Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #136
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes and that conveniently throws the baby out with the bath water.

Corrupt Political machinery is different than mass voter fraud. We have not seen it in our lifetime and as Trump would say ''Believe me , they'd found it if it was there''.

We have state and local election districts. Be very hard for a mass voter fraud to take place...but you can not sell your nonsense with the truth.

You continually talk about voter ID and never discuss the other voter suppression tricks.

Daley's machine elected JFK. hildebeest's machine kept James Webb and Bernie from being contenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Typical liberal response, when you get your ass handed to you for lying about one thing, then change the lie to something else.
You are ekim the inbred chimp!!!
You're up to your pronounced, prosimian frontal bone in denial, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Everyone here knows that you are the one and only "Ekim the Inbred Chimp", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:06 PM   #137
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Back by Popular Demand!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:13 PM   #138
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The left always claimed that there was no evidence that the lame-stream media was biased against conservatives ..
Plus if you remember, all that furor over Pushing and even suing to get recounts done in iirc 3 states, and what happened.. OH YEA they found irregularities, and gee, the recounts immediately got halted.. WHY? Was it cause those recount finding irregularities found evidence of fraud??

Quote:
You are right....they should just have voting on Sunday from 11am until Noon.

That of course in your mind would not suppress the religious voters...
No, i am just asking WHY SO MANY people have to get early voting mail in ballots, or even absentee ballots??

Quote:
If you have paid your debt to society then you should be able to vote.
With how often we see crooks getting let out sooner than they should, how can you say they ahve served their debt>??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, just like DL's, SS cards, and other forms of ID issued by various governments that won't "insure all votes are honest" any more than the other forms of ID "insure" the holder is in fact who they are representing themselves as. But ... it's better than nothing .. and with a proper "chip" and designs to thwart fraud ... and a hefty sentencing and penalty for counterfeiting, etc., it will go a long way to stopping some of the fraud. (How about if one gets caught with fake voting ID ... can't vote in any election for 10 years!)

It has to be enforced ... just like any other law.
I will be ok with that. Making DL's have a chip in that links to the citizenship / voter id database. And the no voting rights for 10 years if you get done for voter fraud/get caught with a fake ID..

Quote:
Yes and that conveniently throws the baby out with the bath water.
SO exactly what is YOUR solution to getting rid of voter fraud? Telling the govt they need to prove you are not who you claim? GEE we can't even get the NSA, CIA and FBI Talking with one another cleanly. SO HOW the fark do you see a new branch which would have to get formed, to DO this verification, DOING SO?

Quote:
Let me let you boys in on a little secret, noncitizens are not going to risk their statues to fucking vote. The risk far outweighs the reward. There is a reason there is very little voter fraud.....because the fact of the matter is without it being massive and organized , there is very little to no reward.
What the hell are you snorting? I've seen over a DOZEN instances of somone WILLFULLY admitting to fraud, and guess what. THEY GOT NO MASSIVE punishment that would cause others to go "Lets not do it, as the risk is not worth it".??

Also, what non citizens are YOU seeing that are too scared? Have you not seen that one illegal who PROUDLY GOES ON national TV to say "YUp i am illegal, who cares, oh and i work for this news paper'?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:30 AM   #139
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Plus if you remember, all that furor over Pushing and even suing to get recounts done in iirc 3 states, and what happened.. OH YEA they found irregularities, and gee, the recounts immediately got halted.. WHY? Was it cause those recount finding irregularities found evidence of fraud??

They found no massive fraud...

No, i am just asking WHY SO MANY people have to get early voting mail in ballots, or even absentee ballots??

Because , it shortens the lines for others who wait for the last minute to vote....does your dumbass want to limit the sale of Christmas gifts to Dec 24th? Do you understand what a mess that would be? Huge crowds for the elderly are actually dangerous for them. Come on man , think.

With how often we see crooks getting let out sooner than they should, how can you say they ahve served their debt>??

That just means they were a good prisoner and severed their debt under the rules. Jesus, this is not Rocket science. You go to prison for 10 years, you get out in 7 for good behavior, you served your time under the rules and you get to vote.

I will be ok with that. Making DL's have a chip in that links to the citizenship / voter id database. And the no voting rights for 10 years if you get done for voter fraud/get caught with a fake ID..

Damn a fake ID ....bunch of kids that want to get into a club or not going to be able to vote for 10 years. Fake ID are not used to vote.....you realize that right?

SO exactly what is YOUR solution to getting rid of voter fraud? Telling the govt they need to prove you are not who you claim? GEE we can't even get the NSA, CIA and FBI Talking with one another cleanly. SO HOW the fark do you see a new branch which would have to get formed, to DO this verification, DOING SO?

My solution is not VOTER SUPPRESSION.
Jesus , is you owned a business and 31 people over the years stole from you, would you set up a system to punish 500k that did not? That is basically wtf these laws do. It is an excuse to get back to Jim Crow laws. which many of you think , MAGA.

What the hell are you snorting? I've seen over a DOZEN instances of somone WILLFULLY admitting to fraud, and guess what. THEY GOT NO MASSIVE punishment that would cause others to go "Lets not do it, as the risk is not worth it".??

Are you talking about Trump and all his Bankruptcies?

Also, what non citizens are YOU seeing that are too scared? Have you not seen that one illegal who PROUDLY GOES ON national TV to say "YUp i am illegal, who cares, oh and i work for this news paper'?
So this is a reason to disenfranchise millions of your fellow citizens from voting....instead of making it harder to vote, we should be wanting more voter participation in voting.
We should have a goal as a Nation to have 80-90% participation .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:48 AM   #140
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
So this is a reason to disenfranchise millions of your fellow citizens from voting....instead of making it harder to vote, we should be wanting more voter participation in voting.
We should have a goal as a Nation to have 80-90% participation .
Hillary Clinton’’s DNC disenfranchised more voters than anything else in history by rigging the primary for herself!!!!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:56 AM   #141
bamscram
Valued Poster

Isn't this thread about the shooter, not democrats winning elections yesterday?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:28 AM   #142
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Isn't this thread about the shooter, ....
Yes!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:33 AM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yes!
Say there Ace....don't you have some more MOTIVES to solve?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:37 AM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:55 AM   #145
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Controlling the Exercise of the First Amendment .... Clinton style!

... or is it the 2nd Amendment?
Old 11-08-2017, 08:01 AM   #146
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Registered Democrat assaults Rand Paul.

Haters gonna hate.
Quote:
Isn't this thread about the shooter, not democrats winning elections yesterday?
Quote:
Yes!
actually no. talk about massive thread drift. lol!

this thread is about Rand Paul getting attacked.

he has 5 broken ribs and he will be out for awhile.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:03 AM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Agreed....it led to Tim McVeigh and more carnage.

That was the ATF trying to secure more funds. Which tells us we should quit trying to take away our 2nd amendment rights and give LE less power, not more.

The problem imho is people on the left want us to give up our guns and folks on the right want to beef up Law Enforcement by giving away more of our freedoms.

I do not agree with either.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:28 AM   #148
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I've read a few articles but I cannot find the type of gun the civilian that confronted the shooter used?

Anyone have an article that identifies it?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:31 AM   #149
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
actually no. talk about massive thread drift. lol!

this thread is about Rand Paul getting attacked.

he has 5 broken ribs and he will be out for awhile.
Actually, it was a total sham by the lying Dali Lama.

The headline and the post were unrelated.

But the fact is that he and the rest of the alt-white screwed the pooch on the identity of the shooter. He was not Muslim. He was not Antifa. He was a fucked up redneck with a history of violent acts that got him kicked out of the military.

He never should have had access to firearms, per even the weak ass laws now on the books.

Yet so many of you stubbornly stand up for the rights of guys like him to have accesss to the means to kill innocents in supposedly the safest place in any town.

And continue to equivocate. And blame someone else. Cheap shots from low life idiots with the pants on fire.

Shame on you, assholes.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ompelled-texa/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ayroll-s-fake/
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:31 AM   #150
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I've read a few articles but I cannot find do the type of gun the civilian that confronted the shooter used?

Anyone have an article that identifies it?
There were two civilians with firearms who responded ...

... one had a "rifle" .... and one description suggested a "semi-automatic" weapon .... and he's apparently the one who hit the shooter 2x's. There was also a report of a "handgun" although like a lot of the bullshit posted on the internet .... it hasn't been "fact checked"!

... for instance it was reported peace officers shot the shooter .... that proved not to be true.... the "fog" of the media hype ... aka "the fog of WTF"!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women