Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2020, 08:01 PM   #151
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I’m no fan of Kobe, still I’m going to miss him RIP
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 11:01 PM   #152
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
I’m no fan of Kobe, still I’m going to miss him RIP
That was a nice sentiment and as a Lakers fan I appreciate it.

On a personal note, I am around Kobe's age. When he became a superstar, it was the 1st time I actually had enough money to live without roommates and I could finally fuck outside of my bedroom while at home. My girlfriend at the time thought he was an arrogant prick and didn't like the Lakers but one game the Lakers were pissing me off and we had sex when they were down by 20 in the 4th and they came back to win. Anyway, it became a ritual with us with 4th quarter fucking during Laker games and I'm not even kidding, they always seemed to win those games while we were fucking (sounds corny but true).

I haven't spoken to her in damn near 20 years and I have no idea how the fuck she found my number but she called me the other day to catch up. She has 3 daughters now so it hit her pretty hard about Kobe. I don't know how many of you guys have had ex girlfriends whom you have not spoken to in almost 20 years, but it was weird as fuck talking about how much our lives have changed since our early 20's. We were on the phone for over 4 fucking hours.

She kept apologizing to me for disliking Kobe while we were dating. I laughed and just reminded her how they pretty much won all of the time while we were fucking during the 4th quarter of his games so don't feel guilty. She definitely didn't like the Lakers but her vagina was obviously a good look charm for them at the time (or at least I'll keep telling myself that from way back then because that was their 1st chip of 3 straight in '99)
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:45 AM   #153
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Technically I posted that on page two of this thread. By whore board political forum rules, isn't the subject of the thread deemed irrelevant after page one?

As far as you my pathetic old obsessed with me weirdo - I live in Dallas. You do as well. I've already admitted in one forum on this board about one of the schools I graduated from so I'll meet you anywhere you want in DFW to prove the fact that unfortunately for a pathetic old sissy like you, I tell no lies about my education and yes I am Ivy League educated.

Here's the kicker though, we make a $100K bet on the fact that I'm an Ivy League grad. I will meet any condition you demand to prove that it is me. No more hiding behind a keyboard bullshit of you hoping and claiming that I am full of shit. Just name the time and the place and I'll be there and be sure to have my money, old creepy stalker lady.
I did name the time and place and you are too much of a scared little pussy to show up! The game doesn't start for more than five hours after you would take your well deserved beating.

Does your fat wife - the nasty skank like your mother - make you do the cooking and shopping?

I'm not going to shoot you in front of the police station you fucking idiot!

Go back to sucking cock - Assup sez you are good at sucking.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:46 AM   #154
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
That was a nice sentiment and as a Lakers fan I appreciate it.

On a personal note, I am around Kobe's age. When he became a superstar, it was the 1st time I actually had enough money to live without roommates and I could finally fuck outside of my bedroom while at home. My girlfriend at the time thought he was an arrogant prick and didn't like the Lakers but one game the Lakers were pissing me off and we had sex when they were down by 20 in the 4th and they came back to win. Anyway, it became a ritual with us with 4th quarter fucking during Laker games and I'm not even kidding, they always seemed to win those games while we were fucking (sounds corny but true).

I haven't spoken to her in damn near 20 years and I have no idea how the fuck she found my number but she called me the other day to catch up. She has 3 daughters now so it hit her pretty hard about Kobe. I don't know how many of you guys have had ex girlfriends whom you have not spoken to in almost 20 years, but it was weird as fuck talking about how much our lives have changed since our early 20's. We were on the phone for over 4 fucking hours.

She kept apologizing to me for disliking Kobe while we were dating. I laughed and just reminded her how they pretty much won all of the time while we were fucking during the 4th quarter of his games so don't feel guilty. She definitely didn't like the Lakers but her vagina was obviously a good look charm for them at the time (or at least I'll keep telling myself that from way back then because that was their 1st chip of 3 straight in '99)
Anyone can fuck at fat bitch - why brag about it shithead?

Besides, are you ashamed to admit you are a faggot?

As for Kobe being an arrogant prick, well what kind of arrogance does it take to tell your pilot to proceed in heavy fog inside a chopper without ground warning systems in place when the LAPD grounded their entire fleet?

Fuck you - you are a chickenshit douchebag!
Old 02-02-2020, 02:44 AM   #155
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I did name the time and place and you are too much of a scared little pussy to show up!

I'm not going to shoot you in front of the police station you fucking idiot!

Go back to sucking cock - Assup sez you are good at sucking.
Look. I said you are boring the shit out of me and you really are. You are a retarded old man with no life. I've already stated that you are not the 1st old dipshit who tried to play tough guy with me. I told you the rules that I play by if you want to go to the hospital. Those other old losers were just more fun and creative to me. Your stupid ass can't even do that right.

There is no endgame for me with you because you are just wasting my time. You're an old pussy who falls in love with hookers. You're an old pussy who runs away from handles. What the fuck am I supposed to do with a complete loser like that? What's my endgame with a stupid old trick who hates me?

Just keep it moving and shut up. Yeah, I get it, you hate me. I'm not in 3rd grade with your ignorant insults and I don't give a shit. I already told you were a mental midget with the handle that you ran from. You seem to be getting worse. You should go see a doctor.

My ex GF was not fat and neither was my ex wife. I don't fuck women unless they have a gym membership and they live at the gym.. And just for the record, your complete stupidity is even starting to embarrass me for you. You really do look ridiculous with these childish rants. Why the fuck would I "brag" about fucking an ex GF? Have you ever even had a girlfriend you pathetic loser? I'll let you in on a little secret, you have sex with them LOL. You are one pathetic old loser. No wonder you fall in love with hookers.

I do like that you hate me. You were quite the racist piece of shit with your old handle and you were too fucking stupid to know that as a jew, your stupid ass is not considered white by racists... does stating the obvious make you dislike me more? I hope so, old pathetic bitch. Why in the fuck would I remotely care about what an old loser like you thinks about me?

Oh, and out of respect for TWK and WTF to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
Old 02-02-2020, 05:39 AM   #156
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Check out these 2 shirts I just ordered.

https://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shi...not-like-kobe/

https://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shi...productid=2007

I just don't understand the facial expression I get when I showed my buddies these
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 06:35 AM   #157
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It by no means disrespects Kobe's prowess on the basketball court, but ...

... his decision with respect matters involving aviation was poor at best.

Quote:
"Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 07:08 AM   #158
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look. I said you are boring the shit out of me and you really are. You are a retarded old man with no life. I've already stated that you are not the 1st old dipshit who tried to play tough guy with me. I told you the rules that I play by if you want to go to the hospital. Those other old losers were just more fun and creative to me. Your stupid ass can't even do that right.

There is no endgame for me with you because you are just wasting my time. You're an old pussy who falls in love with hookers. You're an old pussy who runs away from handles. What the fuck am I supposed to do with a complete loser like that? What's my endgame with a stupid old trick who hates me?

Just keep it moving and shut up. Yeah, I get it, you hate me. I'm not in 3rd grade with your ignorant insults and I don't give a shit. I already told you were a mental midget with the handle that you ran from. You seem to be getting worse. You should go see a doctor.

My ex GF was not fat and neither was my ex wife. I don't fuck women unless they have a gym membership and they live at the gym.. And just for the record, your complete stupidity is even starting to embarrass me for you. You really do look ridiculous with these childish rants. Why the fuck would I "brag" about fucking an ex GF? Have you ever even had a girlfriend you pathetic loser? I'll let you in on a little secret, you have sex with them LOL. You are one pathetic old loser. No wonder you fall in love with hookers.

I do like that you hate me. You were quite the racist piece of shit with your old handle and you were too fucking stupid to know that as a jew, your stupid ass is not considered white by racists... does stating the obvious make you dislike me more? I hope so, old pathetic bitch. Why in the fuck would I remotely care about what an old loser like you thinks about me?

Oh, and out of respect for TWK and WTF to stay on topic; RIP Kobe
If you are so mature then why can't you let it go?

I'll be there today at noon. If you are not a coward, then show up.

The coward dies a thousand deaths, the brave but one...

Fuck you pussy!
Old 02-02-2020, 07:26 AM   #159
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

His prowess on the court may have led to arrogance in the air.

He should have let the experts in their field make that call. He led 8 others to their death if the report about him insisting they fly is true.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 07:27 AM   #160
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Fuck you pussy!
Now he might show up!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:29 PM   #161
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now he might show up!
He didn't show because he is a yellow belly coward.

I was there waiting for the fucking loser so I could have pounded his ugly face into the ground, but he wasn't man enough to show up.

Lucas the coward.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:29 PM   #162
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

He should have let the experts in their field make that call. He led 8 others to their death if the report about him insisting they fly is true.
Yes I agree completely.

Rocky Marciano died for similar reasons, pressuring an amateur plane pilot to fly in bad weather.

Those guys think they are invincible- arrogant bastards.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:11 PM   #163
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
He didn't show because he is a yellow belly coward.

I was there waiting for the fucking loser so I could have pounded his ugly face into the ground, but he wasn't man enough to show up.

Lucas the coward.
LOL. I made it very clear how we would do this if you were serious about it. What am I supposed to do, show up at a random address and beat up an old Jew because it might be you? You gave me nothing to even identify yourself. You do it my way or no way.

I have a family to feed. You show me proof of concept that you even have $200K in cash, you show me that you bought a ticket to fly at either Love Field or DFW airport and we meet in the terminal. Then we go out to the parking and look for a green Toyota Trunda to make sure your beating is being documented on camera. I walk away with $200K and drive home and you take an ambulance to the hospital.

If we meet, I am going to make sure it is a fair fight and not let some psychotic old lonely Jew pussy who obviously hates me shoot me. You have to make it worth my time and risk. You've done nothing but give me an address and time and there was no way in hell that you were even going to be there because you are a keyboard pussy who can't shut up and has to run from handles. That's who you are.

And dumb dumb, don't act like I am going after you. Every single post by you in this thread is about me because I hurt your old Jew pussy many times. I only posted in this thread because of the topic and I am a Lakers fan. You came in this thread because of me. I am only responding to you and your stupid old bitch ass is taking me off topic again. Shit, at least mention something remotely about the topic of this thread, you pathetic old bitch.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I agree with both of you. I'm sure Kobe with his "Mamba mentality" was like, "who cares about the heavy fog and let's go."

Let's not also forget to grieve for Kawhi Leonard though. He and Kobe used the same pilot. Now Kahwi has to go find a new one.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:27 PM   #164
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
LOL. I made it very clear how we would do this

LOL.. Yes you did earlier in the thread.

Quote:
I live in Dallas. You do as well. I've already admitted in one forum on this board about one of the schools I graduated from so I'll meet you anywhere you want in DFW to prove the fact

So what happened to anywhere in the DFW area.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:39 PM   #165
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
LOL.. Yes you did earlier in the thread.

So what happened to anywhere in the DFW area.
Are you this fucking stupid? That was about proving that I am Ivy League educated. When I get physically threatened by a stupid ass old man who obviously hates me, the rules change. I'm not getting shot over this bullshit. You play by my rules. I am not going to let some fucking psycho old overly emotional Jew bitch gun me down because I hurt his pussy on a whore board.

Anyway, I'll be back late tonight. I have guests at my house and I can only act like I am checking work emails for so long... enjoy the game folks!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women