Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2014, 06:28 AM   #136
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Saw Captain Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol on TV. He looks a little depressed that the people he stood up for this morning went out and took over a McDonalds, fired shots at the police, and threw more Molotov cocktails. Looks like he backed the wrong horse.
You dumb shit, lack of sleep?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:02 AM   #137
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
You would think if they were trying to portray Brown as a harmless victim with a future ahead of him they would find a better picture of him besides the one of him standing on a street corner flashing gang signs. And how the hell can these folks afford to riot for a week straight, don't they have a job to go too. Would they be rioting if Brown was white and the police officer was black, don't think so.
Well, that's the fucking thing, GENIUS. It's NEVER the other way.

That kid was shot 6 times. That's an UNLOAD. Not a scratch on the officer. A big black dude is 'beating you up', yet there's no signs of struggle on you.

Y'all MF'ers come on this board, talking all this shit, and don't even have a clue what 'white privilege' is. I've talked to other whites. They're aware of it, and openly admit to understanding the benefits of it. Hell, I learned of such FROM a white person, yet y'all so called SMART mf'kers declare to be completely clueless of it. I don't know if it's more appalling or more pathetic.

Either you're lying, or you're extremely ignorant.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:18 AM   #138
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

"Not a scratch"..."no signs of struggle on you".........What fucking kool aid are you drinking, GENIUS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

That kid was shot 6 times. That's an UNLOAD. Not a scratch on the officer. A big black dude is 'beating you up', yet there's no signs of struggle on you.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:29 AM   #139
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
"Not a scratch"..."no signs of struggle on you".........What fucking kool aid are you drinking, GENIUS?
It would help if the police would show how the Cop was beat up. Trot him out or at least some pictures.

If the Cop was smart , he'd go 12 rounds with Manny Pacquiao before showing his face again!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:32 AM   #140
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am sure they have take photos of any physical trauma the police officer received. And isn't the investigation now in the hands of State/Federal agencies, NOT local police?

BTW, it looks like the thug WASN'T SHOT IN THE BACK, as you speculated.

It would also help if the police released the entire criminal record of the thugs involved in this incident; including juvenile records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It would help if the police would show how the Cop was beat up. Trot him out or at least some pictures.

If the Cop was smart , he'd go 12 rounds with Manny Pacquiao before showing his face again!

Old 08-18-2014, 07:59 AM   #141
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Y'all MF'ers come on this board, talking all this shit, and don't even have a clue what 'white privilege' is. I've talked to other whites. They're aware of it, and openly admit to understanding the benefits of it. Hell, I learned of such FROM a white person, yet y'all so called SMART mf'kers declare to be completely clueless of it. I don't know if it's more appalling or more pathetic.

Either you're lying, or you're extremely ignorant.
Ace the "White Privilege" shit it's not even a factor. The clip below is about an incident with Pennsylvania HP back in 2010 the suspect is white and the officers were white. The suspect was Robert Leone and was beaten an inch from his life for practically nothing. The officers weren't brought up on any charges and as far as I know didn't lose their jobs. Leone didn't have any supporters having protests or a civil rights leader speaking on his behalf. If Leone was black his ordeal would have gone viral in minutes and Al not so Sharpton and other big mouth militant fucks would have been all over the dam place pushing for these officers to be crucified. So maybe there is something called Black Privilege too.

Jim

http://youtu.be/O5eOknaXgYU
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:03 AM   #142
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Saw Captain Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol on TV. He looks a little depressed that the people he stood up for this morning went out and took over a McDonalds, fired shots at the police, and threw more Molotov cocktails. Looks like he backed the wrong horse.
His job is tougher than he thought it would be - hard to get thugs who believe their agenda is righteous to give up very easily, especially when they also get to stick it to the man and get free stuff.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:40 AM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

BTW, it looks like the thug WASN'T SHOT IN THE BACK, as you speculated.

I said 'if' he was shot in the back....there 'might' be a problem for the officer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Two, if he shot him in the back while the kid was running away or after he put his hands up, there might be a problem for the officer.
Quote:

It would also help if the police released the entire criminal record of the thugs involved in this incident; including juvenile records.
Yes, release everything relevant to the investigation. Not just things that make one side or the other look bad/good.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:02 AM   #144
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The autopsy report indicate the six wounds were NOT six different shots......but re-entry wounds.

So again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. He wasn't shot six times....

Quote:

Old 08-18-2014, 10:11 AM   #145
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I get what the Ferguson police were trying to do in the beginning by trying to block the media from reporting. Cause this shit would have been done and over with in a couple of days, if the media would have been blocked. Now it just turned into a three ring circus.

Now there bringing in the National Guard to take over. And there reporting that the people that are still rioting aren't even from Ferguson. So who's behind these outside groups coming in? Al Sharpton...or the New Black Panter Party.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:15 AM   #146
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
The autopsy report indicate the six wounds were NOT six different shots......but re-entry wounds.

So again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. He wasn't shot six times....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us...etType=nyt_now

You were saying. Why don't you actually read the report instead of looking for favorable bullshit.

Don't try so hard, dude. Your act is of pure ignorance, race-baiting, and general assclownery.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:16 AM   #147
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

bad link....you need to try harder...........dude

And again, explain your statement "not a scratch" on the officer.........

You just shoot your mouth off without any facts.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:37 AM   #148
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

I'm saying, WHERE'S PROOF OF PHYSICAL ALTERCATION to support the officer using deadly force.

There has been no proof presented, hence, 'not a scratch' on the officer.

You don't get to pull guns on people and fire just because you're a chickenshit, trigger happy d-bag cop. There's an escalation of force process that they're SUPPOSED to follow. Nothing supports that there was such a process.

Understand NOW, genius? Have the cop show proof of this so called scuffle between him and the dead teenager.

Btw, the link worked for me. Maybe that's because I'm not afraid of the truth.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #149
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I'm saying, WHERE'S PROOF OF PHYSICAL ALTERCATION to support the officer using deadly force.

There has been no proof presented, hence, 'not a scratch' on the officer.

You don't get to pull guns on people and fire just because you're a chickenshit, trigger happy d-bag cop.
But you do when a 280 pound thug is beating the crap out of you, and trying to steal your gun.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #150
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Shame they were too fucking cheap to put cameras in the car, and on the patrolman. Then there would be no he said he said.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women