Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #151
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Well thank God you chimed in with your astute observation before it got to be 10 pages long. If you'd like to focus your wit into a thread more suitable for someone of your obvious superiority no one is likely to stop you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRich View Post
lame ass thread
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #152
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm getting a punching bag for my new garage have to get in my 5/7's by summer there is already a exercycle in there and WHENEVER I want to get agrivated and really get a good work out I will just sign on to some of the coed boards and find certain threads started by certain posters and just read and soak up all the hostility and the back and forth ugliness and then..
I will GO TO TOWN and beat the shit out of that bag! LOL
I will owe a few of you.. when I get out of my fine 9's into a SEXY 6.lol
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:23 PM   #153
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
So... What attacks and issues here in CoEd do you believe are done with "malicious intent"

Aren't ALL attacks done with Malicious intent? Bwahahaha!!
I actually think more attacks come from a reaction than malicious intent. The few times I think I have attacked anyone, it was purely to react to something they said or implied. Never have I sat at my keyboard and thought, "What could I type in reply that would damage this person, hurt their livelihood, or make them feel inferior?"
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:28 PM   #154
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I would say that any post by someone outside of certain circles are going to meet with some level of "blowback." Could be as simple as repeating the opinion of a 14 year old child. Could be as simple as mentioning a word, a phrase or leaving a sentence open to more than one interpretation.

Then comes the howling, the threatening and the spin doctoring.

That's the true weakness of an electronic bulletin board. Not everybody reads things the same way. Some mistake jokes for insults and insults for jokes. Pity, but that's the way I see it. You may not agree with me, but I'd expect you to defend my right to my opinion. I'd do the same for you.

Don't think we need to be so vicious -- I think it's getting old AND making us a board-wide laughingstock -- but WTF do I know, eh? I'm just a squirrel looking for a nut!

Can't wait for my next session with one of our gorgeous local ladies...

Meanwhile, y'all have fun out there, y'heah?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #155
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I would say that any post by someone outside of certain circles are going to meet with some level of "blowback."

You are simply full of shit these days... There are hundreds of threads in play with no "blowback" or issues.... Lately you seem to be doing all the stirring and insist on continuing to plead for attention....

Could be as simple as repeating the opinion of a 14 year old child. Could be as simple as mentioning a word, a phrase or leaving a sentence open to more than one interpretation.

Then comes the howling, the threatening and the spin doctoring.

Well..... You whine ... not howl but you also have been rather threatening on your own...... and spinning? Well you try but often your posts are rather unintelligible gibberish of late....

That's the true weakness of an electronic bulletin board. Not everybody reads things the same way. Some mistake jokes for insults and insults for jokes.

A lot of people have been trying to convey to you that you've lost touch with reality when it comes to "jokes"..... You are not coming across anymore as joking,.,,,,,

Pity, but that's the way I see it. You may not agree with me, but I'd expect you to defend my right to my opinion. I'd do the same for you.

Don't think we need to be so vicious -- I think it's getting old AND making us a board-wide laughingstock -- but WTF do I know, eh? I'm just a squirrel looking for a nut!

Don't be including others in your "us" when it comes to being a board wide laughing stock...... You hold that title to yourself....

Can't wait for my next session with one of our gorgeous local ladies...

quit talking about it and just go do it....

Meanwhile, y'all have fun out there, y'heah?
I always do.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #156
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Do any of you guys ever sit back, and wonder if the owners of the board are laughing their asses off at this circus sideshow? Seriously, they are the ones laughing their way to the bank over all this drama. Austin or ahem some of the members provide a lot of views by stirring up emotions! Just sayn' I have a theory that some of them get kickbacks lol! joke
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #157
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sorry. Didn't mean to post here. Please disregard.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #158
Ivory
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
I would literally pay good money to watch you and IvoryX go back and forth on here.
Quote:
Hmmm...you and IvoryX going back and forth...I'd pay about 1.00 per post(and be glad I was paying by the post and not the word count! lol).
Since I can always get fatso to melt down with a few taps of my keyboard...you should be paying me that dollar per post...and Whispers will be on his knees begging for mercy!

Ivory is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:54 AM   #159
fredloveshead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

funny, ive only been on this board for a little bit and always see the same person/people involved in all the drama! i guess it would be different if the people involved took it off the board and dealt with it in person. then i think the more outspoken people wouldn't be as outspoken. just my two cents.
fredloveshead is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #160
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

boxing match?
arm wrestling match?
nuru goo wrestling?
walk 6 paces backward & fire your pistol?
shaft.drive is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #161
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't tease me! What's your paypal account? We can start with 10 bucks and if the beat down is at least as entertaining as y'all's exchanges in the past then maybe other people will donate too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
Since I can always get fatso to melt down with a few taps of my keyboard...you should be paying me that dollar per post...and Whispers will be on his knees begging for mercy!

Old 04-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #162
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Soooo true. As evidenced by my reviews I am a total sweetheart in person and if anything I'm a bit shy. Sixx is also pretty shy and sweet in person and I've heard Whispers is actually a kitten of a man with really great manners.

The loudest, meanest posters are usually the sweetest, least aggressive in real life...which is probably why we feel the need to be aggressive online in the safety of our homes and under false names. Kudos to you Columbo for solving that non-mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredloveshead View Post
funny, ive only been on this board for a little bit and always see the same person/people involved in all the drama! i guess it would be different if the people involved took it off the board and dealt with it in person. then i think the more outspoken people wouldn't be as outspoken. just my two cents.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:05 PM   #163
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory View Post

Oh my, a new leopard seal sighting!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #164
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Knock it off

I will remind everyone that name calling, general disrespect, and insulting remarks will be pointed. We almost made it a whole 24 hours without any of the BS. We won't allow it to start up again. Instigators will get points as well.

Back on topic or get points.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:12 AM   #165
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Soooo true. As evidenced by my reviews I am a total sweetheart in person and if anything I'm a bit shy. Sixx is also pretty shy and sweet in person and I've heard Whispers is actually a kitten of a man with really great manners.

The loudest, meanest posters are usually the sweetest, least aggressive in real life...which is probably why we feel the need to be aggressive online in the safety of our homes and under false names. Kudos to you Columbo for solving that non-mystery.
So true...sometimes grumpy people just need a hug and some positive attention.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women