Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #151
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default OK i'll concede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Obviously you did NOT read this thread. I worked with this agency last year. I am not with an agency now. I am independent. I have already said I cannot work as much as I used to know due to family obligations. That is why I have a 3 hour minimum now....Do you get it now burk? Can you please go back and read everything I posted before making silly comments?

So at least you did do the 20 sessions per week at 1000.00 per back then when you worked for the agency. Come on who is going to pay that 20 times a week?
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #152
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
The better way to do it would be if an experienced independent lady would take a new girl under her wing with a financial arrangement. That might even include showing her how to do a session, and then being present for the next few to coach her through the session. she could also help her get her website up and show here how to do a few of the business tasks involved in being a provider--then take training wheels off after a couple of weeks.

Sort of a watch one, do one, teach one model...

Think that might catch on?
I see a few problems with that. Primarily, it puts the "mentor" in a position of extreme legal risk; it can be interpreted as pandering, which is (I think) a felony offense. There's also the risk of a known lady associating her good, established name with someone she doesn't know for certain will maintain similar standards of reliability/attitude. Lastly, teaching someone the ropes and getting her set up takes time, energy, and possibly financial investment -- and there's no legal recourse if she takes your instructions/website you set up for her/photographs you arranged and runs.

And for the lady being instructed, I think it does a disservice to her if she only hears one person's input on how to run her business. There are SO many different business models and attitudes out there (as this thread in particular shows...), and only learning what one other lady thinks is the "right" way to do things will put the new lady at a disadvantage.

As I'm far from shy about voicing my opinions, I've been asked a few times for advice from ladies starting out or who want to attract more multi-hour dates. As long as I can tell she's a legitimate provider, I'm happy to run my mouth about places to advertise, pricing structure, etc. But I try to remember to point her to the ladies' forums here (or other sites) for further input. My opinions are right, obvsly, but there's always a chance there might be other correct opinions too.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #153
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
So at least you did do the 20 sessions per week at 1000.00 per back then when you worked for the agency. Come on who is going to pay that 20 times a week?
I never said such so why are you putting words in my mouth? 10k had nothing to do with my earning in a week. We were supposed to "drop" either everday every week OR twice a week. You could only drop twice a week if you were "trusted" so you do the math. They didn't care when you dropped as long as you dropped. I never said I was getting paid 1k per client. If anyone tells you they are getting paid such in Charlotte, NC they are lying. So again.. stop putting words in my mouth. The agency I am talking about is a very unique one for sure.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #154
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So do you get what I am saying Burk? 10K was not MY money it was the agency's money and I did not make that a week I made drops twice a month. Don't even remind me of the 2k in cc payments I never received. Should I put you in contact with said agency? Maybe you could talk her into releasing my money.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:01 PM   #155
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
I see a few problems with that. Primarily, it puts the "mentor" in a position of extreme legal risk; it can be interpreted as pandering, which is (I think) a felony offense. There's also the risk of a known lady associating her good, established name with someone she doesn't know for certain will maintain similar standards of reliability/attitude. Lastly, teaching someone the ropes and getting her set up takes time, energy, and possibly financial investment -- and there's no legal recourse if she takes your instructions/website you set up for her/photographs you arranged and runs.

And for the lady being instructed, I think it does a disservice to her if she only hears one person's input on how to run her business. There are SO many different business models and attitudes out there (as this thread in particular shows...), and only learning what one other lady thinks is the "right" way to do things will put the new lady at a disadvantage.

As I'm far from shy about voicing my opinions, I've been asked a few times for advice from ladies starting out or who want to attract more multi-hour dates. As long as I can tell she's a legitimate provider, I'm happy to run my mouth about places to advertise, pricing structure, etc. But I try to remember to point her to the ladies' forums here (or other sites) for further input. My opinions are right, obvsly, but there's always a chance there might be other correct opinions too.
Very well said Carrie.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:03 PM   #156
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Deleted.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:27 PM   #157
Gabriella Golden
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This has been a question of mine...actually more of a debate with myself. I honestly find that hh's are very easy but I have to make up for their lack of $$$$. I don't enjoy seeing many clients in a single day so, for me, it's better to do an hour session or more because I have to make a certain amount and I don't run as high of risk with one or two as I would with a few hh's for ncns or cancelations. There is nothing personally more frustrating then when I go out of my way to accomidate a hh session and they still flake. I prefer quality over quantity. Plus some hh try to take advantage and run over their time and I don't stand for that. I think it's based on the providers comfortability level and her preference. Thats what makes us all unique. Im just grateful that there is another girl out there to do what I won't and vice versa. To each his ( I mean her!) own in this industry! xoxoxo
Gabriella Golden is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #158
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Wheeew you must be a tired lady.
What is on her door:
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #159
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default You should have no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella Golden View Post
This has been a question of mine...actually more of a debate with myself. I honestly find that hh's are very easy but I have to make up for their lack of $$$$. I don't enjoy seeing many clients in a single day so, for me, it's better to do an hour session or more because I have to make a certain amount and I don't run as high of risk with one or two as I would with a few hh's for ncns or cancelations. There is nothing personally more frustrating then when I go out of my way to accomidate a hh session and they still flake. I prefer quality over quantity. Plus some hh try to take advantage and run over their time and I don't stand for that. I think it's based on the providers comfortability level and her preference. Thats what makes us all unique. Im just grateful that there is another girl out there to do what I won't and vice versa. To each his ( I mean her!) own in this industry! xoxoxo

Gabriella you should not have that problem as you are friggin hot. Did I say Hot!!!. The only reason I see a ncns is they had a car accident lol. No really if your giving good sessions there is no resaon for you to give HH.

Oh by the way did I say you were hot!!!
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:34 PM   #160
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
What is on her door:
Too funny.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #161
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella Golden View Post
Exactly.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #162
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Naomi,

I don't want to debate the benefits of agencies or lack there of. This thread was started about why some providers have a 2+ hour minimum. You and several others seemed to take offense over this question and made it clear that if this is how you chose to run your business then others should accept it or move on. However when the subject of the agency came up you commented about how it is sad that she is being taken advantage of. You also wanted to be clear that you made XYZ agency a ton of money and they did not do anything to earn it. My point is you don't like anybody questioning or criticizing your decision to have a 2 hour minimum yet you don't seem to have a problem questioning and criticizing the decision of others to work for or operate an agency. That is why I think you are being a hypocrite.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:12 PM   #163
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Every lady runs her business a bit differently, whatever pays the bills.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #164
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Naomi,

I don't want to debate the benefits of agencies or lack there of. This thread was started about why some providers have a 2+ hour minimum. You and several others seemed to take offense over this question and made it clear that if this is how you chose to run your business then others should accept it or move on. However when the subject of the agency came up you commented about how it is sad that she is being taken advantage of. You also wanted to be clear that you made XYZ agency a ton of money and they did not do anything to earn it. My point is you don't like anybody questioning or criticizing your decision to have a 2 hour minimum yet you don't seem to have a problem questioning and criticizing the decision of others to work for or operate an agency. That is why I think you are being a hypocrite.
Mehn I was NOT questioning or criticizing anything. Suggesting and questioning are too different things. I have already stated that I do not care how a lady chooses to work ...it just makes much more sense to keep most of your money. I don't know what you do for a living or how much you make but if you could make double your salary wouldn't you? I also didn't have a problem with the question the OP posted... I thought I made that clear earlier like 10 times on this thread lol I have no problem answering questions from the ladies and I do it all the time in the powder room now If you STILL don't get it .. then Ok, nevermind..I'm done .

btw I heart Irish I think she's a cool chick.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:58 PM   #165
Angel Knight
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol naomi4u thats the truth but i can see from both perspectives. i do hhr sessions but i do have multi hr sessions too but i added on my post its limited services for limited time. that means u buy a hhr u get a hhr of service and if u stay a lil longer its due to the conversation b4 the session started. i have learned to not start time till my clothes come off and when they do then they get what they want. i love my job and hope this site can bring me more fun. hope everyone is doing the same.
Angel Knight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women