Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2021, 07:45 PM   #136
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom guy View Post
...using them on us...
“Us” as in one of your many handles?

You make so many assumptions and generalizations. Bumblebee knows nothing about economics. What he stated on that thread was about as lame as you trying to prove you’re intelligent. That’s because you are both one in the same.

You disappoint me cowering away from a face to face meeting. I didn’t figured you to be so spineless with all your name calling and aggressive behavior on this board. I guess you have NO BALLS.

Have a blast with your next reply. At least I don’t have to log in from multiple handles to pretend I have people on my side. I actually have real people who I don’t need to collude with to get their support.

Google translate is your only friend...
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 08:05 PM   #137
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Bryan : I'm sorry, was that comment supposed to get me to stop responding?

"Can you please stop responding because I can't think of good comebacks"?

I am happy, though. In the past it was just name-calling.

Now you're all desperately trying to get me to stop posting. lol

Jayhawk : Except this thread is literally what the discussion has come down to. You calling other people you disagree with, promoters, agenda-driven and the like. Read what you, bobst, Bamboo have repeatedly been hurling. At one point, Bamboo even hid behind his "status" here and tried to sweep everything under the rug. How exactly has KF been so heavily promoted here? Because someone posted a line up? That's a promotion? That's public news available on the site. That someone said Lime looks like the girl in the picture? Okay, that's truth. How is that promoting? Because someone talked about AS' bust, that's automatically promoting to you? That's information.

How is explaining how the K-studio scene, with regards to pictures promoting?

Defending a place doesn't make it promoting. It means righting misconceptions and/or lies. Calling others out for spreading lies isn't promoting. It's saying someone is wrong.

But to narrow-minded ignorants like you, EVERYTHING you disagree with and can't make a comeback to, is a promoter. Like I said before, that term has lost all meaning. It doesn't have power.

And what points have you made? You've made none. If you have posted something in another thread or in another page I may have missed it. In which case, please just requote.

But watch, you're not going to answer any of my questions.

Just like bamboo, you're going to throw tantrums. Weak sauce.

tldr
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 08:09 PM   #138
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post

You make so many assumptions and generalizations. Bumblebee knows nothing about economics. What he stated on that thread was about as lame as you trying to prove you’re intelligent. That’s because you are both one in the same.

You disappoint me cowering away from a face to face meeting. I didn’t figured you to be so spineless with all your name calling and aggressive behavior on this board. I guess you have NO BALLS.

Have a blast with your next reply. At least I don’t have to log in from multiple handles to pretend I have people on my side. I actually have real people who I don’t need to collude with to get their support.

Isn't it funny how it's just Doom/Woody/Chung replying today and the AMP section is completely dead? Actually, it's not funny at all because it would be too difficult for him to login to all the different handles and reply to everything. But I'm sure we'll hear from Capital or Xan or Bumblebee. Maybe Capital will grace us with his presence and make posts like this again -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital View Post
I have complete zero knowledge about any of the studios and girls there. But this thread is mildly fascinating. I said it before, but this doom guy's IQ appears to be 50 points higher than anyone who has posted in this thread. If I took a position that milk is a liquid, he would have me convinced it's a solid in 2 or 3 sentences.
Seriously, who says stuff like this? There he goes talking about intelligence/IQ again.........
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 09:00 PM   #139
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Yep... Kind of like when Clark Kent disappears Superman shows up, Bruce Wayne vanishes and Batman appears, etc. Only this one is a zero NOT a hero!
Old 05-24-2021, 09:16 PM   #140
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Yep... Kind of like when Clark Kent disappears Superman shows up, Bruce Wayne vanishes and Batman appears, etc. Only this one is a zero NOT a hero!
Sounds like personal experience there. So who else am I accused of being?

To quote”. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too”. Will Smith
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 10:42 PM   #141
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittchat12 View Post
So who else am I accused of being?
Uhmmmm... You do realize you’re not wearing your Dumb guy disguise right now? No accusations necessary. I think you just showed us and admitted to your many handles. BUSTED!
Old 05-24-2021, 11:45 PM   #142
Doom guy
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Jayhawk : If you don't want to be called circle jerk crowd, then stop doing it. You don't get to do what you're being accused of doing, then get mad when someone calls you out on it.

How many times have you guys called anyone standing up for Kfest, promoters? How many times has Bamboo tried to retreat back to "Thanks for backing me up. I don't need to put up with this promoter" type guy. You ask me to quote you, but every page is rife with it. I also never said you only did it. I said it's something all of you are doing. That's why I specifically mention each of you in my posts at once.

"Thanks for the support JH and others. It’s rather sad and pathetic how these promoters have to continue creating multiple handles like schizophrenic psychopaths in order to create the facade that there are more than one person supporting a false cause without merit.

All the while people like you and me who have put in our time, efforts and money in this hobby and have maintained the integrity of our lone handles and their brands get ridiculed and threatened by these frauds. If only they would realize that trust and credibility are earned not given. Only then will this forum provide any substantial value."

"omniman - not the majority but 100% of your posts have to do with ragging on AS and LA and defending K-Fest. You can say that registration date doesn't matter all you want, but it is absolutely relevant. Why not just post under your original handle and not under a different handle? You're so lazy that you don't even bother posting a review and just go straight into stirring up crap with everyone.

See that's the funny thing about all the promoters - they create all these different handles instead of posting under their original handle. If your original handle has been banned, take it like a man and don't create new handles."

"Man what a lame response, hahaha. You (and your multiple handles) have your tail between your legs, and this is the best you can do?

Last time I checked, most of us are still hobbying without issue. We're all just fed up with the promoting that is pervasive across the Studio and AMP sections. And when you and Doom guy (aka Woody) decided to go on the offensive against AS (a place a lot of us have never even been or even been screened at), you put way too many guys in the crosshairs."

"Kittchat, you act like Doom and Capital. If I can bet, I would be all-in on that."

"And BINGO was his name-o"

"
Swing and a miss. Try again Capital....I mean Chung.....sorry, I mean Doom.
"

That's just the last 2 or 3 pages.

See, no matter how facetiously you try to quote me or how much you make fun of me for calling your arguments dumb and weak. it doesn't change the core of what I'm saying : You all cannot accept any criticism. And when someone like Bamboo starts getting challenged, he immediately runs away to his support group. Gutless.

Don't like that I called out Bamboo for strawmanning? Then tell him not to do it and then tell him not to try and act smart when he gets caught. But crying " DOoM sAyINg sTrAwMAn!" doesn't wipe away Bamboo's foolishness.

Regarding post 8, again, how is that promoting? I am making clear a mistake that KF has made, one which they admitted to and are willing to correct with real life pictures. And to prove their resolve, they were willing to bet it all. That's not promotion. That's a challenge to all of you whining about pictures. So, again, how is that promoting?

Capitalizing the everything emphasizes the absurdity of your position. Because you keep doing it.

Making fun of a typing technique doesn't actually add to your point, Jayhawk. It just makes you look desperate to try and cling onto something to attack me with. You are WEAK.

See what I did there? I specifically highlighted that so that you can know which word describes your position best.

Parroting someone mockingly doesn't work on me. You would be wise to remember that I am not so easy.

Jayhawk, what defines a promoter?

How is a good review any different from being a "promoter" review?

Does someone getting better service than you make them a promoter, Jayhawk?

Where is the line between a promotion and an honest, good review?

How do you know if a bad review isn't an attack from another studio?

Things to ponder for you.

But, just like my last series of questions, you're not going to answer them, either.

Just like Bamboo, when you're being challenged, you crawl into a fetal position and start with the pointless ad hominems.
Doom guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 11:48 PM   #143
Doom guy
BANNED

Quote:

Bamboo : I asked you some questions. Why aren't you answering them?

You say you want transparency with regards to pictures. Where is your nitpicking with LA? Haven't you noticed the discrepancy in the Soda pictures? Look at the first and second pictures, then the third one. Another person commented on a review regarding her size. I don't see you mentioning that in the name of honesty. Why aren't you all over that?

And I'll ask you as well. What makes a promoter? Honest question. I see you throwing the word about so many times, but it's such a nebulous term at this point, that it needs clearing up. So, go ahead, Bamboo. Explain what a promoter is. See my previous post to Jayhawk.

I haven't made any generalizations or assumptions about you, Bamboo. You're gutless. I challenged you on your position and you still haven't responded.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound, asking me to meet you in real life because you lost an online discussion and got called out looking stupid? Bamboo, if you don't have any wit to answer my questions, just shut your mouth and step down. Otherwise, start answering, dude. But you uttering "multi handles!" "promoter" and other quips makes you look sad to anyone outside of your little support group.

Bamboo, I'll tell you a secret. People like you are universally reviled in the K-scene. I'll bet you tell the booker that you're a reviewer and then you secretly hope the booker will tell the girl that you're a reviewer and expect better service, only to get disappointed when you aren't given everything you want in a menu.

Funny you mention Google, Bamboo. You could stand to learn something from it, the next time you try to sound smart, only to look really ,really dumb in the process.

But answer the questions, bamboo.

Oh who am I kidding. You know you won't!
Old 05-25-2021, 04:07 AM   #144
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Doom guy: LOL

Someone’s feeling got hurt or butt hurts
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 05:54 AM   #145
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Old 05-25-2021, 05:55 AM   #146
anyong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
How is a good review any different from being a "promoter" review?
Sounds like a question only a promoter would ask to me. There are obvious differences.
anyong is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 06:18 AM   #147
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Don't like that I called out Bamboo for strawmanning? Then tell him not to do it and then tell him not to try and act smart when he gets caught. But crying " DOoM sAyINg sTrAwMAn!" doesn't wipe away Bamboo's foolishness.

Just like Bamboo, when you're being challenged, you crawl into a fetal position and start with the pointless ad hominems.
#1. No one has distorted shit on this thread here but you hence you’re the pot calling kettle black (look it up you fool)
#2. Quoting a definition is not an admission of lack of knowledge but rather a short cut to writing called cut and paste (something I’m sure you failed at even as a child)
#3. As we have ALL said to you in this thread many times to your multiple handles NO ONE OWES YOU AN ANSWER
#4. You brought this on yourself so if you don’t like it then leave (see suggestion below)
#5. Disconnect yourself from this thread until June 1 so the mods have time to get around to banning your ass again
Old 05-25-2021, 07:10 AM   #148
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

BigBamboo: LOL
LOL @ Doom guy
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 07:25 PM   #149
Doom guy
BANNED

Bamboo :

1. It's not the pot calling the kettle black. It's someone calling you what you are. I've challenged you on a multitude of issues and you still haven't answered. You're either waiting for someone else to do it or you know you can't. Your line of thinking is full of inconsistencies and since I called you out, you're throwing tantrums.

2. This statement makes no sense. I've never quoted a.. definition as an admission of lack of knowledge... Nor have I copied and pasted.. What the hell are you babbling about? Seriously, have you just given up?

3. Oh, but you do. If not to me, then this community. After all, you're the one who cares about the integrity of pictures, right? So, surely, when other places doctor or put up fake images, they should be called out. After all, it is your hard earned money that you're investing. And since you're such an invaluable member of this community, shouldn't you take it upon yourself to apply scrutiny equally across the board? Go ahead, Bamboo. This forum needs integrity! This forum needs people like Bamboo to guard it against promotions! So, answer the questions.

4. You're the one who complained about pictures. You're the one hurling "promoters" at everyone you disagree with. You're the one who started this. All I'm doing is challenging your claims and asking for clarification. You want me to stop pressing you? Step up to the plate. Go ahead!

5. Oh okay. You get put on blast and you want the other guy to be banned. That's like picking a fight, then running to the principal because you got hit back. What, you can't do anything without someone looking out for you?

Posting memes doesn't add to the conversation. It just makes you look desperate. Calling me names doesn't add weight to your position.

Stop running and answer the question, Bamboo. If you can ask questions, so can I.

Anyong: good. answer the question then. Because Bamboo clearly won't. or can't. who knows.
Old 05-25-2021, 07:42 PM   #150
INAGR8ASS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Longest eccie.net thread attempt I've ever read that I will wait to see the outcome.
INAGR8ASS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women