Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #151
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #152
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If you think there is nothing wrong with randomly attacking someone for no reason at all, then I feel bad for you. I hope that some day in the future you see that just because you can do something, does not mean you should do it. If you really do not know better, than please allow me to inform you that sometimes a little bit of respect and civility can go a long way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumptyHumper View Post
HaHa! Humpty call people asshole all the time. Some of 'em it's true. My momma never told me nothin about not doing that. Why? Did I stop you on the street, call you an asshole. HaHa, well, if not, then here you go! You can kiss my hole. HaHa!
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #153
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Who gives a fuck ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #154
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Respect and civility? Exactly which Interwebs do you think you're on?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:39 AM   #155
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Ignore the Civil Barrister behind the curtain. He's the biggest drama queen literally in the whole city. Caught on TV and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post
Love and hugs are not going to be widely available in a forum that shares information about prostitutes. Brutal frankness and brutal honesty are expected.
Do you honestly think that the ROS's are true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post
WU makes me laugh WAY more than he offends me, same with many others. I really don't feel like coming in here and getting censored,
Speaking of censorship and WU - he's all for perma-banning those he doesn't like. Of course he was permanently banned from ASPD, and they seemed to do all right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Once more for the cheap seats...

They...don't...give...a fuck...about...your...directiv es...

P.S.-And ban BDD while you're at it...he's just a pawn to use to continue the fight...
Quote:
I warned you...now look...

Permanent...ban...
I agree with you Adabear, but the bottom line is this board is run by a man and it is very male-centric. ASPD was different as is P411 though it's not a message board, it is a strong commercial tool and is very female-centric.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #156
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
... he was permanently banned from ASPD, and they seemed to do all right.
Yeah, right. Got a linck?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #157
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Why am I so misunderstood? Oh right, it's hookers who are talking...
Old 09-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #158
HumptyHumper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
If you think there is nothing wrong with randomly attacking someone for no reason at all, then I feel bad for you. I hope that some day in the future you see that just because you can do something, does not mean you should do it. If you really do not know better, than please allow me to inform you that sometimes a little bit of respect and civility can go a long way.
HaHa! Just playing with you B Bear! Yeah, it would be nice if it was all civil and shit but it's the internet.

Just like people in their car honking the horn at you. The car provides physical protection from a fight and they don't have to actually get in your face (or space) to flip you the dirty finger. Cause they can just drive off and hope you don't follow.

Man that honking pisses me off! I just sit there eyeballing that motherfucker. Fuck you, I ain't moving, go around me asshole! And I keep eyeballing that motherfucker as they drive around me. Don't fuck with me bitch! I'm crazy enough to get out this car and start breaking shit on yours! HaHa!

Same here. Any pathetic punk pussy spastic mutherfucker with a connection can play badass all they want with no downside. Nobody know that in real life they all ugly and goofy and fat and spastic and shit. That's why you got your WakeUps and whatnot.

Like Anthony Wiener said "Chillax"
HumptyHumper is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #159
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Not so much...just sayin'...
Old 09-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #160
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Yeah, right. Got a linck?
To prove a negative or to a board that no longer exists?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #161
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:

...Any pathetic punk pussy spastic mutherfucker with a connection can play badass all they want with no downside. Nobody know that in real life they all ugly and goofy and fat and spastic and shit. That's why you got your WakeUps and whatnot.
Quote:
Not so much...just sayin'...
I have to agree....Wakeup's not fat. ijs
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #162
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

I have been reading this board for awhile now.. Houston and Dallas are by far the most entertaining to read. I think the best thing to do is figure out how to put certain posters on an ignore list. Hopefully most of the 'mature' folks won't have to read their comments, and if most people are ignoring these 'children' , they will soon get bored, maybe go away if no one is paying attention to them. Children love to get the adults 'ire' up, and push buttons. Best not to let kids get that satisfaction. Just ignore them.

Good post by the way Adabear.
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #163
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Quote:
HaHa! Just playing with you B Bear! Yeah, it would be nice if it was all civil and shit but it's the internet.

Just like people in their car honking the horn at you. The car provides physical protection from a fight and they don't have to actually get in your face (or space) to flip you the dirty finger. Cause they can just drive off and hope you don't follow.

Man that honking pisses me off! I just sit there eyeballing that motherfucker. Fuck you, I ain't moving, go around me asshole! And I keep eyeballing that motherfucker as they drive around me. Don't fuck with me bitch! I'm crazy enough to get out this car and start breaking shit on yours! HaHa!

Same here. Any pathetic punk pussy spastic mutherfucker with a connection can play badass all they want with no downside. Nobody know that in real life they all ugly and goofy and fat and spastic and shit. That's why you got your WakeUps and whatnot.

Like Anthony Wiener said "Chillax"
LOL, true!

You do have to wonder what some of these 'colorful posters' really look like, to be so mean and nasty all the time. Maybe just a bunch of old ugly disgruntled elderly folk in real life..?
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #164
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
You do have to wonder what some of these 'colorful posters' really look like, to be so mean and nasty all the time. Maybe just a bunch of old ugly disgruntled elderly folk in real life..?
No need to wonder what we look like on this mean and nasty, f**ked up hooker board; just go look in the mirror. We look like you. You are one of us; no better.

We know why we are here. Why the fuck are you "pure as rain" virgin do-gooders hangin' out around here? After all, it is a mean and nasty, f**ked up hooker board with people like me.

What fucking hypocrites you are.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #165
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

OD

Speaking for myself only....In my real life, I do not spit poison for no reason. In this world I am also a nice guy. I treat the women with respect. I think any of them would agree with that statement. Also, to keep things on the level, I have met a few of the guys on the board as well. I have had dinner, drinks, BCD activities and hung out with many on this board. Again, I believe they would all agree that my posting here is consistent with my personality. Based on this and the definition from dictionary.com I would not be considered a hypocrite.

hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit] noun

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

PS - I am here to have fun, meet people that interest me, and other activities that obviously do not need detailed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post

We know why we are here. Why the fuck are you "pure as rain" virgin do-gooders hangin' out around here? After all, it is a mean and nasty, f**ked up hooker board with people like me.

What fucking hypocrites you are.

Old Dingus
Adabear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women