Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2017, 01:05 PM   #136
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You don’t want me to have to come up here and do work...you really don’t...dh is the good cop...

All I’m going to say is this. Those of you choosing to publicly, directly insult your local moderators need to stop. You’ve been given leeway so far for all your violations of guideline #3, but that leeway needs to come to an end. If a moderator fucks up, there is a way to call them on it that doesn’t involve public insults to a member of staff. I’ve broken more moderators than I can count and I’ve never done it by insulting them in public.

You’ve had your say. Continue to have your say respectfully, and things can progress until they reach equilibrium. Don’t open yourselves up to more infractions...legitimate infractions that you have no leg to stand on defending...because I’ll be more than happy to shear any of those sheep over and over again...

Carry on...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #137
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
This is where some retard who doesn't see the big picture comes in and says "it was just a warning for Tebow's sake....move on already".

Laney, do not mistake what I do for kindness......I am without a doubt the second biggest asshole (whores love them some Wakeup) on this board....ijs
Yep, dh let us know in advance that he was the one to have referee this situation.

After things were tried to be handled in private, without all this drama, another set of eyes were brought in to help us gain clarification. And true, there were some insults hurled that were unnecessary and probably could have resulted in more infractions. The help and the fact that dh responded to our questions is greatly appreciated.

Time to let this one dwindle off into the sunset.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #138
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

And don't forget gman. Thanks for clarifying on the questions. Both you and dearhunter.

Will the Panhandlers take back their forum and keep it free from bullshit and intimidation and get the forum they deserve? Do your part.

Now back to your regular programming, this evening's episode of Fuckery in the Panhandle. Brought to you by the makers of Trojan Condoms. "Fuck it, like you stole it. You know you want to."
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:13 PM   #139
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You don’t want me to have to come up here and do work...you really don’t...dh is the good cop...

All I’m going to say is this. Those of you choosing to publicly, directly insult your local moderators need to stop. You’ve been given leeway so far for all your violations of guideline #3, but that leeway needs to come to an end. If a moderator fucks up, there is a way to call them on it that doesn’t involve public insults to a member of staff. I’ve broken more moderators than I can count and I’ve never done it by insulting them in public.

You’ve had your say. Continue to have your say respectfully, and things can progress until they reach equilibrium. Don’t open yourselves up to more infractions...legitimate infractions that you have no leg to stand on defending...because I’ll be more than happy to shear any of those sheep over and over again...

Carry on...

I personally thinck our local Modtards are Publicly disrespecting their self by ether come on here and not knowing what is going on or just blowing us off......

but Gman did come on last night and did do what he could.....I give him respect for that......
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 08:24 PM   #140
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Damn Wakeup you say boo and these tard run and go under grown lmao...they may be rabbit's not sheep lol............They must be ok with the warning from the Modtards now...lol .......it dead...lol
Old 11-28-2017, 08:27 PM   #141
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

I didn't get any points or warnings but I don't think it right and was trying to have the backs of the ones that did...........still don't think it was right.......
Old 11-28-2017, 08:43 PM   #142
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Heh

Do not ever say drunk or not annie didn't try to warn Ya..nopity...DEAF FUCKING HELEN KELLER COULDA SAW THAT VAMPIRE COMING! ..yikeys...i have garland ropes for all ya..yep.. only thing to ward them off now. ( or my secret is telling my mom) XXOO annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:37 PM   #143
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
Damn Wakeup you say boo and these tard run and go under grown lmao...They must be ok with the warning from the Modtards now...
As I said...people are wise enough not to make me do work up here...I hate work, because I'm a lazy bastard...but when I have to do it, I do it with a certain...zeal...

And no, they're not ok with them...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:20 PM   #144
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Get any wool Wakeup? Kinda chilly in here. I need Annie to knit me a new sweater. Got downright cold all of a sudden. Prefer black if you got any to spare.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:27 PM   #145
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sssssssss..Sssssss... GET BACK FROM WENCE YA GO!! LEAVE THESE INNOCENTS ALONE ..YA SHALL MEET THE STAKE AND PIT YE SHALL.. MY LIL PRETTY TURNS IT'S TAIL!! TURN AWAY FROM THIS LAND OR YEE SHALL BE TURNED TO SALT AND NIER OF YOUR DOG OFFSPRING SHALL GROW..YA LINEIAGE SHALL WITHER AS YOUR DICK WONT GROW...and I shall drink another shot in your remembrense..

Yep.. told yall.. sure did. Lol. Annie
Old 11-29-2017, 03:13 AM   #146
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwdkUXQ1yo
Old 11-29-2017, 06:06 AM   #147
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just like i said people. Everything back to normal. The Panhandle had gone to shit. I don't care who's fault it is. I dropped out cause no one truly cares what the providers think anyway. Nope, y'all definitely showed us that.
If your name isn't the only and only"best the Panhandle had to offer" or own moderators words, then you ain't shit".
All of you taught us that with fever.
Thanks
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:32 AM   #148
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Personally, I value your input. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and also try to look out for the ladies. I wish everyone on the board would remember a lot of people have vulnerable feelings and lives and can do with less hassle. Take care.
gfesearcher is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:19 AM   #149
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If you are seeking validation from others for your posts on a SHMB, you are doing it all wrong.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:23 AM   #150
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

And no, they're not ok with them...
Lmao.....I know their not ok with a Modtard strong arming and enforcing their own rules on them. And what I thinck is a hoot is their giving out ickky infraction for them and when they are call out they just act like business as normal.... they are disappointing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Just like i said people. Everything back to normal. The Panhandle had gone to shit. I don't care who's fault it is. I dropped out cause no one truly cares what the providers think anyway. Nope, y'all definitely showed us that.
If your name isn't the only and only"best the Panhandle had to offer" or own moderators words, then you ain't shit".
All of you taught us that with fever.
Thanks
Laney I really thinck what you say does matter and everyone here has the same say and it all matters..............I just wish the Modtard would man up and stopping making up his own rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfesearcher View Post
Personally, I value your input. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and also try to look out for the ladies. I wish everyone on the board would remember a lot of people have vulnerable feelings and lives and can do with less hassle. Take care.
You know GFE all this Hassle has came from one thing trying to strong arm a group in submission

sub·mis·sion

/səbˈmiSHən/

noun noun: submission, plural noun: submissions
  • 1. the action or fact of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women