Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47799
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #136
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
a long comprehensive quote from a male username as opposed to short small quotes from a female username....and you still think thats the same person?

Look at the sentence structure and the highlighting with ALL CAPS

Funny they can never be on the board at the same time! lol
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #137
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
It has to be off the board shit.....

From what I've heard Slave has been taking out her frustrations on anyone that will not agree with her as she claws desperately for someone to do so..... Maybe Bailey refused to?... Who knows....

But more than one lady out there feels threatened lately.... More than one lady has experienced problems IRL that are being attributed to Slave and Rickyboy....
Never thought I'd say anyone was as big a pain in the ass as Whispers, but I have to say Rick definitely takes it to a new and disgusting level.
It's not just ladies that he is fucking with IRL. I do hope I get to see him again soon to discuss the latest in person.
darter is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #138
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
either him or his hooktard saved it to get back at Bailey because they think its somehow getting back at bailey to repost it.

dude, wants to get people involved in the drama that have nothing to do with it.
And no savak not innocent! DDSA was a player in this shit you guys started and I will destroy him/her.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:46 PM   #139
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Can anyone tell where the picture Rickyboy keeps posting originates from? It doesn't seem to be here on the board anywhere.
I got the answer for ya! I had a doubles and a client who took pictures (multiple pictures) accidentally posted that one and had it taken down....little Ricky and Queen SG screen shotted it ASAP.. It was AWFUL! As you can see! Also my face was in it.

ALSO I have PROOF that SG screen shotted it because she was using that to threaten me via text on my RW number.

Keep in mind it was posted at least three weeks ago....STALK much you freaks?!?! It was up all of thirty minutes MAYBE an hour and those weirdos jumped on that like flies on shit.
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #140
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Hey maybe a thread on hooktard with totally fucking outdated showcases is in order? Anyone else feel this bullshit is false advertising?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:50 PM   #141
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Look at the sentence structure and the highlighting with ALL CAPS

Funny they can never be on the board at the same time! lol

I don't pull Dirk's strings like SG does yours....I have nicely asked him for the last week or so to help and he nicely told me he didn't have time it would have to wait....

Funny you have been a little of your "rocker" lately....sounding a tad bit slavish...guess that is the effect we have huh sweet pea?

NOW....back to all of your proof......
Old 06-10-2014, 06:51 PM   #142
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Wrong Bailey it was sent to her, and are you really discussing private communications on the open board?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:52 PM   #143
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
And no savak not innocent! DDSA was a player in this shit you guys started and I will destroy him/her.
oh yes, you make your intentions clear here. You're here on a revenge mission to avenge that leather bag with the fake tits and red highlights despite the fact that most the conversation is either from whispers, skf, me, beagle, etc.

DDSA is a grown-man who speaks his own mind.

So what's next then. Suppose someone else speaks out opposing you and Guinevere's positions here on the board. Are you gonna take him and say that he's actually one of the chicks he reviews or is know to have seen?

Thats a phail and a facepalm, go take a cold shower to clear your head rick.

better yet, don't, we need and want you to implode.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:52 PM   #144
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
I got the answer for ya! I had a doubles and a client who took pictures (multiple pictures) accidentally posted that one and had it taken down....little Ricky and Queen SG screen shotted it ASAP.. It was AWFUL! As you can see! Also my face was in it.

ALSO I have PROOF that SG screen shotted it because she was using that to threaten me via text on my RW number.

Keep in mind it was posted at least three weeks ago....STALK much you freaks?!?! It was up all of thirty minutes MAYBE an hour and those weirdos jumped on that like flies on shit.

NOTE DONT ACCIDENTLY POST SHIT SHIT SHIT, FOR ALONG TIME

SOBER MUCH?

AWFUL hmm pictures them bumps don't lie though so .is it the camera or you ....
Ha RW NUMBER wonder how people get that?

Oh proof of a bad pic screen shot please do post that shit
Wait don't it IS AWFUL as in your words
Safety first
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:53 PM   #145
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wrong Bailey it was sent to her, and are you really discussing private communications on the open board?
Bump bump bump it up
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:54 PM   #146
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
It was up all of thirty minutes MAYBE an hour and those weirdos jumped on that like flies on shit.
Well when you look like shit, sometimes it attracts flies.
Don't you think your potential clients should have a fair representation before scheduling with you? I know I'd walk the fuck out if I was led on by your fake showcase!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #147
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Suppose you just did the same
Old 06-10-2014, 06:58 PM   #148
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
So what's next then. Suppose someone else speaks out opposing you and Guinevere's positions here on the board. Are you gonna take him and say that he's actually one of the chicks he reviews or is know to have seen?
That's right savak any motherfuckers that attack any provider on this board for 5 months I will destroy!!!!! Bet on it! And when it's a provider using a fake handle to do the bashing, tough shit for her! She gets what is coming in the way of equal karma!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:59 PM   #149
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yep she so hot that when I posted up the most recent pic of her 20 people got it removed for her.
But she posted this one in a recent ad so that shit won't work this time!

Pay attention to the belly area, double chin, and you'll see all the extra weight, compare it to her showcase and the Bailey you once knew!

The new Bailey ate the old one

If anyone would like to see where this photo was originally located before it was placed in the ad that Ricky pulled it from go look at my SHOWCASE. Oh ya and it was taken about a month or so ago.

Quote:
Well when you look like shit, sometimes it attracts flies.
Don't you think your potential clients should have a fair representation before scheduling with you? I know I'd walk the fuck out if I was led on by your fake showcase!

Now what was that about my fake showcase lover boy?
Old 06-10-2014, 07:00 PM   #150
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's right savak any motherfuckers that attack any provider on this board for 5 months I will destroy!!!!! Bet on it! And when it's a provider using a fake handle to do the bashing, tough shit for her! She gets what is coming in the way of equal karma!
You are so clueless it is cute I SWEAR! Buh bye now I have said enough those that care will pm me with questions! Good luck on your quest sweet boy hope SG gives you credit for all the effort!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women