Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35473
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-28-2023, 06:31 AM   #136
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
we are fucking adults on a message board. NONE of us should have to play a game. Realistically points should only be given out for outing someones identity or maybe mentioning the death of someone. Outside of that we are adults, if we don't like something block the person/mute them. I stay away from the sandbox for the most part.

But then how will the people on a power trip stroke their egos?

Things like what have been going on here for years aren't new to the internet. Anyone who has used a message board, or even newsgroups if you go back further, had seen exactly what is happening here.

No difference between a being a pimple faced forum goer in the 90s starting flame wars and trying to bait people and doing the same in the 20s. Really is a shame.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:39 AM   #137
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

We all play a pile of games everyday. Chosen and forced. That's part of life if you're going to interact with people. And many an adult pretends to be mature yet acts like a spoiled child. Some never really grew up mentally or emotionally.

Calling it a game calls it for what it is.

We're supposed to be here for fun and information exchange. Yet we're bitching about fairness in how we perceive rules are applied.

If you're doing that, you're neck deep in the game. It's naive to pretend otherwise.
Old 09-28-2023, 09:34 AM   #138
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Anyone who claims the rules apply equally to everyone here is also playing a game. It's obvious that they do not. I've gotten points for using exact quotes from certain posters, verbatim back at them.

None of us should have play these stupid games, especially when we're paying for access.

There is a thread happening right now that is literally calling for violence against fellow American citizens. Go ahead and pretend it isn't, if that's your prerogative.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:50 PM   #139
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

There’s a simple solution for all the complainers. Just quit the site. Your life will be so much better. Just hang out on FB.
Old 09-28-2023, 07:00 PM   #140
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Anyone who claims the rules apply equally to everyone here is also playing a game. It's obvious that they do not. I've gotten points for using exact quotes from certain posters, verbatim back at them.

None of us should have play these stupid games, especially when we're paying for access.

There is a thread happening right now that is literally calling for violence against fellow American citizens. Go ahead and pretend it isn't, if that's your prerogative.

they are applied equally. you got points for how you replied to those posts you quoted.

we all know what this thread is really about .. it's about a faction of posters who want "the poster who shall not be named" banned. that's not your call.

notice that "the poster who shall not be named" hasn't responded to this thread and never will. why should he? but he is laughing at all this hand wringing from afar. you can bet on that.

post a link to the thread you claim is so offensive. i'd be interested to see if it lives up to your claims.

better still ... RTM it and none of this "RTM is for pussies" nonsense.

it's worth repeating that the staff does not act solely on RTM's. they have stated this before. that feature is intended to be an aid to the staff but it certainly isn't the only reason people get infractions.

they also don't respond to mob rule.

Old 09-28-2023, 07:11 PM   #141
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
they are applied equally. you got points for how you replied to those posts you quoted.

we all know what this thread is really about .. it's about a faction of posters who want "the poster who shall not be named" banned. that's not your call.

notice that "the poster who shall not be named" hasn't responded to this thread and never will. why should he? but he is laughing at all this hand wringing from afar. you can bet on that.

post a link to the thread you claim is so offensive. i'd be interested to see if it lives up to your claims.

better still ... RTM it and none of this "RTM is for pussies" nonsense.

it's worth repeating that the staff does not act solely on RTM's. they have stated this before. that feature is intended to be an aid to the staff but it certainly isn't the only reason people get infractions.

they also don't respond to mob rule.

Exactly. Grown adults are so stupid. Bitching about air. But hey, a couple guys here know what’s going on!!! It’s all a game. You just have to learn how to play it. Mebbe they should offer an online course. Because they’re smarter than the rank in file. But that’s a low bar.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:40 PM   #142
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

A true test would be if all parties would post in the national political forum the same way they do in Pittsburgh sandbox. I have noticed a few not posting nationally much anymore.
I'm just floating this suggestion to all concerned.
Old 09-29-2023, 10:36 AM   #143
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

It's adorable that you actually believe this, but I guarantee if someone started a thread calling for trump and/or his supporters to be "destroyed", it wouldn't last an afternoon without being closed and the OP given an infraction. Go ahead and try to disagree.
Old 09-29-2023, 10:58 AM   #144
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
It's adorable that you actually believe this, but I guarantee if someone started a thread calling for trump and/or his supporters to be "destroyed", it wouldn't last an afternoon without being closed and the OP given an infraction. Go ahead and try to disagree.
Will the posters of Pittsburgh sandbox take their same posting style to the national political forum for the test?
Seems a few don't post there much anymore. I'm wondering why? What's the difference?
Old 09-29-2023, 11:35 AM   #145
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Will the posters of Pittsburgh sandbox take their same posting style to the national political forum for the test?
Seems a few don't post there much anymore. I'm wondering why? What's the difference?
I think it's a safe bet to say they won't.
Old 09-29-2023, 11:50 AM   #146
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
I think it's a safe bet to say they won't.
Just one week. With the same posting spirit. Nothing to lose. Just a test.
Easy right?
Old 09-29-2023, 03:13 PM   #147
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

They won't do it. And I'l also say this. I'm not posting on here to get Berry banned. I have no issue with the guy. I posted here because of one mod who would give points out to people for reasons nobody else would. Shockingly a bunch of you agreed with me. I don't post much in the sandbox and try to lay low. You want an AMP opinion I'm your guy. Any one of you who have messaged me with a question has gotten an honest answer from me. It's not hard to provide selfless insight here.
Old 09-29-2023, 04:18 PM   #148
winn dixie
Premium Access

Curious. How many of you feel you would be pointed for this post?
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=15

I know I would given today's guidelines
Kept screenshot in case of editing
Old 09-29-2023, 04:21 PM   #149
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

80% chance of points
Old 09-29-2023, 04:33 PM   #150
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Curious. How many of you feel you would be pointed for this post?
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=15

I know I would given today's guidelines
Kept screenshot in case of editing
Nice effort at a public RTM. I didn’t mention names or attack anyone personally. How many times have you cast a broad stroke of MAGA people being stupid? But you did get me for 5pts recently soldier. Look, I know you’ve dedicated your life to being some hooker board Bon Viant. Bravo to you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women