Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2020, 06:55 AM   #151
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12InchClock View Post
Key words... "If they are hot enough"

Hopefully you are.
Without a Doubt I'm Hot enough! I work hard at keeping my body in good shape. I can't wait until I feel I'm in great shape.
Rarely have I been called unattractive. But I also don't lie about my Fitness endeavors. Like the Two whores on Twitter last month. One lil redhead in the Roc with a Creep Handler- that's a whole other topic for later. And the statue humper, I dont think could exert more energy than a puff on a vape. Yet both have been "going on runs"
Yeah- running from managers and spiders. Kinda burns my bottom, I just don't like liars. I don't want to take advantage of people because of my bad habits, and I refuse to enable behaviors that are more than self destructive or dishonest. Like- just avoid, don't lie
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 06:55 AM   #152
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
what you need is a COCK pic

on a sunday eve
Good one JB.

So for Amber Does.

What is your feeling on receiving pictures of men's schlongs via text? Most of the whores reflexively mock this. It sort of gives me the impression that that don't actually enjoy sex.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 06:56 AM   #153
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
Without a Doubt I'm Hot enough! I work hard at keeping my body in good shape. I can't wait until I feel I'm in great shape.
Rarely have I been called unattractive. But I also don't lie about my Fitness endeavors. Like the Two whores on Twitter last month. One lil redhead in the Roc with a Creep Handler- that's a whole other topic for later. And the statue humper, I dont think could exert more energy than a puff on a vape. Yet both have been "going on runs"
Yeah- running from managers and spiders. Kinda burns my bottom, I just don't like liars. I don't want to take advantage of people because of my bad habits, and I refuse to enable behaviors that are more than self destructive or dishonest. Like- just avoid, don't lie
It almost seems like you're dodging the question about the Gay Men's Club.
Old 08-17-2020, 07:00 AM   #154
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I think they relentlessly lie about the amount of money they make as well.
I just dont talk about it. My financial obligations are no ones business but my own. I also dont like talking to clients about how many/how much that day/week. Some guys find it hot. My ex husband, loves hearing how many cocks I sucked and fucked that day before seeing him. Ugh, he's so gross. But it makes him less of an asshole and we can co parent better.

Here's a good one- "what's your first appointment of the day, before you see anyone?"
I tell them usually 5am- and prefer mornings and business hours. I can line them up out my door and work all day easy, even though I'd rather not, I just always be fuckin' - so is there ever really a first of the day?
Old 08-17-2020, 07:11 AM   #155
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It almost seems like you're dodging the question about the Gay Men's Club.
I'm not. I had something written up, and had to add to it, but I lost it and I've been busy. I had my weekly fancy dinner night with the Wife, and then a photo shoot afterwards.
I need to be able to give this topic my best attention. I will be answering just be patient.
Old 08-17-2020, 07:13 AM   #156
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Thank you. Also please feel free to answer the Amber Does questions as well.
Old 08-17-2020, 07:31 AM   #157
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I'm not. I had something written up, and had to add to it, but I lost it and I've been busy. I had my weekly fancy dinner night with the Wife, and then a photo shoot afterwards.
I need to be able to give this topic my best attention. I will be answering just be patient.
????? I thought it was to be a spring wedding ?????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 09:38 AM   #158
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The GOBC thing must be too controversial.
It Is! So do you guys remember back in the day when I used to be Saige? And then I met this really hot, really controlling Eccie member and ran off into the equator with him.
Well that dude and I Would go to the GOBC meetings, syracuse chapter as An honorary male member. I learned a lot of stuff about all of upset New York. A lot of guys told me a lot of things, about a lot of stuff, Whether was themselves or hobby related. To be honest, I don't remember much from back then. I do know that the majority of them are shit starters as well as horrible liars.
But you know what's brilliant? Hundreds of stock photos of a random girl who's said to be Maid of the Mansion. I know it doesn't matter which one of the GOBC these stories and lies come from because they are all in on the lowest of the low-
And they screen more than any of us girls here in upset, I'm sure you could reach out and get personal phone numbers, personal facebooks common and what other personal information you want about any girl. Strange obsessions of this crew. The so call leaders with all of their God complexes Finding pitiful newbie minions to play bait for their playtime on eccie.
Honestly I wanna know the real reason the rockstar doesn't wanna hit it with me....
Old 08-17-2020, 09:40 AM   #159
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't wanna see dick pics because I get to see cocks all the time. I do believe that it is Is a violation of my personal self and that men who sent them, especially after being told no, deserve to be charged with sexual harassment. I most add sites and profiles and not allowed to show my genitals so why should a random person show me theirs? What if I'm sitting near my kid and that does pops up on my screen when I wouldn't be looking at something inappropriate like that otherwise
Old 08-17-2020, 09:43 AM   #160
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Obviously photo shopped photos, How do you feel about them and do you guys talk about stuff like that in the men's lounge? Like I've got a lot of scarring on my legs, And I often try to exclude that from the picture rather than cover it up. I wish more hookers were honest with their advertising pictures.. Or do you guys ever look for evidence of what you try and avoid, or do you ignore it if you see it?
Old 08-17-2020, 10:55 AM   #161
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Obviously photo shopped photos, How do you feel about them and do you guys talk about stuff like that in the men's lounge? Like I've got a lot of scarring on my legs, And I often try to exclude that from the picture rather than cover it up. I wish more hookers were honest with their advertising pictures.. Or do you guys ever look for evidence of what you try and avoid, or do you ignore it if you see it?
If I chose, I could look at ANYONE and find 500 faults in that person.
I choose instead to look for the good in each person.
Aint gonna change.
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:04 AM   #162
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
If I chose, I could look at ANYONE and find 500 faults in that person.
I choose instead to look for the good in each person.
Aint gonna change.
I'm more a pick your poison with care

looks may get me to look, but may never get past chat
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:14 AM   #163
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
My ex husband, loves hearing how many cocks I sucked and fucked that day before seeing him. Ugh, he's so gross. But it makes him less of an asshole and we can co parent better.
jimmie jesus ...be dead
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:53 AM   #164
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
just ask. she can answer later

age became a cum slut ?

age when went Pro ?
"Cum slut" - probably about 9/10years ago,, I was 23.
I had started perusing and posting on Craigslist just to fuck guys I found to be my type (which back then was bearded, tattooed, metal head dudes lol) before I actually knew people paid for things like that.
I just always though that p4p existed on the streets. I grew up sheltered small town lol.

"Pro"- in 2013 I was referred to ECCIE.
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:54 AM   #165
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
OK.

This for Amber Does.

It seems as if you maintain a low profile board presence than you once did.

Is this true and if so, like why is this.
Since school shut down in feb/March I have my kid all week long now which makes it very difficult to get away to work. So I just don't.
Hopefully I can get back to my old schedule of being available during the weekdays once school opens in Sept, but I personally don't think that will last very long (schools being open.)
For now I'm just available on the weekends when I feel like it. 😋
Amber Does is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women