Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2015, 05:23 PM   #151
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
Ok . So you are a lesbian . Good to know on the correction . So who wears the strap on and the dickies ?
If you want to talk shit at least have some valid shit to talk shit about.. You sound really desperate saying anything just to get me to respond to you.. Are you & Rduke sharing the same book of BULLSHIT? So until then I will wait till you put up a good fight your just a wave crashing into the jetties at the moment...

You don't even make sense * face palm *

Stop trying so hard to fit on the Dorthy Hate Train !!
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:30 PM   #152
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
If you are hanging out on this site you have taken a huge step towards
Getting back in. Kinda like a alcoholic just hanging out in the bar to catch
Up with the old gang.
Hater #3 I'm going to start giving y'all numbers hey BTW did you ever figure out the address or are you still sitting on the corner PUZZLED?

Where is there a book or information sheet that is supplying this information to y'all fucktards ?

Hanging out on the site means nothing I have no showcase & everyone who has contacted me Ive politely informed them I'm no longer providing..

I'm sorry you dont have the strength to hang out in an environment where you use to have extra curricular activities & not participate any longer.. I think the term used for that is WEAK MINDED
Old 10-06-2015, 05:34 PM   #153
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
I want to take first dibs at the newly improved Dorthy.
You have a very hard time accepting being told NO...

Take your hand name it Dorthy & Jerk Your Baby Dick Until You Nutt & That should satisfy your infatuation with me..
Old 10-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #154
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
You have a very hard time accepting being told NO...

Take your hand name it Dorthy & Jerk Your Baby Dick Until You Nutt & That should satisfy your infatuation with me..

You have a hard time taking a joke, Miss I came back so I can make y'all get all rawled up all over again while I sit back & laugh because it's funny.

There is no infatuation with an out of commission, over-rated ex-participant of the hobby.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:41 PM   #155
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057280261]Your not normal but carry on with your none sense.. Guess what nobody likes you either theyneed to go back & read your posts so tthey can see your true colors/QUOTE]

The pot calling the kettle black. How different of you Dorthy.

Old 10-06-2015, 05:52 PM   #156
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You have a hard time taking a joke, Miss I came back so I can make y'all get all rawled up all over again while I sit back & laugh because it's funny.

There is no infatuation with an out of commission, over-rated ex-participant of the hobby.
I wasn't over rated till I declined your ass not 1 time but 3 times...

I never followed you all over the board you had just joined and more than half your posts were about me.. You just kept on & on like you are now if you didn't have any interest in me you wouldn't take the time to respond to my posts but we all know you can't do that because you need the attention to bash me on the boards but beg for me to see you behind the scenes.. When I decline you that's when you go bat shit
Old 10-06-2015, 05:52 PM   #157
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Hater #3 I'm going to start giving y'all numbers hey BTW did you ever figure out the address or are you still sitting on the corner PUZZLED?

Where is there a book or information sheet that is supplying this information to y'all fucktards ?

Hanging out on the site means nothing I have no showcase & everyone who has contacted me Ive politely informed them I'm no longer providing..

I'm sorry you dont have the strength to hang out in an environmentalt where you use to have extra curricular activities & not participate any longer.. I think the term used for that is WEAK MINDED
Dear I am not the one dipping my toe back in the water you are.
You came back for the clever banter and to be entertaining?
You rode off into the sunset and now here you are.
It is hilarious you come slithering back and at the same time
Trying to act like it doesn't mean anything.
The over/under money bets went into overdrive today.
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 06:03 PM   #158
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
Dear I am not the one dipping my toe back in the water you are.
You came back for the clever banter and to be entertaining?
You rode off into the sunset and now here you are.
It is hilarious you come slithering back and at the same time
Trying to act like it doesn't mean anything.
The over/under money bets went into overdrive today.
Its mind over matter I don't mind and you don't matter you have been declined for an appointment as well so this is why you have something to say & quite frankly I don't give a shit what you or any other fucktard wants to assume about me..

So what if I came back I can do as I please your nobody & you sure as hell have no authority or priority in my decisions on this board..

No matter what you do or how you do it you will be judged on ECCIE regardless so I'm doing me if you don't like it then don't read it but your just like WW you can't resist the temptation to say something to me or talk about me.. Once again that's a personal problem...

I'm not weak minded so I can be here & not participate...

I bet you can't go on with your hobby life & not respond or bring up my name...

BTW the bet was about me coming back as a provider not participating in the board bullshit.. You can't read that was your problem from Day 1
Old 10-06-2015, 06:08 PM   #159
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wasn't over rated till I declined your ass not 1 time but 3 times...

I never followed you all over the board you had just joined and more than half your posts were about me.. You just kept on & on like you are now if you didn't have any interest in me you wouldn't take the time to respond to my posts but we all know you can't do that because you need the attention to bash me on the boards but beg for me to see you behind the scenes.. When I decline you that's when you go bat shit

If I thought you were not overrated from the get-go I would have been a lot like these these weaktards that play your boring game and kiss your ass all the time. But I didn't because I knew what was up with you? It was certainly not my cock that up whenever you showed your presence to the world. Who said I would have taken your offer once you come through in making yourself available? You have that special way about you that smacks a fucktard in the face and screams out, "big mistake, moving on."

I never followed you but you were just there everywhere everyday. You were that bad Dorthy with all the posting about how you are sarcastic or I should I say pathetically "annoying." I beg you to see you behind the scenes? Asking and suggesting aren't exactly begging. But what's it to anyone if a fucktard wants to wet his cock in new pussy in spite of the problematic big mouth associated with that pussy? I go bat shit like you are going bat shit right now. Here comes the avalanche. Get ready.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:26 PM   #160
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If I thought you were not overrated from the get-go I would have been a lot like these these weaktards that play your boring game and kiss your ass all the time. But I didn't because I knew what was up with you? It was certainly not my cock that up whenever you showed your presence to the world. Who said I would have taken your offer once you come through in making yourself available? You have that special way about you that smacks a fucktard in the face and screams out, "big mistake, moving on."

I never followed you but you were just there everywhere everyday. You were that bad Dorthy with all the posting about how you are sarcastic or I should I say pathetically "annoying." I beg you to see you behind the scenes? Asking and suggesting aren't exactly begging. But what's to anyone if a fucktard wants to wet his cock on new pussy in spite of the problematic big mouth associated with that pussy? I go bat shit like you are going bat shit right now. Here comes the avalanche. Get ready.
Its documented on your early posts

Not to mention your pathetically annoying posts
Always griping about Houston this Houston that... You pissed off and annoyed more people in 1 day than I have in my whole career.. But if you weren't following me and etc how did you end up on that ban thread ?

Your presence isn't important because you bring absolutely nothing to this bored but constant bashing of the city you hobby in which is hilarious.. You have no skills other than pulling money out the ATM

Me on the other hand I have made my mark & have proven what I have to offer & have outstanding reviews to back it up.. People who have met me love me the ones who have been declined toot there horn because they can't get in with the most talked about no matter how much money they have because I don't participate in foolishness..

But you just admitted to contacting me for an appointment & being declined if you didn't have no attention on accepting if I agreed why ask 3 times.. You can believe your version so you can make yourself feel like your actually somebody on this board but that's not the truth & you can't admit it..

For you to assume you could get your winky anywhere near me after having a session with a well known BBFS provider is commical.. Sorry but I was never a desperate whore I had skills so never did I have to see someone I didn't want to..

Every provider is different that's what you fucktards don't understand & can't accept I'm dorthy if my personality doesn't charm you then we won't have a great session.. You see how I am so you can't complain later about how I represent myself there is always someone that will appreciate me ... Regardless & that's why I do what I do how I do it..
Old 10-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #161
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Quote:
Its mind over matter I don't mind and you don't matter you have been declined for an appointment as well so this is why you have something to say & quite frankly I don't give a shit what you or any other fucktard wants to assume about me..

So what if I came back I can do as I please your nobody & you sure as hell have no authority or priority in my decisions on this board..

No matter what you do or how you do it you will be judged on ECCIE regardless so I'm doing me if you don't like it then don't read it but your just like WW you can't resist the temptation to say something to me or talk about me.. Once again that's a personal problem...

I'm not weak minded so I can be here & not participate...

I bet you can't go on with your hobby life & not respond or bring up my name...

BTW the bet was about me coming back as a provider not participating in the board bullshit.. You can't read that was your problem from Day 1
Wow that must have hit a nerve.
Don't try and rewrite history dear, I was never declined by you . You read my p411 And references and booked me inside of 12 hours. The fact that you declined To follow through with the date is your personal problem.
You are is such a state you are typing and not reading.
I know what the bet is, the activity has gone up because you couldn't
Stay away from this board so how soon till you say weeeelllllll it's only one.......
Ijs welcome back dear.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #162
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
...BTW did you ever figure out the address or are you still sitting on the corner PUZZLED?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 07:05 PM   #163
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Its documented on your early posts

Not to mention your pathetically annoying posts
Always griping about Houston this Houston that... You pissed off and annoyed more people in 1 day than I have in my whole career.. But if you weren't following me and etc how did you end up on that ban thread ? ..
At least you finally made an admission that you are annoying as hell. Ever heard of point accumulation? Don't think of yourself as that important because you aren't but some people must live in a delusional world.

Quote:
Your presence isn't important because you bring absolutely nothing to this bored but constant bashing of the city you hobby in which is hilarious.. You have no skills other than pulling money out the ATM ..
Don't get jealous of me for bringing in hilariousness to a "bored" that desperately needs more presence than a Miss I came back so I can make y'all get all rawled up all over again while I sit back & laugh because it's funny. Hookertards aren't complaining about my pulling money out of the ATM skills but you wouldn't know about that because no one is doing that for you anymore YET.

Quote:
Me on the other hand I have made my mark & have proven what I have to offer & have outstanding reviews to back it up.. People who have met me love me the ones who have been declined toot there horn because they can't get in with the most talked about no matter how much money they have because I don't participate in foolishness.. ..
You can say that again, you have made your mark and it's more like a stain on the hobby. You were not missed after you left as you can read from all the brand new spanking reviews of better providers than you could ever be.

Quote:
But you just admitted to contacting me for an appointment & being declined if you didn't have no attention on accepting if I agreed why ask 3 times.. You can believe your version so you can make yourself feel like your actually somebody on this board but that's not the truth & you can't admit it....

Mmmmmm, Dorthy likes quitters that probably quit on her during the session or can easily be let down that it didn't go perfectly well as planned but it is still a Yes recommendation. It explains such glowing reviews, page after page of dribble.

Quote:
For you to assume you could get your winky anywhere near me after having a session with a well known BBFS provider is commical.. Sorry but I was never a desperate whore I had skills so never did I have to see someone I didn't want to....
Your skill set will always be flaming and dousing a fucktard's fire with your venomous bs. Yeah, you are talented.

Quote:
Every provider is different that's what you fucktards don't understand & can't accept I'm dorthy if my personality doesn't charm you then we won't have a great session.. You see how I am so you can't complain later about how I represent myself there is always someone that will appreciate me ... Regardless & that's why I do what I do how I do it..
Wow, a hookertard trying to teach us fucktards that she is no better than a YMMV BPtard. The ones that appreciate you are the ones that fit into your cookie cutter service. That's clear as day. But the ones with some standards, like "balance" and real skills, you can't meet are turned away for the sake of getting good reviews to reel in more quitters.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:05 PM   #164
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Really champ ?
You are such a shadow of your formal self.
If you are sick let me know because I would feel bad mocking a person
With a RW illness.
Feel better champ I am rooting for you.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:19 PM   #165
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Why are you rooting for me?
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies