Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #136
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpusa View Post
Flec,
That's just wrong. Eccie is a developing board in the Carolinas, as the numbers reflect. Other info sources are more established here...Get that sista into your town and treat her well, she'll return, you'll be happy, EOS.
We had a guy who was going to rent a room for the weekend for her, and we thought we had it all lined up, but it didn't happen. There is also a girl in Toronto that I would love to see and I do get to Detroit now and then.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #137
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I think AA woman are truly beautiful. What does everyone think about my statement( Just opinion) that they are less experimental when it come to sex.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #138
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
What does everyone think about my statement( Just opinion) that they are less experimental when it come to sex.
That is most definitely subjective. What she won't do with you, she will do with someone else. That's the way I see it. For example: Greek/CIM. I would NEVER engage in such act with a hobbyist but I sure as hell let my ex Greek and CIM me . I think it's most definitely an individual thing not a race thing.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:26 PM   #139
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
I agree with True Whatever cause preference is preference and personal on all levels. It's nothing you should have to defend and all children ARE beautiful.

Here's my question for you Naomi, would you do a white blond girl cause I would do you! *wigglin eyebrows*
LOL!!! YES!! :-)

Quote:
I think white blond girls are just as victimized. We are air heads and the only thing we are good for is sex. I think everybody should do what they wanna do and leave others to do what they want to do.
You make a great point, Lacey. Some people blame race for everything. I've heard it all even outside the hobby world. White man this and White man that. After reading the responses in this thread, I'm starting to think that it's just another excuse and that ebony women need to step their game up.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #140
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's the one that gets me, not that it keeps me up nights: guys that will step outside their race and at the same time demonize girls that do and even more confusing is people who won't see people in their own race. WTF??? I am a fact person and the only thing I have to "say" about race/s is just like other animals, if you are a pure bred whatever, you are healthier and less susseptible(?) to disease and sickness no matter what your race is and everybody should be proud to represent. I'm proud to be an intelligent white blond girl who can FUCK and cook...lol. There's a whole host of things I am good at but not everybody sees it so I get ya. I can't fix it and neither can you so let's just break out the whip cream and then go shopping.

footnote: I am 9 nationalities and catch every flu. My ex (not ex husband), full blood Indian and never gets sick. My son, half breed, never gets sick. Being a person of multiple nationalities, I just wish people knew that their kids may suffer if their blood is too diversified cause I am one of the healthiest people I know but get sick everytime there is a storm. It sux.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #141
ChicknHawK
Registered Member

Wow such an moot topic yet very educating to those whom have various stereotypes. I myself (AA Male) like women of all races, nationality regardless of skin tone or any other bias. I for one would love to see more AA women in due to my own personal choice. IMO most men wouldn't care what color or shape a naked legs wide open women is. Us men in general would Fuck a hole in the ground if we felt it would give us ultimate satisfaction.
With having said that the only thing I'm displeased is in seeing AA women posting so-called mixed, exotic etc... That irks me a lot. But we all
should least know that we live in a world of differences may it be in thought, actions, lifestyles or random pleasures. But that's just my own two cents.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #142
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Very well put CH. But I have to ask, what's up with those rims? heehee
Old 05-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #143
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I think AA woman are truly beautiful. What does everyone think about my statement( Just opinion) that they are less experimental when it come to sex.

From my experiences, I would say that is false. I'm not into greek, and I don't think they were either, so that wasn't a big deal. I can say they indulged me on a few things that could be considered experimental .
Old 05-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #144
ChicknHawK
Registered Member

@ Lace, Oh them big ole shiny rims... that's just part of my second hobbyists activities
Old 05-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #145
AlluringExotic
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83713
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm loving the responses on here. But seriously I would like to her from those that don't like some chocolate!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #146
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well darn I said my world is vanilla white but there are a select few sexy ass chocolate girls on this site I would do. But that's probably as close to the response you are looking for as you are gonna get cause not many speak their minds truthfully on this subject. I mean seriously, what could they say without being called racists. I'll help em out, it's just not their cup of tea. They don't feel like all AA girls are nasty or irreputable and they will send guys your way if you are their cup of tea and they know you are reputable, just like the rest of us. I doubt there's many that are just straight racist but if they are, they are not going to "where a sign" and please remember racists need love too so that would be like shooting themselves in the foot. I have to say "not all racists are bad people" and we are all narrow minded in one way or another. It's suppose to be "live and let live" so that goes all ways and all the way around. My cup of tea is George Clooney and Naomi can come too. And you have a sweet ass, what nationality are you? I don't really care, it's yummy but making my point and I don't know what you are 8) but you could come next time... *giggles* I bet if you and Naomi did a video, a bunch of guys would buy it from all the races. The economy is just slow right now. Hey, maybe ya'll should make a video. On the same note, you can't blame anyone for their preferences. None of us can help nor be ashamed of who or what we enjoy anymore than who or what we are be it income, race, sex or whatever unless it's violence or molestation. Them people are thieves.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #147
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Ooh stop it shorty! LOL!! *blush*

One guy from San Fransicso told me that I had being black and being 5'8 going against me because
most guys preferred short, white providers... .
Naomi, I am not sure what that guy was smokin but you are hot hot hot in my book and no skin color does not bother me.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:33 AM   #148
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i cannot and willl not say why

someone would not want to / or would want to see an african american woman.

i know this i prefer petite to bbw
blonde to red head
short to tall
late 20's to teens or 40 somethings

but i have enjoyed heavy girls, taller girls 19 yr old and 50 yr olds.

in each case there was something that pushed me to book with someone i might normally choose. be it an attitude, mannerism on line, great reviews or referral.

if many man crave aa women and supply is short they will and should command top dollar. if supply is plentiful and demand is low they will and should command short dollar.

while i have no interest in bbw's many men do and are happy to pay top dollar. the very same guy would probably pass on a 100 overnight with a stunning spinner as it is not his cup of tea.

why there is a great or terrible demand for any type of lady i cannot say but market forces can and will dictate everyones rates and frequency of booking
Old 05-27-2011, 09:51 AM   #149
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Color be damned, I don't like ghetto, black, white, brown, etc. I was a confused kid growing up having a racist father and a ultra-liberal mother. I have 7 mixed-race neices and nephews. Watching my father go from racist to loving grandfather was quite a shock.

My sisters' scales of choice were equally disturbing, from ghetto to well educated. My half sister chose ghetto and has three children from different fathers. Once asked why she chose those "gentlemen", she said she didn't see color. When asked if she would date a white man, she said she didn't date white men. So, she in fact did see color, which eludes her.

My step sister chose educated and had one child. They stayed together for some time. He cheated on her, then beat her up. He was in jail for a year and hasn't been back to see his child nor does he pay child support. Another step sister also chose ghetto. She is co-dependant also and her "boy-friend" spends her money on drugs beats her up and they are still together. While I was in the service, he refused to even meet me. Now, she has isolated herself from her family and is still with the a-hole. Has it affected me in my perceptions? Of course it has, but it doesn't change the fact that I love my neices and nephews.

While I was in the service, I knew one black woman I would have dated, but her sense of family prevented her from dating outside her race. In my life I have seen one black provider. She appealed to my sense of attractiveness. Would I see another black woman? Of course, if she appealed to me. However, most of the black providers I would find attractive in my area do not offer the services I prefer. Am I a racist? To a small degree, I am. I like educated women and I believe that some women who act ghetto are educated, but come across as ignorant to me which is a turn-off. I've met some great black women who came from Africa who are much better educated than even some white women from America.

I personally feel that the American society is regressing to some degree. Recently, I've watched several historical POV's where black athletes who became famous pre-civil rights laws were well spoken, had great careers and prosperous futures. The current crop of athletes do not appear to be in the same league and it's a bit disheartening.

Where am I know? I try to base my opinions on people after I've met them. I hate stupid people, especially those that blindly follow fads and talking points, which includes hypocrite religious people. There is my opinion. It is not meant to inflame nor incite. If I offend anyone, then you are offended, it is not my intention.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #150
last call
Registered Member

I pretty much only see two girls right now. One is a white woman with red hair, and the other is a black woman with brown hair. The white woman has the lower rate. They are both highly skilled and the best around at their specialty. For me personally, since the economy tanked a few years ago, I can rarely ever see a girl over 300 anymore. It will be years until the economy recovers and I can go back to a high rate like 400. It certainly limits who I can see by quite a bit. I miss the good old days
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women