Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #136
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
theres another black list site? what's the name of it?
Dilbert before I tell you, how many are you on right now?

www.nationalblacklist.com
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #137
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There are actually quite a few. Some large, some small, some reputable, some not. And some that little more than very private networks of ladies.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #138
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Dilbert before I tell you, how many are you on right now?

www.nationalblacklist.com
don't know.

the site you listed which is being discussed in this thread, that one I'm aware of. I'm not aware of other black list sites.

I'm supposed to be in that black list site, but doesn't list me as the public browse page doesn't go past 2009. don't recall what it was, but might've been rookie mistake or something that.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:39 AM   #139
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Anything negative should be discussed between affected parties to resolve whatever issues are present. History has shown washing your dirty linen in public does nothing good for both parties except give you a brief moment of superiority till you have to respond to allegations made via mudslinging. IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT WE SAY THINGS WE REGRET AND DO THINGS WE WISH WE HAD NEVER THOUGHT. I am grateful since I have been providing I have not had a bad experience yet (knocking on wood) that requires me posting on NBL. I will continue my screening the best way I know how to while building relationships that last a while. and i do keep my paddle ready for bad boys
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #140
missalexandra
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 109535

In the first case cited...how can you be certain? And does it really matter? If you are really so deeply offended as to leave you still should have paid the woman. If nothing much had taken place perhaps you should have paid half. You should also have explained exactly why. In the second case the provider should have said something sooner and I think you were justified. But it would still have been good form to offer her a little something for her trouble. She may be lying but it might have been sudden and actually not her fault. You can't know.

I'm thinking about joining that site which is why I'm searching out info on it. While I of course am sympathetic to giving providers the power to get back at assholes, I am very concerned about what I'm reading. Telling other providers to avoid someone is one thing. Putting someone's name where it can be Googled is like giving someone the death penalty for driving through a toolbooth.

The blacklist site is set up so the lister can choose how much info is visible in the "public" listings (which can be Googled) and what she puts in the part accessible only to paid members. Of course, not everybody is going to discriminate in what she does with information and consider appropriately the gravity of the perceived offense.

I would not choose to fully out someone in this way unless he is downright dangerous and possibly not even then. But I find myself thinking evilly about what an incredible weapon it could be to use against someone who wrongs me or one of my friends. The temptation is frightening.
missalexandra is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #141
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpius View Post
Hey Mellissa,

I agree with your assessment of this situation.

With ONE exception... I pay the provider AFTER the session is done.

I mean, do you pay your auto mechanic BEFORE he starts working on your car? No, you pay him afterwards.

Serpius
I disagree with your comparison of the two. Your mechanic doesn't always know what the total bill will be until he is done working on your car. Normally the provider lets you know exactly what the total will be ahead of time. Also, while the client faces a risk of the provider ripping him off, the provider still assumes the greater of the risk in the long run. She has to worry the client may be LE. The client may also stiff her (no pun intended. lol).
hobbyist1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #142
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

missalexandra, why bother with nationalblacklist when providerbuzz.com is free?
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #143
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

WPEJ
Because ECCIE won't allow them to use our RL name. The black list is s grudge site where she can post our RL names and Goggle will pull it up. You won't have any way of rebutting her claim.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #144
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
WPEJ
Because ECCIE won't allow them to use our RL name. The black list is s grudge site where she can post our RL names and Goggle will pull it up. You won't have any way of rebutting her claim.
Looks like were bring back an oldie but a goodie! They should call it NATIONALBLACKMAIL.COM
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #145
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
WPEJ
Huh? Providerbuzz is not eccie affiliated and will let providers post real life info. It's like nationalblacklist except that it is free for providers and you have to be a verified provider to read the info (and thus seems much better to me). My point was that if I were a provider, I'd use providerbuzz instead of nationalblacklist.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #146
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Please read the reply. Blacklist is what we are talking about. On blacklist the pissed off provider can post your real name. There is no way you can rebut the post on the black list.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #147
Guest030824
Account Disabled

bF75Hobbist
Go get those bastards. If the providers want to voice their grudge let them do it here where we can give our side of the complaint. I still have all of the bank records and the emails to back up my side so there is no way she would complain here. I have one bitch that wants to slander me but have 10 that will back me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women