Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60434
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2023, 05:33 PM   #136
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Devo and J, I appreciate your honesty and responses.

Berry... we await yours
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 07:02 PM   #137
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

We know berry is unlikely to respond. So in the interst of fairness... For the guys who feel the shoot was justified...

WD, Ninja, Tommy

if the body camera footage show that he was uncooperative and armed but never went for the gun and folks got jumpy and fired early, do you view that as a good shoot?

Or a senseless tragedy that should have been handled differently?
Old 08-14-2023, 07:10 PM   #138
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Lotta ifs. No reason here not to believe the officers. Too many involved.
I don't believe any footage of the event should be released.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 07:13 PM   #139
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I only used one IF on purpose, but I get your point. Would still like an answer to that hypothetical.
Old 08-14-2023, 07:15 PM   #140
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://nypost.com/2023/08/14/trump-...m-at-feds-fbi/

Quote:
Craig Robertson, 75, was armed with a revolver when he confronted federal agents trying to execute a search warrant on Wednesday over his alleged assassination threats against President Joe Biden and other top Democrats, the FBI said in a statement.

“Robertson resisted arrest and as agents attempted to take him into custody he pointed a .357 revolver at them,” the statement said, read the statement,according to Deseret News.

“The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force officers seriously,” the statement continued.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:10 PM   #141
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
We know berry is unlikely to respond. So in the interst of fairness... For the guys who feel the shoot was justified...

WD, Ninja, Tommy

if the body camera footage show that he was uncooperative and armed but never went for the gun and folks got jumpy and fired early, do you view that as a good shoot?

Senseless tragedy that should have been handled differently. But it never would have gotten to that point if that guy had half a brain or a little common sense, either.

Make no mistake, this guy fucked around and found out. Old, white lunatics who love trump way too much, like this dipshit, need to be checked too. They need to realize their people no longer rule this country unilaterally. Times have changed for real real, and entitled white dicks like this guy don't have all the rights they think they do.

You're not allowed to specifically, and repeatedly, threaten the lives of the POTUS, and various other gov't officials and FBI agents. Doesn't matter how old or white you are. You're just not. Period. Don't believe that? Fuck around and find out.
tommy156 is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 11:04 PM   #142
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Good question

Quote:
We know berry is unlikely to respond. So in the interest of fairness... For the guys who feel the shoot was justified...

WD, Ninja, Tommy

I stay about Justice. My belief is that sometimes that means the death penalty whether by bullet at the scene or needle after the appeals are heard. Being uncooperative may well escalate the level of force that is appropriate but non-lethal means should be used first with the intent to apprehend not execute. If he did not go for his weapon and someone squeezed off a shot early it absolutely should have been handled differently.

My comments have been that the warrant service was justified based on the information posted directly by the deceased and given that the FBI attempted peaceful contact but were turned away. I believe their show of force was appropriate given the circumstances but do not support calling it a good shoot if he was not actively engaging them with a weapon. That many agents with access to all forms of lethal and non-lethal implements should have been able to take him in alive unless he gave them no other choice
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 04:55 AM   #143
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

3 asked from both sides. 4 reasonable answers. 1 dodgy response. 1 who pesters and peppers others with questions while rarely answering any posted to him.

Expectations met
Old 08-15-2023, 05:02 AM   #144
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

HD, do you believe the guys on this forum who’ve repeatedly called for Trump’s death deserve a visit from the secret service?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 05:16 AM   #145
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Show me the specific wording and I'll weigh in on whether I feel they're comparable to the clear language that led to Craig Robertson's visits.
Old 08-15-2023, 09:27 AM   #146
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
HD, do you believe the guys on this forum who’ve repeatedly called for Trump’s death deserve a visit from the secret service?
None of the leftists believe that. Hell, they are afraid to even criticize a fellow leftist when he makes despicable and inhumane comments cheering on someone's death and insulting their family
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 09:30 AM   #147
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Lol. Nice try.
Old 08-15-2023, 09:41 AM   #148
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. Nice try.
Nothing to laugh at. He's asking a fair question. I'm willing to look at specifics.

If he provides them, I'm happy to answer. It's the give and take of discussion. He obliged my question, I'm trying to with his.
Old 08-15-2023, 09:44 AM   #149
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Nothing to laugh at. He's asking a fair question. I'm willing to look at specifics.

If he provides them, I'm happy to answer. It's the give and take of discussion. He obliged my question, I'm trying to with his.
I wake up every day hoping trump is dead. I've never once threatened his life. My "Lol. Nice try" came from him trying to conflate those two positions.
Old 08-15-2023, 10:11 AM   #150
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

That speaks to your hopes and dreams. I woke up this morning hopeful for no back pain and some tasty tacos since it's Tuesday.

It's clear you think he's talking about you. Idc either way. If he gives me specific words to look at I'll compare them to Craig Robertson's and weigh in on whether I feel SD should refer to the FBI for investigation.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women