Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160806
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40395
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35537
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2010, 07:20 AM   #151
tim_29m
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Wet, you know I am always ready to play but San Angelo isn't the place I think! LOL...maybe Lubbock tonite will bring better opportunities! ;-)
tim_29m is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:10 AM   #152
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Good Morning!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_29m View Post
Wet, you know I am always ready to play but San Angelo isn't the place I think! LOL...maybe Lubbock tonite will bring better opportunities! ;-)
Hi Everyone,

tim_29m....I hope someone let you in on the where the action is in those cities! I heard that did have a few ladies in San Angelo...or maybe they just tour through there!

tallcat81.....how have you been doing?

crispy1969.....hmmmmm....you been MIA for awhile now...hope you are getting your toes "curled" ahehehehe

Hope everyone has plans to "play" this week or at least have a nasty thought of two!

Sincerely,
Wet

WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:32 AM   #153
Tall_Cat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have been okay just trying to get back into work mode. Vacation was nice and relaxing but could of been better though. I can't get into the horny mood this morning due to the cricket smell. Beside that Miss Wet, how have you been?
Tall_Cat81 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #154
Jumpman45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Hi Velvet
Jumpman45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #155
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi Guys!****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Cat81 View Post
I have been okay just trying to get back into work mode. Vacation was nice and relaxing but could of been better though. I can't get into the horny mood this morning due to the cricket smell. Beside that Miss Wet, how have you been?
Hi, I've been doing well......aheheheh yeah, the crickets are every where.....they make for good fishing bait...aheheheh....and I hear they are suppose to bring you luck, too........last night I was almost asleep and saw this thing jump up in the corner of my roon and of course, I jumped...not knowing if it was a spider or what....then when I saw it was a cricket...I was like awwww...I was very glad it wasn't a spider...imagine an invasion of spiders...ahehehehe....that would really make me "dry" up real quick...ahehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman45 View Post
Hi Velvet
I'm glad you said Hi! Hope you're day is going well!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 07-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #156
Jumpman45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

HAHAHAHA yeah I know I hate crickets. They are EVERYwhere. Well I hope you are having a good day.
Jumpman45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #157
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman45 View Post
HAHAHAHA yeah I know I hate crickets. They are EVERYwhere. Well I hope you are having a good day.

Yeah, at first they didn't bother me but the other day I couldn't get any sleep and I thought of Tall_Cat81 post...aheheheh....

Well, I'm just sitting around reviewing all these "nasty" dvd's that were given to me by dick_diamond in Laredo (I hope you're okay after the flood). I need to find me a partner to review them with me....they are pretty stimulating!

tim_29.....Hope you're doing well and found someone to take care of you "nasty" thoughts in Lubbock! Do they have ladies there by the way?

crispy_1969.....you sure have been MIA for a long time now...hope you're okay!

latinalover003.........hope your enjoying your week! I might be heading that way again next month and truly look forward to spending some more time with you and maybe we can find utr "Sonya" hanging out and invite her over again!

Well, I guess I will pull out my toys...aheheheheh...and who knows someone might want to come watch the "flics" with me....

Oh yeah, since this board can be viewed by anybody, I decided it was best to make my contact information and profile viewable only to registered members.

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #158
Tall_Cat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The cricket smell still at work but not as bad. Work as usual and my schedule still funky. Just when you think things are clearer, a project comes along. Business and business and and one must do to earn money on the side. On a happy note, my birthday coming up so I'm looking forward to that. What kind of movies did you get miss wet? Hehe I would be glad to view them with you. Who knows you might get some ideas out of it.
Tall_Cat81 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:49 PM   #159
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

That sounds awesome. Maybe we can find a few more chicks also.
Guest061918 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #160
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The cricket smell still at work but not as bad. Work as usual and my schedule still funky. Just when you think things are clearer, a project comes along. Business and business and and one must do to earn money on the side. On a happy note, my birthday coming up so I'm looking forward to that. What kind of movies did you get miss wet? Hehe I would be glad to view them with you. Who knows you might get some ideas out of it.
Hi,
Oh they leave a smell....wow there really must have been a lot of them. The flic I was watching Tuesday was Internal Combustion...cream pies 4 featureing leagan (by zerotoleranceentertainment.com )

Buttfucking Youngsters with Bridgette Kernove, Violet Blue, llane More, Chandler

Jenna's obessions, featuring Jenna Haze

All Girl P*ssy Party, 12 chics..no names, www.filmco.com

Girly Girls #2, featuring Bunny Luv & Belladonna

Those are just a few of them...aheheheh..It's going to take me a while to get through them....I'm still stuck on Internal Combustion...aheheheh

I'm glad to know you are sneaking in some "nasty' thoughts throughout the day...aheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalover003 View Post
That sounds awesome. Maybe we can find a few more chicks also.
Hi,

aheheheh it seemed that the ladies down there arent' shy at all when it comes to talking to another women. That was to cool. I know here I get dirty looks from other women but down there I had blast with the ladies and you!!

Well, after I enjoyed watching some of the internal combustion flic I went to Medina Lake. It was very a nice ride and the "adrenaline" rush driving through the hills made me grin from ear to ear! It was a great ride.

You do have to watch out for the vultures. They let you know real quick you are in their terrority so please slow down when you travel on Park RD 37. As you see, this one just stood there waiting for me to drive by and I almost hit one that had his meal in his claws..... aheheheh I was to shocked (and thinking omg he is going to get my vehicle dirty..aheheheheh)to take a picture!

It was a great afternoon! The place was alive with nature, which I really enjoy viewing when I'm not working!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 07-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #161
stevej
Registered Member

Default nice photos wet

its good to see you out and about - make me happy
stevej is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:40 AM   #162
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevej View Post
its good to see you out and about - make me happy
Hi,

ahheeheh, I hope you had a great time in Vancouver, I'm glad you're back home!

BTW, I went to a club called Club Rio....that was pretty cool! You know I love water....and I was surprised to see a small river running through the outside bar....that was nice!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 07-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #163
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

Hey Wet long time no chat lol. I see you have quite a list of Followers now Kewl Beans! Well just stopped by to say Hey ttyl & stay Wet!
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:15 AM   #164
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy1969 View Post
Hey Wet long time no chat lol. I see you have quite a list of Followers now Kewl Beans! Well just stopped by to say Hey ttyl & stay Wet!

Hi,
aheheheh...I do have a few friends! ahehe How are you doing? I see you posted in the MSOG thread! Your post right on the money! I wanted to see that but didn't want to incriminate myself! ahehehehh I hope the world is treating you good!

tim_29m....How is your tongue doing? aheheh Hope all is going well!

nutinmuch....I guess I missed you when you came to town? Hope all is well!

It sure is HOT out there already my kitty is all Wet, already aheheheh! I went and did my morning shopping! I love having the store to myself! I guess I'm selfish like that! It's so peaceful!

For those you that have to work outside, please take care of yourself and don't forget the salt tablets!

Hope everyone has a WET and Frisky morning!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 08-12-2010, 12:56 AM   #165
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

Hey Wet! Wow some how you keep ending up on Top off me lol not a bad view. Been on a Laredo to New York run so just drive & sleep lol. Hope your Well ttyl
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote