Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2017, 01:41 PM   #151
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I bet there are a lot of criminals in jail that would just love to use the excuse that "so-n-so and all that proof comes from a BSC person". Aren't you so glad we have laws. Aren't you so glad that even if a jury can't decide about an eyewitness that they will look at the hard evidence and make a decision whether to convict a person or not. Oh,wait that's right it's all about the BSC of your fucked up head.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:43 PM   #152
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

You give too much credit to discount electronics employees. The phone company probably just got tired of hearing your babbling bullshit and gave a refund to shut you up.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #153
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Old 12-07-2017, 05:45 PM   #154
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, it's a good thing I only keep rocks as pets. I don't have to feed them,or deal with their shit, and don't have to listen to them. Rocks never say much of anything worth listening to anyways.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #155
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

So your saying you have had a rock say something to you? Might want to get checked out...
Old 12-07-2017, 06:02 PM   #156
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Think about this folks, I went to 2 separate employee's and had them explain to me what a WiFi controller is, then I had them look up what a WiFi controller is on the internet,then retell me what it is. After that I go to the computer repair department for them to look at what's going on and they lie about it. So I go to the APPLE laptops and pull it up and show another employee and tell him what happened,and to top it off since I was lied to by the computer repair guys I had a nice long chat with the supervisor of Fry's! So that's why I don't listen to a rock. I might kick a rock but I sure as fuck don't listen to one!
Old 12-07-2017, 06:05 PM   #157
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and if someone doesn't get the rock to shut up it's running bullshit keyboard fingers, I will even start posting the pictures of the wifi controllers handles and WiFi addresses. Right now though gna take a shower.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:32 PM   #158
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I bet they all had a good laugh as you exited the door.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:37 PM   #159
Ghostatx512
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Oh ghost you didn't like the fact that I saw right through your "help" offer? Have you even looked up what a WiFi controller is yet or are the guys over at Fry's electronics wrong? Your right ghost I will take a cheap ass phone over an APPLE any day! Get the hint?
You should have reconsidered your incorrect assessment when I totally dropped the conversation.

I was seriously just trying to help you out, no ulterior motives. (I did not want anything from you, nor would I have accepted anything)

Your responses showed me what I'd be in for if I even tried to help at all, and now I'm starting to regret even replying to here.
Ghostatx512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:54 PM   #160
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, it's gna take me a minute to resize the pictures and stuff. I also find it very fascinating that all of a sudden, and I do mean within the last couple of hours, the people that live right under my apartment have literally moved out. I've been here almost all day and they showed no signs of moving. Now everything from even the porch is gone. This place is the twilight zone. SMH, I will post the pics in an HR or so.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #161
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Took me less time

To find what I needed. I also narrowed it down to only 3 pics and choose a little verity. Remember that I can always back up what I say unless I say that each person has to come to their own conclusions. There are some privacy issues I will not cross the line on. Enjoy and good night.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:29 PM   #162
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I forgot to add that all of this and a shit ton more can be found on my Facebook page-gifter Phoenix of Austin Texas-amd that coder and hackers please make sense of this shit show because I'm going back to all the things I love to do. I would also like a really nice camera on my phone too, Santa baby
PS a smart Google spell check would help too. Thank you
Old 12-07-2017, 07:42 PM   #163
Ghostatx512
Gaining Momentum

public class WifiAutoJoinController extends Object
AutoJoin controller is responsible for WiFi Connect decision It runs in the thread context of WifiStateMachine

^^^ it's just the Java class in Android that reconnects to wifi access points that it's already seen before.

com.google.android.apps.tachyo n <<< that's the Google duo video calling app...like I said before I don't really see anything out of the ordinary.
Ghostatx512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:10 PM   #164
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Reading Android logs all day while listening for the black helicopters and boogie men is no way to live.
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:13 AM   #165
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh so you want to tell me that getting the same Amber alert for 2 days in a row is normal? At what point when it says "DANGEROUS" for a system permission that you think it's ok? WTF is wrong with you? The WiFi controller changes the Mac wifi address. Retired Ninja how about you be helpful instead of snide for once. If it's so good why is it that every one else in the real world says that there is a problem. Yet look at the snide bullshit misleading information that is said on here. But that's right it's because of insecure, jealous,sad people like kickrocks, ghost, Erin, Janelle, and many others that did this shit to phone and lots of other things. All because I didn't pay attention to their bullshit. I was busy doing other things. So continue looking dumb and I will continue to do the things I love and show the rest of the world your laughable bullshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women