Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #136
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Are you fuckers STILL trying to make excuses for George W (as in WUSSY) Bush?

Hope you have a job!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O at you ignorant fucks!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #137
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yup! It wasn't defective tracking devices during the Odumbo administration that caused the problem -- it was the defective trackers; Odumbo, et al, were obviously more stupid than Bush, et al.

Incredulously, you're once again bragging about how Odumbo, idiots all, had absolutely no plan in place to track thousands of weapons once they lost LOS on the subject mules! At least the Bush administrators did have a plan in place!

Once again you've provided evidence of and underscored how Odumbo, et al, were more stupid than Bush, et al. Further, you still haven't provided the necessary factual cites to support the rest of your specious stance?

Your argument is specious and not founded on facts. More guns were lost on Odumbo's watch. Odumbo's people had no plan in place to track the guns once LOS was lost. An American agent was killed on Odumbo's watch, and Odumbo's program was not shut down until after an American agent was killed. Those are irrefutable facts that differentiate the two separate, individuated programs.
POO POO PEE PEE!

SNICK!

What a bunch of retards!

I don't give a fuck if that's a harsh term for retards...you guys are fucking idiots!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #138
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

More hot air from our resident Dipshit of the Year!
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #139
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yup! It wasn't defective tracking devices during the Odumbo administration that caused the problem -- it was the defective trackers; Odumbo, et al, were obviously more stupid than Bush, et al.

Incredulously, you're once again bragging about how Odumbo, idiots all, had absolutely no plan in place to track thousands of weapons once they lost LOS on the subject mules! At least the Bush administrators did have a plan in place!

Once again you've provided evidence of and underscored how Odumbo, et al, were more stupid than Bush, et al. Further, you still haven't provided the necessary factual cites to support the rest of your specious stance?

Your argument is specious and not founded on facts. More guns were lost on Odumbo's watch. Odumbo's people had no plan in place to track the guns once LOS was lost. An American agent was killed on Odumbo's watch, and Odumbo's program was not shut down until after an American agent was killed. Those are irrefutable facts that differentiate the two separate, individuated programs.
My argument is, if you use Webster's definitions for the words same and resemblence, Operation Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious can be considered the same. They can not be considered identical. Again, the key word is RESEMBLENCE which means: Point of likeness, similarity. You can have differences and still be the same. You can't be identical. I removed the word exact from a prior post. The agents leading Fast and Furious were reassigned. I do not believe that Holder should be forced to resign. The previous adminstration had a "Gun Running Program" as well.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #140
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
COF, if two presidents have sex in the oval office with a mistress and lie about it, you must impeach both of them or let both of them have a free pass. You can not impeach one and let the other go free. Do you understand now? I will give you an example of a moron. The example is when you said Ron Paul only got 66 delegates because the liberal media brainwashed 200 million people. There is your moron.
For JD Barleycorn, I have the word lie in the first sentence. No futher explanation is needed.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #141
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
COF, if two presidents have sex in the oval office with a mistress and lie about it, you must impeach both of them or let both of them have a free pass. You can not impeach one and let the other go free. Do you understand now? I will give you an example of a moron. The example is when you said Ron Paul only got 66 delegates because the liberal media brainwashed 200 million people. There is your moron.
This has got to be one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen. I mean, this surpasses even the EvaEkim level of stupidity.

The funny part is you think it is a logical response to my post.

The sad part is . . . you think it is a logical response to my post.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #142
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This has got to be one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen. I mean, this surpasses even the EvaEkim level of stupidity.

+1000
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #143
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
My argument is, if you use Webster's definitions for the words same and resemblence, Operation Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious can be considered the same. They can not be considered identical. Again, the key word is RESEMBLENCE which means: Point of likeness, similarity. You can have differences and still be the same. One program ended in 2007, and the other started in 2009. Those two programs were no more the "same" than the years 2007 and 2009 were the "same" -- just like your "RESEMBLENCE" doesn't resemble Webster's "RESEMBLANCE." You can't be identical. I removed the word exact from a prior post. The agents leading Fast and Furious were reassigned. I do not believe that Holder should be forced to resign. The previous adminstration had a "Gun Running Program" as well.
Caution! You're still burying Odumbo!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #144
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
+1000
The reason Ron Paul lost is because the liberal media brainwashed 200 million people. Really? You have been posting nonsense for quite a while now.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #145
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Fluffy, you're too stupid to even know what part of your post was stupid.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #146
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The proper way to phrase the statement would be that he was impeached for lying under oath, to the American people, and encouraged others to lie on his behalf.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #147
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Caution! You're still burying Odumbo!
IBH, forgive my typo. The concept of gun running did start under Bush. We will have to agree to disagree on Websters definitions of Same and Resemblance. Why do you want Holder to resign when Bush had a similar program?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #148
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You mean "House Republicans", not "house panel", right? As CC notes, let's be accurate.

Meaningless. Just like 90% of the rest of what the conservatives and conspiracy loons say about Benghazi. Manufactured, made-up nonsense designed to further the aspirations of the republican party to try to make some sort of a scandal stick to President Obama's administration. Same as Fast and Furious. All bullshit.
Exactly. This started with Senator Mitch McConnell statement 'I want to do everything I can to make sure Obama is not re-elected."
Old 05-03-2013, 06:14 AM   #149
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Only reason you would think eva/ekim stupid is because you are unable to comprehend most of his stuff and it goes over your old bald head.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
IBH, forgive my typo. The concept of gun running did start under Bush. We will have to agree to disagree on Websters definitions of Same and Resemblance. Why do you want Holder to resign when Bush had a similar program?
Another significant difference you are ignoring as you continue to illustrate how inept Odumbo, et al, behaved in Operation "Fast and Furious." Bush' people coordinated with Mexican agencies; whereas, Odumbo, et al, violated international law:

Mexico still waiting for answers on Fast and Furious gun program

Top Mexican officials say the U.S. kept them in the dark. One official was stunned to learn that the cartel hit men who killed her brother had assault rifles from Fast and Furious in their arsenal....

"At no time did we know or were we made aware that there might have been arms trafficking permitted," Morales, Mexico's highest-ranking law enforcement official, said in a recent interview. "In no way would we have allowed it, because it is an attack on the safety of Mexicans."

...."The basic ineptitude of these officials [who ordered the Fast and Furious operation] caused the death of my brother and surely thousands more victims," Gonzalez said.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-mexico-fast-furious-20110920,0,5544168.story

Mexico lawmakers demand answers about guns smuggled under ATF's watch

Mexican politicians have criticized the ATF program as a violation of Mexico's sovereignty and evidence of U.S. arrogance toward its southern neighbor...
"This is a serious violation of international law," said lawmaker Carlos Ramirez Marin, a member of the opposition Institutional Revolutionary Party and president of the Chamber of Deputies.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar/10/nation/la-na-mexico-guns-20110311-1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women