Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70488
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47794
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2015, 11:44 AM   #136
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
So does this mean you are giving it away to someone now who can afford to keep you in the lifestyle that you are accostomed to ?

when you decide to start selling again let me know . Ill pay .
I wouldn't see you if my life depended on it.. I'm no longer a provider period I have a RW career like most normal people sorry you don't know what's that's like & that's why your having a tough time comprehending my vocabulary...

Why do you show so much interest towards Dorthy_Monroe I don't like you & never will.. I rather you pay yourself to STFU & worry about someone else rather than someone like me who has no desire to entertain your curiosity of dorthys purpose history & intentions...

Me thunks you try to pry certain information because your up to no good...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #137
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
She wasn't talking about throat punching you, cb...it was the wandering gent she was addressing indirectly...I think, or thought. OTOH, she probably would deliver the blow to any other mutt who wanted one, out of the kindness of her heart. It's her civic duty.

Of course I could be wrong.
I only throat punch the ones who deserve it.. CB definitely needs a few
Old 10-06-2015, 11:57 AM   #138
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I wouldn't see you if my life depended on it.. I'm no longer a provider period I have a RW career like most normal people sorry you don't know what's that's like & that's why your having a tough time comprehending my vocabulary...

Why do you show so much interest towards Dorthy_Monroe I don't like you & never will.. I rather you pay yourself to STFU & worry about someone else rather than someone like me who has no desire to entertain your curiosity of dorthys purpose history & intentions...

Me thunks you try to pry certain information because your up to no good...
So your dude got tired of hearing your shit and told you to get back on the site so you would shut up or so that he did not have to hear your dribble all day . Thanks for clearing that up . That must be some good sex for him to tolerate you even this long .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:05 PM   #139
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So your dude got tired of hearing your shit and told you to get back on the site so you would shut up or so that he did not have to hear your dribble all day . Thanks for clearing that up . That must be some good sex for him to tolerate you even this long .
That made a lot of sense there buddy give yourself a pat on the back...

My dude ? What dude how did you come up with that bright assumption that I even had a dude ?

Oh your trying to imply I have a pimp but don't have enough balls to come out with it...

Heh Good One You Keep Brainstorming Your Ideas Of My Current Life Situation.. Keep The Fire Extinguisher Near Your Brain Can't Handle All This Thinking....
Old 10-06-2015, 12:08 PM   #140
D.G.

No . I am saying you finally caught a rich old man to take care of you . You probably met him off here or p411 . Thats why he dont care you are on here and probably sent you back so he could watch football . You talk but do not listen in return .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:23 PM   #141
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMixedGuy View Post
Damn I love this pic....welcome back

Who's cunt is that?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:25 PM   #142
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
What do you mean I got out once Um I Am Still Retired & Your Still On My DNS List That's All That Matters...

Nothing Will Be Dragging Me Back To The Stressful Days Of Fucktardom... My Life Is Stress Free & It Will Stay That Way... Carry On
If you are hanging out on this site you have taken a huge step towards
Getting back in. Kinda like a alcoholic just hanging out in the bar to catch
Up with the old gang.
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:30 PM   #143
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
If you are hanging out on this site you have taken a huge step towards
Getting back in. Kinda like a alcoholic just hanging out in the bar to catch
Up with the old gang.
I want to take first dibs at the newly improved Dorthy.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:37 PM   #144
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Laid off or something where did you get that idea that I would even be laid off.. Quoting a medical condition keep coming I smell some points coming in 3 2 1....

It does bother you because you took the time to write a response.. I don't cry to the moderators unless your stalking me Oh I know what your old handle was it all makes sense now.. Did you bring the syrup this time...
Speculation, Hon. Speculation. Here she comes running to the moderator when the heat intensifies in the kitchen.

Writing a few words does not mean I mean I am bothered but slightly entertained by my quick reaction to someone else's starvation for attention. If there is anyone stalking anyone, it's you darling by coming to these forums and "bothering" the nice fucktards who have long forgotten your antics and tirades. Carry on.

Here comes the syrup!

Old 10-06-2015, 01:41 PM   #145
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have a RW career like most normal people ..
Then intermingle with people at work on your own spare time. But I forgot Dorothy can't get along with anyone that is "normal" and constantly has to be the center of attention. Only fucktards would give an ex-hooker the kind of a limelight that she desperately craves.
Old 10-06-2015, 02:28 PM   #146
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No . I am saying you finally caught a rich old man to take care of you . You probably met him off here or p411 . Thats why he dont care you are on here and probably sent you back so he could watch football . You talk but do not listen in return .
Again why do you even care ? Your worrying yourself trying to figure out why I decided to stop being a hooker and its funny.. Do you have that much time on your hands?
Old 10-06-2015, 02:32 PM   #147
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
Then intermingle with people at work on your own spare time. But I forgot Dorothy can't get along with anyone that is "normal" and constantly has to be the center of attention. Only fucktards would give an ex-hooker the kind of a limelight that she desperately craves.
Your not normal but carry on with your none sense.. Guess what nobody likes you either theyneed to go back & read your posts so tthey can see your true colors..Also see when you use to harass me who's your latest victum since I've been gone ? You sir have no room to talk about me another mad tard that the was declined for an appointment more than once..
Old 10-06-2015, 02:34 PM   #148
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
Speculation, Hon. Speculation. Here she comes running to the moderator when the heat intensifies in the kitchen.

Writing a few words does not mean I mean I am bothered but slightly entertained by my quick reaction to someone else's starvation for attention. If there is anyone stalking anyone, it's you darling by coming to these forums and "bothering" the nice fucktards who have long forgotten your antics and tirades. Carry on.

Here comes the syrup!

Nice fucktards I know you aren't putting yourself in that category pffft..
Old 10-06-2015, 02:56 PM   #149
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
My dude ? What dude how did you come up with that bright assumption that I even had a dude ?
That there^^
That's funny as shit right there.
Last I heard, your "dude" had a vajazzled pussy.
You two were out ring shopping?
If I'm m not invited to the wedding I'm going to be pissed.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:34 PM   #150
D.G.

Ok . So you are a lesbian . Good to know on the correction . So who wears the strap on and the dickies ?
D.G. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women