Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #136
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

@Tiffani Jameson, thanks Tiff I've taken girls on dates before like the Los Angeles city day tour I did that was magical .the provider and I on BP and we exchanged emails good date.This situation i got a little carried away,her response very vivid.Thanks your sweet doll one the first providers to treat me nice on this post.
kusmaldo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #137
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
@Tiffani Jameson, thanks Tiff I've taken girls on dates before like the Los Angeles city day tour I did that was magical .the provider and I on BP and we exchanged emails good date.This situation i got a little carried away,her response very vivid.Thanks your sweet doll one the first providers to treat me nice on this post.
Listening to Tiffani is usually a good thing. She is quite wise and her advice is usually good.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #138
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@tiffany jameson thanks sweetheart first provider to treat me nice on this thread.i've done dinner dates before like the Los Angeles city tour date I did this past year.the provider and I exchanged emails and it was a blast.this case here
i got too excited and carried away.thanks sweetie for the advice,
Kusmaldo
@ Fancyinheels some like Tiff who thinks i'm not creepy.
dime piece means beautiful EVERYBODY LISTEN TO FANCY IN HEELS
BEFORE THE DIMEPIECE PART.Sorry no quit in me.

@MAX I'm not new to the hobby and know the rules.i also try to
make a provider feel comfortable in my dealings.,most call me back asking
for repeat dates,yes in portugal guys are persistant and among the portugese this is considred common. in my case the provider i contacted is not portugese and took my emails the wrong way.i was not trying to get one over her or
do something wicked just an arranged date.she said yes mind you.it was after that i emailed and got carried away.this thread is entertaining and has made for good comedy you must understand that when i see a beautiful woman i do my best to please her.

@O.T I was not refering to you as insulting me just MAX.
just folks on this thread think of me as a creep for doing what i did when the provider in question didn't even call me that.i don't wish to war on anyone here but willl defend myself.my goal is still the dinner date and to smooth this over.me arrogant know a bit naive yes.i'm the client providers consider ideal,not repulsive.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #139
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
...i'm the client providers consider ideal,not repulsive.
I think that's rather obvious to anyone who has been paying attention. Carry on then.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #140
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@johnny yanks thanks! that's the point i'm trying to get across i'm not.i don't think she thinks i'm one either.so i have to set up an appt.but she is like very elusive.i kick myself i had the opportunity to see her before she left the city i was close to.now its like 10 times harder to set an appt.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #141
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
dime piece means beautiful ....
Oops. My apologies. That was not my understanding of the term. I thought you were calling her a "cheap piece of tail."

I had to look it up on the Urban Dictionary:

Dimepiece

Noun (also DimePie$e, dime piece) used to describe a woman who is flawless looking beyond makeup, or any type of specific lighting. The derivative rating scale created by men is applied here, specifically, where dime=perfect 10, and piece=reducing the woman to an object.

Terms like photogenic do not apply to this category, because the level of perfection is natural. Like a diamond that looks good from any angle.

Well, I feel stupid, and would now be quite flattered to be called a "dimepiece." Sorry, kusmaldo. Carry on carrying on.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #142
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@Fancyinheels okay can you please post on how i' wasn't creepy in my emails to the provider in question.that it would have been dinner by a cool,collective gentleman D-I-N-N-E-R.
not a creep not a psycho.this thread needs that from a Dime piece like yourself.Dinner,at the end of the date ,everyone goes home.No creepy stuff just talk
and charm.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #143
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I think that's rather obvious to anyone who has been paying attention. Carry on then.
You lead me into temptation....I now must go pray!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #144
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
You lead me into temptation....I now must go pray!
Pray tell.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #145
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Pray tell.
Come to me and I will whisper/confess all my impure deeds and thoughts up close and personal.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #146
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Come to me and I will whisper/confess all my impure deeds and thoughts up close and personal.
Now that is a dime peice talking.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:16 AM   #147
YourEroticMasseuse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 126604
My ECCIE Reviews

It is not often that I pause whatever documentary I am currently viewing to respond to a thread, but this one is just too much.

Kusmaldo - Wow. I don't even know where to begin.
If the emails you wrote to that dime showed even half of the commitment power that you have clearly demonstrated you posses in this post, then I really don't know what her problem is. I think I may be one of the few providers on here who appreciates a man that can show his true commitment to me, regardless of whether or not we've met.
And like most women, I am super turned on by a guy who tells me that he has a lot of money and expensive things. It shows that you can really take care of a woman. After all, that's what we really want. Maybe she thought you were bluffing or something. Did you try sending her a copy of your bank statement or your pink slip? Maybe a photo of you in your ride?
And I must know... just what sort of things were you writing to her in your quixotic onslaught of emails? I am afraid you may not have been clear enough in stating that you are not creepy or weird. I find that the more someone makes it a point to express that to me, the more my fears that he might be a crazy stalker are assuaged. She should have been impressed that you thought enough of her to tell her you weren't a weirdo.
Honestly, sometimes, if I'm in a rush and don't have time to verify someone, I just ask them to describe themselves to me, and I check to see if they include the following terms: rapist, serial killer, thief, child abductor, mass email forwarder. It's as simple as that.
I think it's pretty obvious from your description that it was definitely her past experiences that left her jaded, and it had very little to do with your vigorous emailing. Coming from a provider's standpoint, I think it's pretty clear that you should ask about her negative encounters... she will likely open up to you and find that you are someone she can trust. Let her know that it was simply her Post Traumatic Stress Disorder that got in the way of what could be a wonderful, magical relationship, and that you are ready to help her begin the healing process. Once you begin to build that trust back up, she will realize how committed you truly are.
Bottom line - persistence is key! Let her know that you will stop at NOTHING to make her feel comfortable with you!

Malcom1357 - Who the fuck has numbers for a last name?!?!? What, are your parents robots or something??? Idiot.

Johnny - Carry on then? I'm fucking dying over here. You made my evening.

Max - You are obviously an intelligent and reasonable woman, and I hope that you aren't offended by my incredible Photoshop skills. I'm kind of a big deal and would be more than happy to upscale any of your other photos as well. No charge.

Thank you to all who made this thread so deliciously entertaining.

Aaaand it's back to 420 and Futurama for me.

XOX
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PotatoSacMax.jpg (27.0 KB, 133 views)
YourEroticMasseuse is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:51 AM   #148
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@YourEroticMasseuse You are the sweetest I mean that was the post I've been waiting to here.Looks like things are turning in my favor on this thread finally,you summed up all i was looking for and than some.Yeah her past expieriences did that to her not me.I said dinner date and if the dinner date went well i'd take do a day long date and trips to Los Angeles.I'am very well monied and have my mercedes benz,she thought i was trying to run game on her.no way i'm a gentleman to my ladies.thanks for having my back on this post your going in my contacts.if two or four have faith in me........maybe this can work out.YourEroticMasseuse you are a
darling.If she had your attitude thingswouldn't be this hairy.LOL potato sack Yes.

Hey in the near future maybe we can have dinner sweetheart.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #149
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

you see ALCON she/the provider in question took this the wrong way.
@YourEroticMasseuse summed it up perfect.you are a darling sweetheart you go straight to my contacts MWAH!!!! Any put down posts on here just refer to YourEroticMasseuse thread there is your explanation.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #150
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

ALCON if this thread gets to 6000 views should i reveal the name of the prrovider in question?
hey sound off now post your responses to that question.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women