Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35428
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2010, 08:34 PM   #151
Rsweething
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12549
My ECCIE Reviews

No, it is not taking advantage of them at all. Not all men need to have an orgasm to experience pleasure and achieve satisfaction. The type of men that she is describing are well aware of what they can and cannot do before they come to contact us and chose to come anyway for other reasons. Everyone is different and I know for me some men come to see me for companionship and not just because of what is between my legs.

I am truly sorry that you have recently had a bad experience with a lady trying to take advantage of you but that is an isolated situation and every woman involved in this business is unique and different. Just because she did something inappropriate to you does not mean the rest of us behave in such a manner. That is why most of chose to be independent because it gives us the freedom to run our business the way we see fit and believe it or not there are many of us that run our businesses in a professional manner. Again, I am sorry you had to experience that but please do not judge all of us based on her poor behavior. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Hugs,

Raquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
You didn't even bother to try and deny that for Gals, it's all about the $$$.

For the guys who pay and can't cum, you're really taking advantage of them aren't you? [BTW, I think that's "presence" not "present."] The same for those that can't even get started. Sometimes, it's hard to know how people can look in a mirror.
Rsweething is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #152
Rsweething
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12549
My ECCIE Reviews

You are very welcome Marcus
Rsweething is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:40 PM   #153
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:

For the guys who pay and can't cum, you're really taking advantage of them aren't you? [BTW, I think that's "presence" not "present."] The same for those that can't even get started. Sometimes, it's hard to know how people can look in a mirror.
Yes, you are correct it is presence not present, my bad.

I am confused with this whole line of thinking. I make less in a month than girls that charge $150/hr make in a week. Think about that. If it was about the $$$ I would have seen more than the 3 gentlemen I've seen so far this year. I could be rich if I charged $150/hr and saw everyone that could afford the $150/hr.

And why on earth would I have trouble looking at myself in the mirror because a man with a health issue loves my company? He contacted me, he enjoys being with me, and he never once felt he didn't get his money's worth, so who care if he doesn't cum as long as he's HAPPY!
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #154
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I am confused with this whole line of thinking. I make less in a month than girls that charge $150/hr make in a week. Think about that. If it was about the $$$ I would have seen more than the 3 gentlemen I've seen so far this year. I could be rich if I charged $150/hr and saw everyone that could afford the $150/hr.
There is nothing to add there but, WORD!
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #155
Eliza
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3362

Quote:
Not hard to go there with this kind of comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Gee Eliza, if you hadn't put in that smiley face, nobody would know you were kidding.
Charles darling, that was my attempt at a joke!

PJ, yes, I do try to maximize my smileys since nearly everything gets lost in translation over the internet. Obviously, they don't always work though.
Eliza is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #156
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Not to hijack this hijacked thread, but I have discovered that the greater the expectations for a date with me the greater the outcome. You would think it would be the opposite. Like when I see a movie that everyone has built up, I am often a little disappointed and would have probably liked it better without all the hype. But, not in this industry. It seems like the men that have decided I'm the "cat's meow" and put me on a petal stool before we meet are already in the frame of mind to be enchanted, while the ones meeting me with a little skepticism and reserve, find the evening to not be as incredible but just average.
So, I really believe one gets out of a date what one puts into it and we can only work our magic on a willing participant. That said, I think having a higher rate often makes ones expectations to be higher and therefore satisfaction is close behind. Don't know if that makes sense, but it has been my experience.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #157
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
So, how many other WKs are out there?
It has little to do with being a WK and much more seeing things differently than you do which not surprisingly the gals in the forum are of that opinion as well.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #158
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:

I ask of you sir not to put all of us ladies in the same boiling pot as you have apparently put some that you have allowed to grace your presence.

I for one, and would never try to speak for any of my fellow sisters here, enjoy what I have decided to do to pay the bills; I am apparently quite good at it and it is not all about the money with me. Just ask some of my friends if you can find them for I do not like reviews...not everyone will experience my company the same, so reading a review in anticipation might bring about disappointment if you are not careful...because it is all about the passion you bring with you.

If you rely on reviews then you just don't know what you are missing...giggle.

I do hope you have a more enjoyable time darlin.
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #159
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by leglover05 View Post
No. He means some of the Providers don't act like ladies. Especially on an infamous South Florida board.
No. I mean there's a thread elsewhere on Eccie wherein a hobbyist posts pictures of a local girl he had seen and was crushing on, and found out she was a post-op transsexual. Schadenfreud isn't a very nice emotion, but the thread is very amusing. As is this one.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:12 PM   #160
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Finally read through the three pages posted since I was last online. You have been busy little chipmunks.

Charles, I always quite liked your posts and so I'll say this in a spirit I guarantee in which it will not be taken.

You're having a mental breakdown in public, and it's both saddening and a little repulsive to watch.

You called a gal to ask about the gift and availability but did not make an appointment. Some weeks later you called back, and her gift had since changed. You started a thread asking if this was rude upselling. The responses said it wasn't. You asked the thread to be locked, apparently in favor of running amok through the boards prattling on about how mean, stupid, overpriced and malicious all providers are.

You're not going to find validation this way. Go have a drink and relax. Yes, it sucked, and I feel for your disappointment, but that's no excuse for this behavior.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #161
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway View Post
...and was crushing on, and found out she was a post-op transsexual. ...
In the name of thread hijacking (appropriate for this thread) does that make him bisexual for doing the post op TS? Or did he do a hot woman? Or is he just plain gay? One can assume that the POTS knows all too well how to please a man. No sword fighting was involved.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #162
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Moving right along to hijack the hijack of this hijacked thread -- which began, I think, discussing the Dallas availability and price levels, I fail to see how, aside from the legal aspects and, to some people, the "moral" aspects, the hobby business is different from any other business, and particularly from any other service business.

The service provider has the rights to (1) set whatever fees she wants to set, (2) see whomever she wishes to see, (3) establish such rules and guidelines as she thinks appropriate, and (4) generally, run her business as she see fit. That's no different than a lawyer or accountant or doctor or dentist or whomever saying (1) "My rate is $X/ hour or $Y/procedure", (2) "I only see [identify certain clientele]", and (3) "I reserve the right to change what I charge or whom I see or how many clients I see in a day, whenever I want to do so."

Similarly, the prospective clients always can say, "I'll see lawyer so-and-so because he/she has lower rates, is a better lawyer, whatever." Or, "I prefer to see provider so-and-so because her rate is what I want to pay, or she has blonde hair, or whatever."

In many ways, the hobby business is a lot more transparent than many others, because the rate is published, and the client can control the expense. That sure as hell ain't true with certain other service providers.

So, IMHO, no one has any right to complain that "Provider x has a ridiculous rate", anymore that someone can complain that, for example, some lawyers are charging $700+/hour. It's like a TV show: If you don't like it, turn it off. WALDT.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #163
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I believe it's well known that Texas has the most providers and the rates are client friendly.
Why is this?
Is LE different there?
There must be some reason why girls feel more open to the idea. Or gents feel more open to it.
Any thoughts?
I had read this yesterday but am replying to you now. I often wonder the same thing and I believe it has to do with what works for each individual lady. Being from Pittsburgh and in the business long enough, I have found what works for me. One thing I have learned about rates and it seems to stand true anywhere, never lower your rates with intent to raise them back later. I feel that it is to risky to chance losing those you gained in that exchange. Although, if you are looking for less clientele I believe raising one's rates would be appropriate and something I feel all ladies have thought of and/or have planned for.

After reading this back to myself, I feel I may sound like I am rambling. Enjoy!
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #164
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
So, how many other WKs are out there?
Not enough. When did being a gentlemen who took others into consideration, and wasn't too cowardly to stand up to someone and for someone turn into bad thing?

We hardly need more people without honour on this earth.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #165
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
Not enough. When did being a gentlemen who took others into consideration, and wasn't too cowardly to stand up to someone and for someone turn into bad thing?
Thanks Lauren [blushing]

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
Moving right along to hijack the hijack of this hijacked thread
Hey, I'll do the hijacking here!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote