Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35576
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2011, 02:17 PM   #151
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It comes from the saving on not sending troops overseas to protect a privileged fews interest.
You falsely pretend you and the multitude of American citizens are not benefitting from America’s pre-eminent position in the world. Again, what part of the GDP isn't dependent on the dominant military capabilities of the U.S.?

Furthermore, you falsely pretend that there are no costs to demobilizing thousands of service personnel, and ultimately surrendering that pre-eminent position. Here are some other factors you are ignoring: Substantially reducing the size of the military services will increase domestic UE: it’s happened after every war. Terminating contracts with contractors who provide beans, bullets and toilet paper will increase domestic UE when these employers of services, maintenance and manufacturing companies cut back on production.

Quote:
God Damn if your sister was a hooker that kept going to the hood to work and you had to send a body guard with her that cost twice as much as she made and she came home bragging about how much money she made , wouldn't you tell her to stay the fuc home and quit bitching about the money she no longer makes working in the hood? In the big picture it is a push, hell even a net gain for you. Your hooker sister may not think so but who gives a fuc. It is a simple math problem that you can not seem to grasp.
No doubt you have insight into such matters from your personal experiences working the streets as a transvestite, but you’ve composed another monument to your ignorance.

Here are some more factors to consider: Allowing gasoline prices to soar to $10.00 or more per gallon will negatively impact growth in almost every U.S. industry and cause a dramatic increase in domestic UE. Allowing gasoline prices to soar to $10.00 per gallon will make food even more unaffordable for the 50% of Americans who are currently subsidized by the federal and state governments. Americans will genuinely be starving. Americans will die from heat stroke in the summer and freeze to death in the winter.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #152
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Meaning no disrespect, but you mean "B-29."
Thank you.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:40 PM   #153
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

"If they are going to die, then let them do it, and decrease the surplus population." - Ebenezer Scrooge
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #154
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes I do. Citizens who travel abroad for profit should pay for their own safety. Citizens who travel abroad for pleasure should too.

That is probably to complex for you to understand.
#1: How do you propose that citizens "pay for their own safety"?

#2: Do you have a clue as to how lame it appears when you unnecessarily attempt to insult people, because you don't know the answer?
Old 10-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #155
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You falsely pretend you and the multitude of American citizens are not benefitting from America’s pre-eminent position in the world. Again, what part of the GDP isn't dependent on the dominant military capabilities of the U.S.?

And you falesly pretend that there isn't a better way. And in case you haven't noticed our pre-eminent position is slipping. We are not paying our bills. We need to pay for this vast military industrial complex you so love.

Also there is no law that says you must spend on tanks. We could just as easily build schools and roads with that money. Money spent is money spent. We could build washing machines and dump them in the ocean ... what I propose is to build something for citizens in this country, not in other countries so that 1% of our population benifits from that spending.

Quote:
Furthermore, you falsely pretend that there are no costs to demobilizing thousands of service personnel, and ultimately surrendering that pre-eminent position. Here are some other factors you are ignoring: Substantially reducing the size of the military services will increase domestic UE: it’s happened after every war. Terminating contracts with contractors who provide beans, bullets and toilet paper will increase domestic UE when these employers of services, maintenance and manufacturing companies cut back on production.
Put them to work rebuilding this country! WTF is wrong with you? Do you want to send troops overseas to get killed so that they will have a job? You sound like some left leaning Lib! "What are we going to do with our Federal workers if we lay them off?'' BoofucnHoo, I haven't heard you crying about the teachers states are laying off!

This shit is easy, all you are doing is chasing your tail. Anymore questions?

Quote:

Here are some more factors to consider: Allowing gasoline prices to soar to $10.00 or more per gallon will negatively impact growth in almost every U.S. industry and cause a dramatic increase in domestic UE. Allowing gasoline prices to soar to $10.00 per gallon will make food even more unaffordable for the 50% of Americans who are currently subsidized by the federal and state governments. Americans will genuinely be starving. Americans will die from heat stroke in the summer and freeze to death in the winter.
God damn what part of shifting the tax burden we would save from defending big oil's interest oversea's to taking that savings and helping our own citizens. Let the free market decide what the price of oil ought to be and move on from there. What we are doing now is not sustainable, yet you want to continue doing the exact same thing that got us here!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #156
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: How do you propose that citizens "pay for their own safety"?

#2: Do you have a clue as to how lame it appears when you unnecessarily attempt to insult people, because you don't know the answer?
#1: In courage. If I travel to some country to try and make a profit it is my responsibility to ensure my own safety. Not you or other citizens. If I do not feel safe going to another bcountry then I won't go. The oil companies should follow that exact same rule. Not have me be taxed so we can send troops to protect their profits and then they bitch about taxes! Jesus man, that is free market 101. What we have now is Crony Cap.

#2: I B and I have a long running history of insulting each other. If you only want to point out my insults and not his then I respectfully request that you go fuc yourself. Below is a good example.

Quote:

No doubt you have insight into such matters from your personal experiences working the streets as a transvestite, but you’ve composed another monument to your ignorance.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:51 AM   #157
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
#1: In courage.

#2: Below is a good example.
#1: You have cognitive challenges if you think the U.S. military "protects" you when you travel, or that Hillary looks after you either, and those "challenges" are centered around an excessive ego founded upon an overestimation of your self-worth and self-importance (an intellect) .... sometimes labeled as being ego-centered, if not delusional.

#2: I did not perceive that as being an insult. Just like #1, above.

Would it be appropriate to get back on topic? Psssst. You are not the topic?
Old 10-13-2011, 06:05 AM   #158
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: You have cognitive challenges if you think the U.S. military "protects" you when you travel, or that Hillary looks after you either, and those "challenges" are centered around an excessive ego founded upon an overestimation of your self-worth and self-importance (an intellect) .... sometimes labeled as being ego-centered, if not delusional.

#2: I did not perceive that as being an insult. Just like #1, above.

Would it be appropriate to get back on topic? Psssst. You are not the topic?
#1: I did not say the military protected me when I travel overseas. It is not their job and I would never be so ego centric as to want them to. I said they protect oil companies interests. But we pay them to protect oil companies interest overseas. That is WTF they are doing all over the world in case you haven't heard. Were the oil companies to actually pay that hard cost then the price at the pump would reflect the real cost of a gallon of gas. That is wtf I said and I do not know how to make it any simplier for you.

#2: LOL ok then, here is my retort to your post, "No doubt you have insight into such matters from your personal experiences working the streets as a transvestite, but you’ve composed another monument to your ignorance.''
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
My brother was a ignorant 18 year old in 1972 who didn't have a clue as to what to do with his life, six years later after a stint in NK, when I graduated from HS he steered me away from that BS.
Just to let you know, you're suggesting he might have defected. BTW, can you distinguish Wyoming from Colorado on a map?
Old 10-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #160
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Yes he did, my brother is Kim jong il. He is one crazy muther fucker, always has been. He is not worried about us invading his country though , he knows we know that he has no oil and Gen Doug is dead. MaCarthur is dead isn't he? I played a Beatles record backward and thought I heard that.

I have skied in both those states, I got there by plane, luckily the pilot knew the way. I can tell you the better slopes to ski in Jackson Hole.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #161
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
#1: I said they protect oil companies interests.

#2: LOL ok then, here is my retort to your post, "No doubt you have insight into such matters from your personal experiences working the streets as a transvestite, but you’ve composed another monument to your ignorance.''
#1: Theoretically, the U.S. military would step in to protect U.S. citizens and interests traveling internationally, whether they were transporting oil or people, like you. Companies such as Exxon expend great sums "securing" their "condition" in countries in which it explores and developes resourses, and much of those funds are paid for personnel that are "private contractors" who have the expertise and independence that the U.S. military lacks and another large portion of those funds go to "pay off" the local government, or establish a "friendly" local government to facilitate the exploration and development of the availabe resources.

Because of the nature of the purpose of the funds they are typically "off the books" and not reported. You wouldn't see a " U.S. military vehicle" in the "neighborhood." Otherwise the locals would be less inclined to provide protection and assistance with the business of the company.

I doubt that a whole penny of YOUR tax money goes to protect Exxon.

I suspect that you are still reading and citing as your source, old dusty, worn out books (or articles relying on them) to fill your little head with sugar plums against the U.S. military. That's sad, because you sit right here in the middle of Houston wherein lies the truth!

That's just one of your "straw men" ..... but it is entertaining to watch you whine about it.

#2: Don't you get tired hitting on the transvestites to see if they post on ECCIE?
Old 10-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have skied in both those states, I got there by plane, luckily the pilot knew the way. I can tell you the better slopes to ski in Jackson Hole.
That explains a lot. Lived in both places for a spell; learned Coloradoans don’t much cotton to Texans. Hence their popular bumper-stickers:

~ If God had wanted Texans to ski, He'd have painted bullshit white.

~ Happiness is a Texan headed south, with a Californian under each arm.

~ Welcome to Colorado. Now go home!

And their quip, Q: “How can you tell the difference between the carcass of a dead Texan and the carcass of a dead skunk on the road?”

A: “There are skid marks in front of the skunk.”
Old 10-13-2011, 11:33 AM   #163
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Coloradoans hate us but love our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The Jackson Hole folks do not need our $$$$$$$$$$$$$ LOL
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #164
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The Jackson Hole folks do not need our $$$$$$$$$$$$$ LOL
The "Jackson Hole folks" who work for restaurants, retail stores, and rafting, hiking, and skiing-related businesses need and appreciate our dollars.

The ones who own homes in the area -- well, maybe not so much!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #165
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I got the shit beat out of me in Jackson Hole.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women