Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60422
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41752
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2014, 12:39 AM   #136
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw a video done by an independent journalist who was interviewing the "Tea Party". He asked a Tea Party member what he did for a living, and he automatically replied: "I get disability"...how hypocritical can you get??
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:56 AM   #137
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
I saw a video done by an independent journalist who was interviewing the "Tea Party". He asked a Tea Party member what he did for a living, and he automatically replied: "I get disability"...how hypocritical can you get??

Why is that hypocritical? Kind of shows that you have no idea of what your talking about Deb. Some people actually do get disabled but somehow you've made a determination that this guy is a fake. Remarkable ability that you have there. We don't even need doctors anymore, we've got Deb. Maybe you should go back to the drawing board and figure something out. Oh, and stop listening to MSNBC and WTF. They don't have a clue.

By the way, just so we can say we saw it, who did that video?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 08:19 AM   #138
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why is that hypocritical? Kind of shows that you have no idea of what your talking about Deb. Some people actually do get disabled but somehow you've made a determination that this guy is a fake. Remarkable ability that you have there. We don't even need doctors anymore, we've got Deb. Maybe you should go back to the drawing board and figure something out. Oh, and stop listening to MSNBC and WTF. They don't have a clue.

By the way, just so we can say we saw it, who did that video?
JD is to big of an idiot to realize that Milf Ded was not questioning the guys disability but his ignorance on where the disability checks come from....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #139
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ignorant is not knowing the difference between "to" and "too"...

The only thing I was ignorant about was how Ronnie Reagan was able to stimulate your "sweet spot" and make you squirm and squeal uncontrollably...

Who knew WTFagboy can only have an orgasm with a Republican icon?

You making shit up again? Or are you projecting....

Reagan was the primer for this huge national debt explosion that you and SOTF are crying about.

You will never fix that problem because of you two and the ignorant masses just like you can not grasp where the problem started and wtf the actual problem is. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:34 AM   #140
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You making shit up again? Or are you projecting....

Reagan was the primer for this huge national debt explosion that you and SOTF are crying about.

You will never fix that problem because of you two and the ignorant masses just like you can not grasp where the problem started and wtf the actual problem is. .

Not making anything up, fagboy. You're the one who praised Ronnie for being clever enough to hit the WTF/Laffer Curve "sweet spot", as you described it. You also concurred with me and SOTF that Ronnie's big mistake was spending too much, not taxing too little. I was actually beginning to think there may be hope for you yet... Now it looks like you're too stupid to remember what you posted yesterday. Have you been checked for Alzheimer's lately?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:51 AM   #141
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
Well Deb, unlike you, I'm not going to make any assumptions. You don't know his backstory, and neither do I, so neither of us have enough information to determine if he is a hypocrite or not.

Quote:
JD is to big of an idiot to realize that Milf Ded was not questioning the guys disability but his ignorance on where the disability checks come from....
Goddamn, your psychic abilities continue to amaze me. First, in spite of Debbie's usual comment that involved no substance, and no attempt at any sort of intellectual discourse, you still managed to see a lame attempt on her part to explain what exactly is hypocritical about collecting disability. Again you demonstrate your remarkable talent for seeing things that just aren't there.

THEN you managed to deduce based on a single post from Debbie, that the man is ignorant of where disability comes from. Who knows, maybe he thinks the Tooth Fairy has a side job delivering disability checks. Or perhaps he believes that his disability check shows up when he clicks his heels together and repeats "Baby needs a new pair of shoes" three times. Again, I stand amazed at your awesome psychic intuition that allows you to see through the fog of disingenuous word vomiting that is Debbie's usual MO, and somehow extract higher meaning and substance from nothing. Bravo Sir. Bravo!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:24 PM   #142
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Well Deb, unlike you, I'm not going to make any assumptions. You don't know his backstory, and neither do I, so neither of us have enough information to determine if he is a hypocrite or not.
What we can say is that if the cocksucker was a Tea Nut job and in fact he was on government disability ....he is a moronic hypocrite.

Common sense is not your strong point it seems to me based on your posting in this forum. You seem to have an inflated opinion of your political acumen. But one could claim I do not have enough information to make that assumption....you could in fact be acting like an ignorant ass know it all.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:00 PM   #143
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You seem to have an inflated opinion of your political acumen. But one could claim I do not have enough information to make that assumption....you could in fact be acting like an ignorant ass know it all.
From what I have seen, SOTF doesn't act like a know-it-all, she just does a good job calling out your bullshit. We have 16,804 posts pointing to who is the arrogant and ignorant ass know it all on this board. That's more than enough information.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:20 PM   #144
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What we can say is that if the cocksucker was a Tea Nut job and in fact he was on government disability ....he is a moronic hypocrite.

Common sense is not your strong point it seems to me based on your posting in this forum. You seem to have an inflated opinion of your political acumen. But one could claim I do not have enough information to make that assumption....you could in fact be acting like an ignorant ass know it all.
So you are saying that believing in fiscal discipline, smaller government, and in the principle of paying as we go rather than putting things on the national credit card means that we should starve or allow ourselves to become homeless if we become disabled?

Believing in fiscal discipline doesn't mean opposing social safety nets. It does mean opposing safety hammocks. I don't expect someone of your intellectual capacity to be able to appreciate the distinction though.

Do you know this man's story? Do you know if he spent his entire working life working hard before becoming disabled? Do you know if he has spent his entire life mooching off the government?

No, you don't. Neither do I. Which is why I know that I don't have nearly enough information to judge him.

I have filed and paid taxes from the time I got my first job at the age of 15. I have been fully vested in Social Security since around age 22 or so. I have rheumatoid arthritis, as well as diabetes. There will come a time when I will no longer be able to work, either this job, nor any other. RA is progressive and debilitating. At some point, I will have no option but to file for disability. Will that make me a hypocrite when I do? Just curious.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:06 PM   #145
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You God Damn right it will., in fact unless you are either willing to pay for your own insurance or are willing to cut disability benifits you are a hypocrite right now and just are not self aware enough to realize it.

We are taking out way more in benifits than wtf we are paying in . I will not waste my time explaining why that is but it is not sustainable to say the least.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:12 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
From what I have seen, SOTF doesn't act like a know-it-all, she just does a good job calling out your bullshit. We have. posts pointing to who is the arrogant and ignorant ass know it all on this board. That's more than enough information.
My ass isn't running around wanting to cut government spending knowing full well that I am going to be wanting the government to pay my diabetes arthritis disability. costs!

SOTF and ypu might be to ignorant to understand just how hypocritical that is but I sure the fuck aint.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:38 PM   #147
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You God Damn right it will., in fact unless you are either willing to pay for your own insurance or are willing to cut disability benifits you are a hypocrite right now and just are not self aware enough to realize it.

We are taking out way more in benifits than wtf we are paying in . I will not waste my time explaining why that is but it is not sustainable to say the least.
Haven't we talked about your propensity to make assumptions before? Yet here you go again with more ASSumptions.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #148
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Haven't we talked about your propensity to make assumpassumptione? Yet here you go again with more ASSumptions.
Saying that we are taking more out of Medicare than we are putting in is a fact not an assumption. Saying that you are likely to take out more than you put in is an assumption. ...albeit , from the information you have provided, a likely accurate one.

If you think you do not make assumption to come up with your judgements. ..your ass is full of more shit that lustyladyboy's ass is full of dick.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #149
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

God damn WTF, you are one heartless SOB. Is this what you mean, if the "clueless" are not included nobody gets help?

“I want to help the helpless, but I don’t give a rat’s ass about the clueless any more,”... Dennis Miller

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 06:03 PM   #150
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Saying that we are taking more out of Medicare than we are putting in is a fact not an assumption. Saying that you are likely to take out more than you put in is an assumption. ...albeit , from the information you have provided, a likely accurate one.

If you think you do not make assumption to come up with your judgements. ..your ass is full of more shit that lustyladyboy's ass is full of dick.
What judgments have I made other than to point out your propensity for reading words that aren't there, your utter inability to read for content and comprehension, and your talent for talking out of both sides of your mouth? All of which, I have quoted the statements you have made to support those judgments.

Now we have to add in the fact that you are apparently blind as well as stupid. Did you not notice the portion of your post that I highlighted in bold? You ASSumed that I apparently don't pay for my medical care. Since I have made no statements whatsoever about my financial dealings, then you have absolutely no idea how I obtain my insurance, how much I pay for it, how much I pay for my medical, nor any other information about my medical care. You simply, once AGAIN, made a whole host of assumptions based on nothing but thin air.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women