Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2011, 06:06 AM   #136
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Maybe the judge is hoping Sandusky eats a gun while he's out on bail.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:10 AM   #137
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think the Alumni Association is hoping the same thing, before he can start naming names.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:19 AM   #138
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

(attributed to Edmund Burke)
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:45 AM   #139
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

And lynch mods are good or evil?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #140
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You tell me Marshall. You the one been crying about it lately!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #141
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You are not the final say on the ways of the world. Hate to burst your bubble. You're a MOD not a GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Well there you have it. I actually thought better of you. Guess I was wrong. Again, good luck with your crusade, but you lost the debate when you got personal and petty. Sorry, but that's the way of the world.

Let us recap this for those that are not a passive/ aggressive idiotic bitch.

1) Not agree with Olivia means you are defending child rapist...

2) Even though you explicitly state that all you are saying is to let the system play out before I, WTF will judge.

3) Olivia says she does not believe that is my intention.

4) WTF says , "Well then you are a idiotic bitch or menopausal.''

5) Olivia then tells us how she knows WTF she would do and tells us a story about her and her daughter.

6) WTF says interesting you bring up your daughter...What if someone brought to you attention that your daughter had done some heinous crime?

7) Olivia then cries foul about bring her child into the discussion even though she was the one in fact who brought her into it first. Olivia then goes on to proves WTF point by saying her daughter would never do anything like that. Exactly WTF people think when someone close to them does something that seems totally out of character.

8) And lastly she cries about being called a idiotic bitch after saying this...

Quote:
Are you fucking insane. We’re talking about child rape. You disgust me.....

..... . As usual, you have descended into a mockery of a logical discussion just so you can try to demonstrate how “tolerant” and “forward thinking” you are. You’re neither, and everyone but you and your girl posse knows it.
Yes you are passive/ aggressive.

You cry about the exact same thing done to you that you do, even though you do it first. I treat you as an equal, if you spout off idiotic hormonal outburst, I call you out on it , just as I do the men in the forum. So fuc you and the late ass goat you rode in on to this party. Staff edit, private content, CC. IMHO of course
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #142
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't think you understand what passive/aggressive means. And I wonder why you continue to defend Joe Paterno as strongly as you do. I think Olivia has responded very well and rationally to your posts.

But be careful, we still don't know which mods are "lynch mods."
Old 11-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Which one are you COG! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
that's the response I expected.....I'm glad you editted it.....I didn't like the Freudian slip post, especially when I made my post for your benefit.....

Actually, the worst one left already....maybe he got caught by the fossil he's married to........
LOL....just trying to help in any way I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't think you understand what passive/aggressive means. And I wonder why you continue to defend Joe Paterno as strongly as you do. I think Olivia has responded very well and rationally to your posts.

But be careful, we still don't know which mods are "lynch mods."
I am defending the system that we have in place...a system that lets both parties put on their case. In a court of law! Not one tried in the media.

Oh yea, this is rational response...

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Are you fucking insane. We’re talking about child rape. You disgust me.....

..... . As usual, you have descended into a mockery of a logical discussion just so you can try to demonstrate how “tolerant” and “forward thinking” you are. You’re neither, and everyone but you and your girl posse knows it

if you are a menopausal bitch or are some cuteoldguy wanting to fuc one! Which one are you COG?

No excuse me while I go play some golf.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #144
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Wtf, we have a system. The presumption of innocence ONLY applies there. The rest of us are free to put 2 x 2 together. You are always jumping to judgments, except this time. I still wonder why? Probably just a jock whose sports hero can do no wrong.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #145
Marshall
BANNED

Default YEP, PEOPLE KNEW

Penn State Makes A Banana-Flavored Jerry Sandusky Ice Cream

College Football, Food, Penn State Scandal Stephen Douglas (CRM!) November 5th. 2011, 10:31pm

You might not know this, but Penn State is pretty well-known for their ice cream. Yes, the Penn State Creamery makes around 100 different flavors and some of them are named after famous Penn State figures. One of those delicious ice cream flavors is named after former defensive coordinator and current Jerry Sandusky. Yes, that would be the same Jerry Sandusky facing felony charges of sexual abuse against minors. Sandusky Blitz – “a banana flavored ice cream with chocolate covered peanuts and caramel swirl.” Screen cap below. You know, just in case the flavor is discontinued.
[PSU.edu]
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Wtf, we have a system. The presumption of innocence ONLY applies there. The rest of us are free to put 2 x 2 together. You are always jumping to judgments, except this time. I still wonder why? Probably just a jock whose sports hero can do no wrong.
hot damn cuteoldguy you are on to something now! I have said that folks make excuses for people they like and fry the ones they don't. Why do you think I started the hermain cain thread. Where olivia fucd up is lying about me protecting child rapist. That was an ignorant thing to say. You and oliva are fre to think as you please. Affornd me the same oppertunity to express my thoughts. I think y'all are full of shit and you think I am. No big deal. She expressed herself and I expressed myself.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #147
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Fair enough.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:53 PM   #148
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Sandusky, in his own words.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...from_1987.html

To quote Rick Perry, "oops."

Old 11-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #149
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
your kidding me right? Paterno was GOD at Penn State during that time. mcQuery reported it to GOD, and Paterno buried it along with PSU admin.
No i'm not kidding. Are you? Penn State's board buried it. My point is that Mcquery did NOT stop anything. He walked away.

Quote:

I can assure you Waco that I would have intervened if I saw a child getting raped by an adult. I can also assure you that if I were someone as powerful as Paterno, I would not have rested until the matter was remanded over to the police.
They did. in 1998 it WAS reported to Penn State's campus police. Paterno didn't know about that event, at the time it happened, so why did Penn State's Police do nothing? The Current Governor who was at the time was the State Attorney General knew too. He didn't do anything.

In a simple scenario it's easy to claim you'd do what you think is right. We don't live in that kind of world.

look how many people don't come forward when they witness a crime. Or bother to show up to testify. Happens all the time. it's part of why many criminals don't worry so much about being criminals.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:28 PM   #150
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
hot damn cuteoldguy you are on to something now! I have said that folks make excuses for people they like and fry the ones they don't. Why do you think I started the hermain cain thread. Where olivia fucd up is lying about me protecting child rapist. That was an ignorant thing to say. You and oliva are fre to think as you please. Affornd me the same oppertunity to express my thoughts. I think y'all are full of shit and you think I am. No big deal. She expressed herself and I expressed myself.
Sadly WTF "innocent until proven guilty" only applies to a court of law, but "innocent until proven guilty" is a whole other issue in the eyes of the public.
Sensia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women