Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161054
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2018, 03:25 PM   #136
BackToDrawingBoard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
McCain came from a highly decorated Naval family both his grand father and his father were both Naval Admirals. He was a little trophy for the VC that's why he wasn't tortured. His whole political career was based upon him being a POW. What's truly bizarre is He and John Kerry blocked a piece of legislation to locate and bring home several hundred MIA/POW's left in Southeast Asia. During the 2008 election Liberals were bashing McCain calling him a Warmonger among other things. Eight years later along comes Trump and he bashes Trump and Liberals are all now defending McCain and pronouncing him as a national treasure and War Hero, lol.

Jim
Getting beaten nearly daily by the Viet Cong and having one's arm broken so badly that you can't even comb your own hair 30 or more years after the fact don't constitute torture???
BackToDrawingBoard is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 03:27 PM   #137
BackToDrawingBoard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
When a man plans his own funeral (that drags on for a week) and wants his casket taken from one capitol rotunda to another, with a two and half hour funeral service ... It tells you everything you need to know about how highly he regarded himself, what a narcissist he was, and what little (if any) humility was a part of his character.
I think he planned his own funeral because the doc told him that his time was up. What he really planned for were the speakers at his funeral. The other stuff wasn't his doing but the doing of others who loved and respected him so much. He could be the last one of his kind.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:37 PM   #138
BackToDrawingBoard
BANNED

Quote:
I would hope so if there is any confirmation of any remaining MIA's over there. I did here something interesting once that there was an effort to retrieve MIA's a few years after one of the Rambo sequels came out, when Rambo rescues MIA's after the government told him there wasn't any remaining MIA's. You might remember that sequel. There is no question Government lies to the public or withholds information we have a right to know. I think that's why Trump is hated, he's calling them out on it.

Jim
The MIAs in Vietnam are presumed dead and were probably killed immediately at the time of their disappearance. There are none that are held as POW as of today. The Viet Cong would have exploited POWs for propaganda and for political leveraging if they still had them. The MIA/POW myth was really the creation of Hollywood.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:40 PM   #139
BackToDrawingBoard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Especially when he invited 'opposition' party members (such as Warren, gore, Albright, obama). BUT refused to invite trump or even his former running partner, Palin..

I've long been saying ,we need term limits. NO ONE should serve 30+ years in government.

I say limit it to 2 terms of 4 years in the house, 1 more in the senate.

There are term limits, it's called the other candidate. It's not the politician's fault if the American people don't get involved in the political process.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:38 PM   #140
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
Yea he has a lot of character like crying and acting a fool on Twitter. Let’s give trump and his supporters a round of applause ��
Well even those that support him aren't crazy about all his tweets. I for one think he should give it a rest. But for a guy who has to contend with verbal aggression every minute of his waking hours, I think I can overlook it. Maybe it's Twitter that keeps him from going postal on some of these assholes.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:24 PM   #141
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:38 PM   #142
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well even those that support him aren't crazy about all his tweets. I for one think he should give it a rest. But for a guy who has to contend with verbal aggression every minute of his waking hours, I think I can overlook it. Maybe it's Twitter that keeps him from going postal on some of these assholes.

Jim
With all the BS in the news about Trump not attending the funeral for McCain you would think he committed a mortal sin, the way I see it McCain didn't want him to attend his funeral so Trump did what he ask, besides that it saved the tax payer a lot of money
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 09:39 PM   #143
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackToDrawingBoard View Post
Getting beaten nearly daily by the Viet Cong and having one's arm broken so badly that you can't even comb your own hair 30 or more years after the fact don't constitute torture???
His arm was broken while ejecting from the jet. As far as torture he might have been slapped around a little bit at first until the VC realized who his descendants were then he was given medical attention he even admits that. Then he was propped up to do propaganda videos for the enemy. That's a known fact.

Jim
Old 09-03-2018, 12:38 AM   #144
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackToDrawingBoard View Post
There are term limits, it's called the other candidate. It's not the politician's fault if the American people don't get involved in the political process.

When many a time, the PARTIES are the ones who get to select (via funding and such) who runs against incumbents, its kind of hard for those of us who are voting, to get to vote OUT someone..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 12:57 AM   #145
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

incumbency has its advantages but it does have an expiry date that is at the whims of the voters.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:01 AM   #146
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
What’s your point? That he was “yellow?” And how does this BREITBART (no better than national Enquirer) graphics illustrate that, Dilbert?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:29 AM   #147
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Is he still dead?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:31 AM   #148
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yes. And so are Twitler’s long term prospects.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 12:55 PM   #149
deju
BANNED

Quote:
His arm was broken while ejecting from the jet. As far as torture he might have been slapped around a little bit at first until the VC realized who his descendants were then he was given medical attention he even admits that. Then he was propped up to do propaganda videos for the enemy. That's a known fact.

Jim
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/john...ry?id=32574863

"McCain says his torture began in August of 1968. “For the next four days, I was beaten every two or three hours by different guards. My left arm was broken again and my ribs were cracked,” he said according to U.S. News. The North Vietnamese wanted a confession for crimes committed against the North Vietnamese people. After holding out for four days, McCain, at the point of suicide, agreed to write a confession. Looking back on his decision, McCain reflected “I felt just terrible about it… Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine,” he said, according to the report."
deju is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 01:22 PM   #150
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by deju View Post
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/john...ry?id=32574863

"McCain says his torture began in August of 1968. “For the next four days, I was beaten every two or three hours by different guards. My left arm was broken again and my ribs were cracked,” he said according to U.S. News. The North Vietnamese wanted a confession for crimes committed against the North Vietnamese people. After holding out for four days, McCain, at the point of suicide, agreed to write a confession. Looking back on his decision, McCain reflected “I felt just terrible about it… Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine,” he said, according to the report."
That's pretty much it. Then he did an estimated 32 propaganda videos for the VC. McCain came back was greeted by Nixon, given medals and ushered into a political career. The other POW's that returned were barely noticed, many lived a life of isolation and battled PTSD related depressive illness for the remainder of their lives and although they endured abusive torture by their captors none of them offered the VC compromising military information.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women