   #137
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:57 PM   #138
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Ummm. Scuse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
Well your not wrong this time Laney !!!

This is like a text from someone you don't want to talk to just act like you don't see it and don't ans. It the Chicken shit way.

Just Thinking ......they are the one's that's Job here is to Handle problem Lmao....Good one.

Their banking on the other member that's are At-A-Boys to stay out of it so they look like their the ones doing the right thing.

But what's right about make a bad call and being showed it was a bad call and acting like they don't give a shit......Just take it

So what MSG is this to member's and non-member's

You know I am on a lot of Boards and there's a lot of guys that hate Eccie just because of this Bullshit. Mod that do what ever they want and make bad calls and don't make it right. Put their Girls ahead of everybody and please don't say anything because they just don't give a Fuck !

Great Fucking ModTards we Here in the Pan.......Right Cplam

Welcome to the board of I don't give a Fuck just don't bother me with your bullshit. I am trying to over see this board. I only care about the ones that will be good lil boy's and girls ........The Sheep.............fuck the sheep dogs............Right rrabbit

I'm pretty sure he's got y'all on ignore. Lol..

THAT or he's ducktaped in a closet somewhere and wellll THAT costs more.. j.s.
XXOO annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:11 PM   #139
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post

XXOO annie
That's some way of putting it nicely, Annie. Fucking hilarious.

Uh oh, Jj sounds riled up now. See what you made him do Cp?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:39 PM   #140
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post

XXOO annie

Poor poor Cplam

I really feel for him Annie.......Ducktaped in the closet......And if it's a closet like your's. He would be coverd up with Boa-a's , Strap-on's , Chains and whips , dildo's. and empty bottles of Jack...... O My
He could really be in a Mess
poor poor CP
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:54 PM   #141
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
I honestly feel this is why we have lost so many members and have so few providers willing to join.

I think it only a small part.........The more fun everyone has the more people will want to be on here. I know I like to have fun and if nothing is happening and Mon-Dane it's boreing

some member just want to just report the new's and that it......... To me that's Boreing and I would hate to be a part of ch.7 eccie news only !!!!

Just think about it.......I am here to have fun and enjoying getting to know everyone......Not just to be a news reporter

Fuck that
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:07 PM   #142
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Hot, are you willing to post the email address again in this thread. I understand that would be in bad form and falcon would flip shit for sure, but the act would grand stand the veracity of the situation. I also noticed the screen shot of the pm of the GL offense was quickly removed.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:28 PM   #143
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

142 posts in a thread and no mention of taint or taint photos. What kind of forum is this?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:02 PM   #144
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
142 posts in a thread and no mention of taint or taint photos. What kind of forum is this?
Are you saying a picture of a taint would be helpful,,ya know it taint pussy and it taint ass hole.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #145
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Hot, are you willing to post the email address again in this thread. I understand that would be in bad form and falcon would flip shit for sure, but the act would grand stand the veracity of the situation. I also noticed the screen shot of the pm of the GL offense was quickly removed.
Playing devil's advocate again bc? LOL. No, I won't cause Falcon any more undue distress by doing so. He was cool enough as it was. The screenshot removed was because I won't pay photobucket for service I could get for free elsewhere. Posting it the first time was proof enough of the points levied for the infraction by CP.

And Pyri, the only taint I want to see in this thread is CP's dreamgirl, UTR Amber's, as an apology. But hell would freeze over before that happens.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:58 PM   #146
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Playing devil's advocate again bc? No, I won't cause Falcon any more undue distress by doing so. The screenshot removed was because I won't pay photobucket for service I could get for free elsewhere. Posting it the first time was proof enough of the points levied for the infraction by CP.

And Pyri, the only taint I want to see in this thread is CP's dreamgirl, UTR Amber's, as an apology. But hell would freeze over before that happens.
It’s kinda devils advocate, but more so I tend to over analyze stuff—no offense intended, it’s just me, I’ll work on that. When I post a pic I think it’s permanent, I pull it from my saved photos, it’s not hosted.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #147
hotrix1
Valued Poster

None taken bc. We're kewl. Question is, do you think we're ever going to see Cp in this thread? Or his girl's taint? But a man can dream, can't he?

I think that goes for GL's also. Especially when the meathead enforcer of the GL is an unjust, irresponsible, pocket Modtard on a power trip.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:31 PM   #148
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post

Are you saying a picture of a taint would be helpful,,ya know it taint pussy and it taint ass hole.
With taint comes understanding ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:00 PM   #149
bc1969
Valued Poster

I think if he don’t defend his actions, (the person was called out) then that person can have no creditablity. I think if you are defending your actions then you are right. CP has been called to the floor—as I noticed CP is an active and an important part of “taint” referrals system. So are you. You don’t show up on your court date, you lose the case. Right?

Laney still gets 10pts.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:11 PM   #150
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Can everyone please chill. The reason I've not said anything is that I have been away for awhile. Hotrix, please PM me to discuss. The reason the points were given is due to the urgency of the situation. Someone's livelihood was in jeopardy. Once the issue was brought to my attention, it was corrected. Hotrix should have known better than to re-post. That was deliberate. That is why I pointed him. I would have pointed anyone on this board for doing that, so it just isn't Hotrix.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women