Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2020, 10:37 AM   #151
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Setting a goal? LOL If on the day that he said that, he didn't know that Easter was completely unrealistic, he's even dumber than I thought. So it was either a lie or he's really dumb as fuck. Take your pick.
So thanks for answering the question "Are you really this damn stupid to not understand what setting a goal is?"

It helps explain your absurd statements

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff
Old 03-31-2020, 10:53 AM   #152
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So thanks for answering the question "Are you really this damn stupid to not understand what setting a goal is?"

It helps explain your absurd statements

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff
"Setting a goal." LOL You people will bend over backwards to excuse the ridiculousness of your hero.

I'm not sure why you're quoting the rule that you and Bambino have violated.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:08 AM   #153
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
On February 7th, Trump donated 17.8 TONS of ventilators, masks, gloves, and other medical supplies to China, which was another mistake of his...
Quote:
Donating 35000 lbs of masks, ventilators, gloves, gowns, and various other supplies to China on February 7th, when we already had confirmed cases here, was a big mistake.
Oh wow, if that's true I'm loving it! Got a link?

So you're saying your POTUS shipped some life-saving supplies to China 7 days after he ordered a travel ban against them, a step the dim-retards condemned as "xenophobic"! So is trump an Asian-hating racist or not? Try to make up your mind, ok?

Next question - is it a "big mistake" when Xie ships the same kind of relief supplies to Italy? Oh wait, the libtards are giving Xie a standing ovation for that! They fawn all over Xie for doing the same thing they criticize Trump for doing! And then the idiots accuse trump of sucking up to dictators!

Ya can't make this stuff up!

BTW, you do know the US had ZERO coronavirus deaths back on Feb. 7th, right? We didn't have a single death here until 3 fucking weeks later.

And you did hear trump mention yesterday we just shipped a few planeloads of emergency supplies to Italy, right?

Final question - Was that a "big mistake" too? Or is it only a mistake to help the Chinese?

Be careful how you answer, 1pitt. You don't want to look like a racist!
Old 03-31-2020, 11:09 AM   #154
prj38
Registered Member

Lesley Stahl told the Deadline Club of New York that when she asked Donald Trump why he continues to bash the media,he said "You know why I do it?I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you". That's the president talkin' of the United States
Old 03-31-2020, 11:23 AM   #155
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Oh wow, if that's true I'm loving it! Got a link?

So you're saying your POTUS shipped some life-saving supplies to China 7 days after he ordered a travel ban against them, a step the dim-retards condemned as "xenophobic"? So is trump an Asian-hating racist or not? Try to make up your mind, ok?

Next question - is it a "big mistake" when Xie ships the same kind of relief supplies to Italy? Oh wait, the libtards are giving Xie a standing ovation for that! They fawn all over Xie for doing the same thing they criticize Trump for doing! And then the idiots accuse trump of sucking up to dictators!

Ya can't make this stuff up!

BTW, you do know the US had ZERO coronavirus deaths back on Feb. 7th, right? We didn't have a single death here until 3 fucking weeks later.

And you did hear trump mention yesterday we just shipped a few planeloads of emergency supplies to Italy, right?

Final question - Was that a "big mistake" too? Or is it only a mistake to help the Chinese?

Be careful how you answer, 1pitt. You don't want to look like a racist!
Trump has been xenophobic all of his life, but you've never heard me criticize him for restricting travel from China due to this crisis. Once in a while he gets things right.

When we have less of this equipment than we need, yes, it's a mistake to hip it outside the country.

BTW, did you know that the virus typically takes 3-4 weeks from infection before it kills people, and that the virus spreads exponentially? Both of these facts were well known on February 7th when Trump made that mistake, so the fact that no one had died here yet does not mitigate the blame on him.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:24 AM   #156
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prj38 View Post
Lesley Stahl told the Deadline Club of New York that when she asked Donald Trump why he continues to bash the media,he said "You know why I do it?I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you". That's the president talkin' of the United States
And his followers fall for it. Blatant disrespect for the first amendment, and so called constitutionalists eat it up. Sad times in the USA.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:38 AM   #157
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Instead of coming together as one country to get past this, this virus seems to have allowed the absolute worst to come out in everyone.

Politics as usual, sad times indeed in the USA.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:54 AM   #158
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
"Setting a goal." LOL You people will bend over backwards to excuse the ridiculousness of your hero.

I'm not sure why you're quoting the rule that you and Bambino have violated.
So did you.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:25 PM   #159
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Trump has been xenophobic all of his life, but you've never heard me criticize him for restricting travel from China due to this crisis. Once in a while he gets things right.

When we have less of this equipment than we need, yes, it's a mistake to ship it outside the country.
I've never heard you commend trump for his Jan. 31 china travel ban either. There are many ways to lie and mislead without actually stating a falsehood. Your MO is to omit consequential facts and exaggerate inconsequential ones in order to give the overall impression that trump is fucking up. I have no love for trump, but the arguments of people like you, who deliberately paint a distorted picture rather than a balanced one, disgust me.

And you still haven't told us if it was a "big mistake" for trump to ship coronavirus relief supplies to Italy yesterday... or why it was deemed a generous, praiseworthy action when Xie did the same thing a week ago?
Old 03-31-2020, 12:51 PM   #160
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

The worst thing about this pandemic is I was actually bored enough to read 4 pages of this tripe

I can't believe you people are arguing over political response time to something that no politician is to blame for.

Y'all need to grow up and maybe think and discuss about what you can do to help your friends, family and neighbors stay safe and healthy.

PS
Anyone in the medical profession or is essentially exposed daily I do hope you stay healthy and safe.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:57 PM   #161
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
The worst thing about this pandemic is I was actually bored enough to read 4 pages of this tripe

I can't believe you people are arguing over political response time to something that no politician is to blame for.

Y'all need to grow up and maybe think and discuss about what you can do to help your friends, family and neighbors stay safe and healthy.

PS
Anyone in the medical profession or is essentially exposed daily I do hope you stay healthy and safe.
People are responsible for the response time. Trump, Coumo, and Deblasio all downplayed the severity of this thing, and that was a mistake.

What I can do to help people stay safe is what I've been doing, and why I have extra time to type posts on here. I've been sheltering in place, only going out to get groceries, and to exercise, and maintaining social distance when I do those things. Me telling the truth about the buffoon in the White House does not do anything to hamper the efforts to help people stay safe.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:01 PM   #162
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I've never heard you commend trump for his Jan. 31 china travel ban either. There are many ways to lie and mislead without actually stating a falsehood. Your MO is to omit consequential facts and exaggerate inconsequential ones in order to give the overall impression that trump is fucking up. I have no love for trump, but the arguments of people like you, who deliberately paint a distorted picture rather than a balanced one, disgust me.

And you still haven't told us if it was a "big mistake" for trump to ship coronavirus relief supplies to Italy yesterday... or why it was deemed a generous, praiseworthy action when Xie did the same thing a week ago?
Well, feel free to search my posts, because I did say that the travel restrictions were the right thing to do in this instance. I also commended him for Sunday's announcement of extending the recommendations through April. Why do you feel the need to lie about me?

What did you not understand when I said: "When we have less of this equipment than we need, yes, it's a mistake to ship it outside the country?" I don't know what we shipped to Italy, but if it was ventilators and masks, then yes, it was a mistake.

None of us have any control over Xie. What he does or doesn't do does not excuse what Trump does or doesn't do.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:24 PM   #163
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post

PS
Local hospitals cancelled elective procedures around 10 days ago so I’ve been on the shelf. From what I’ve heard there have been layoffs due to this. We haven’t been hit like NYC. Which is a disaster. Hopefully, it won’t get to that stage here. One can only hope.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:09 PM   #164
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Amen Bambino
Old 03-31-2020, 05:36 PM   #165
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, feel free to search my posts, because I did say that the travel restrictions were the right thing to do in this instance. I also commended him for Sunday's announcement of extending the recommendations through April. Why do you feel the need to lie about me?

What did you not understand when I said: "When we have less of this equipment than we need, yes, it's a mistake to ship it outside the country?" I don't know what we shipped to Italy, but if it was ventilators and masks, then yes, it was a mistake.

None of us have any control over Xie. What he does or doesn't do does not excuse what Trump does or doesn't do.
Now, I listened to this update. Both Faucci and Birx said the original data from China didn’t point to a Pandemic. Trump WAS listening to them. That’s a fact. China has been dishonest from day one.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women