Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2011, 08:12 AM   #136
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Here goes (since you want it all out in the open):

I have a BIG problem with your friend. You know that, I told you that from day one.. no? I have a BIG problem with you and your posse coming in here and destroying my friend's thread but I'm the "queen of threajacking". This is supposed to be London's vigil and you continue to attack her and call her names. My demeanor and attitude IS different from my on board persona. I have said it myself many times. Thank you for those kind words.

So yeah I'm not really a bitch.. I just play one on Eccie. So we got that clear now. Surprise Surprise.
Where is Wayward? I'm sure even he figured this out. I'm really a sweet little princess.. everyone knows that.

<snip>

Onehitwonder, You could have told me via PM and I would have left it alone. You know, that would have been the "tactful" thing to do. I will respond to your pm. After that I will not write you anymore . I am done.
Noami London is not in a Turkish prison waiting on a firing squad she has been banished temporarily from a SHMB for breaking the rules when she knew she had 20 points. We get it you love your friend but she isn't Mother Theresa in stripper heels and this isn't the end of the world as we know it.

You shots at Ansley and others are not winning you or London any friends and at a certain point while I believe you are a nice young lady you might even post me out of that opinion.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:14 AM   #137
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post

I've said my peace and am done with this.
I thought you were done already. Didn't you say that in your last post?

Quote:

To get respect, you have to earn respect. You ladies are young, good looking and may have a golden mouth or pussy, but that's only going to get you so far in life. A bad attitude makes the most beautiful lady look ugly and most men won't put up with it for long.
Believe it or not, I'm not a career hooker. I'm not really trying to be in this business for long. That is so unbelievable huh. EVERYONE dreams about being a hooker for the rest of their lives right? I understand. Some people do, just not my thing. Thanks for the kind words.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #138
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
....while I believe you are a nice young lady you might even post me out of that opinion.
And that's all you had to say, Thanks.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:18 AM   #139
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Geez...how many people did you send that "back off" PM to? I think I've counted five or so.....
Make it six.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:19 AM   #140
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
So I'm back on your radar.... what does that mean? Am I supposed to be afraid now?
Not yet, you're just mildly annoying, and you haven't done anything to me personally, it just makes me watch and respond to you more often. You'll know when it's time to be afraid...

P.S.-You sure about that "three" number? I've counted enough to make your little PM fest almost qualify as spamming members...
Old 03-25-2011, 08:19 AM   #141
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Edit.. Edit.. Edit..eh wakeup?
Old 03-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #142
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

*sigh* Do yall feel better now?

Old 03-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #143
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Spammnig members? You wouldn't call the "back off" message an ad would you?
Doubtful, but then again I don't know how you choose to advertise either, maybe that's your way of garnering attention. Spamming members is not just limited to advertising however. By now I figured you'd be more informed about the Forum Guidelines...

P.S.-I've made threats on this board before and taken my points, so the mods know what mine look like, and that wasn't it. In fact, it was exactly the opposite, I told you that you'd be able to clearly recognize a time to be worried about me, and that this time wasn't it...in no way does that guarantees such a future scenario...let me know how that RTM works out for you...
Old 03-25-2011, 08:33 AM   #144
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
maybe that's your way of garnering attention.
Damn. I kinda agree.

Lol @ your last comment. I'm very aware.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #145
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Noami London is not in a Turkish prison waiting on a firing squad she has been banished temporarily from a SHMB for breaking the rules when she knew she had 20 points. We get it you love your friend but she isn't Mother Theresa in stripper heels and this isn't the end of the world as we know it.

You shots at Ansley and others are not winning you or London any friends and at a certain point while I believe you are a nice young lady you might even post me out of that opinion.
The shots at Ansley are ridiculous. Considering she has been sober for damn near five years (something that VAL and SNL may want to consider trying, just based upon the drunken postings) it just shows that they can't really come up with anything else so they go for what they assume would be most hurtful.

Typically I find engaging in a battle of wits with the unarmed to be pretty boring since there is no real challenge in it, but I'm happy to make an exception or three..

I did have hopes for Naomi at one point, she seemed to be the more rational of the three. Certainly not the brightest, but the most rational.

Just goes to show even I can be wrong sometimes lol.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #146
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

I thought this was a vigil thread? Did it get off track?
Old 03-25-2011, 08:38 AM   #147
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

I did have hopes for Naomi at one point, she seemed to be the more rational of the three. Certainly not the brightest, but the most rational.

Just goes to show even I can be wrong sometimes lol.
More attacks from Texas.. I'm shocked.

Quote:

P.S.-I've made threats on this board before and taken my points, so the mods know what mine look like, and that wasn't it. In fact, it was exactly the opposite, I told you that you'd be able to clearly recognize a time to be worried about me, and that this time wasn't it...in no way does that guarantees such a future scenario...let me know how that RTM works out for you...
What RTM? Why would I RTM your post? You do not scare me. Believe it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
It's London's vigil thread. What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
I have all the information that I need.
I do too.

Quote:
Does all of this London got banned crap make money for you? Does it pay your bills? Keep a roof over your head? Take care of your children (if you have them)? If you answer no to just one of those questions.......then why keep it up?

I understand she's your friend and I understand that ladies in this business need to look out for each other, but sometime's it takes a while to understand that the same people you go up to bat for......wouldn't do the same for you. But, maybe London and some of the other ladies that are in your lil band would. You all seem to think the same, at least that's what I gather from the posts I've read.

Do you honestly think that the same guys "holding a vigil" or kissing your ass on this board would really come to bat for you in real life? I'm not trying to insult the gents, but you guys for the most part have wives, families and no, you wouldn't come to bat for these ladies in real life. My dear, all are you to a lot of these guys on this or any other board is just a piece of ass. Crude, harsh...maybe, but the truth.
Just read this part.

You gave me a lot to think about. I will. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
Well, hell..........don't go away mad........just go away........
Mad for what? Please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post

I tried to tell you that a month ago and you paid me no attention.....Oh well.....does'nt matter where you learn it from just as long as it gets learnt .........

(y'all like that word? Made it myself)
"Learnt what"? As long as I kiss your ass everything will be ok right?
Sorry I'm not one of those. You really did have me fooled. Hm I think not.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:40 AM   #148
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Naw, it was just switched to a parallel siding...it'll join back up with the main line sometime soon...
Old 03-25-2011, 08:45 AM   #149
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have all the information that I need.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #150
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Quote:
Onehitwonder, You could have told me via PM and I would have left it alone. You know, that would have been the "tactful" thing to do. I will not write you anymore . I am done.

Well, hell..........don't go away mad........just go away........

I tried to tell you that a month ago and you paid me no attention.....Oh well.....does'nt matter where you learn it from just as long as it gets learnt .........

(y'all like that word? Made it myself)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women