Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47734
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2023, 05:51 PM   #151
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

It’s a win. Have to give props to the defense. Really odd game that Baltimore has to be scratching their head over.
Offensively we stunk till we had to open things up along with Warren balling out.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 06:55 PM   #152
Devo
Valued Poster

Todays game was actually fun to watch, honestly, I don't think I've ever seen two teams more pathetic, and if Baltimore IS, the top team in our division, our division is a joke.

I don't call this a win, its a Baltimore give away.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 06:55 PM   #153
Devo
Valued Poster

I could make the case that Baltimore is also a huge proponent of the Rooney rule, notice something?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 06:59 PM   #154
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
And have not been for a decade.

The woke bullshit, was the final nail in the coffin for watching them for any reason but to see another loss, or at best a poorly played win, or a gift from the other team.

I've been saying "NEW OWNERS", and more and more people are starting to agree.
"The woke bullshit?" LOL I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're mad at football players being against racism. You don't have to watch. You don't have to make your off topic comments in this thread. This thread is about the 2023 Steelers season. Nothing to do with "woke bullshit."

New Owners? More and more people agree? Who are these "more and more people" that you speak of? Angry facebook commenters? Every game is still sold out, the season ticket waiting list is long, revenue increases every year, and Steelers jersey sales are still amongst the top teams in the league. The Rooneys are not giving up ownership any time soon. Art is grooming family as we speak. Try again.

Not the prettiest win today, but a win nonetheless. 3-2 and in first place going into the bye isn't all that bad. Future HOF coachTomlin has never "lost the team" and he hasn't lost this one. They definitely played more physical today, which is what he said that they needed to do.

I'm not ready to call for the ousting of KP. I'm judging him by what he is, a young QB who's somewhere around 15 or 16 starts into his career. There will be ups and downs. He played a decent game today and came up big when they needed him to, with the fifth 4th quarter comeback of his young career.

I'd prefer if Gunnar never touches another football for the Steelers. He fumbles or muffs the ball way too often. The few plays he makes are not worth the risk.

I think it's an almost unanimous opinion now that Matt Canada should be fired.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 07:00 PM   #155
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Two mediocre teams trying to find a way to lose. The Ravens accomplished that. On the bright side, I think Broderick Jones Wally Pipped Dan Moore and Porter Jr should start. Highsmith was possessed, no sacks but 11 pressures. Pickett called an audible and dropped a dime to Pickens for the game winner. They’re not going anywhere tho.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 07:03 PM   #156
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Oh yea, and Joey Porter Jr. made a great clutch play today, and has been doing well all season in the limited number of snaps that he's been getting. I'm ready to see him start at outside cb and let Pat P play slot. I think he's gonna be great. Great move by the Kahn artist, especially seeing that Claypool just got traded for a 6th/7th round pick exchange.
Old 10-08-2023, 07:05 PM   #157
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Highsmith was possessed, no sacks but 11 pressures.
He had a strip sack.
Old 10-08-2023, 07:08 PM   #158
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Oh yea, and Joey Porter Jr. made a great clutch play today, and has been doing well all season in the limited number of snaps that he's been getting. I'm ready to see him start at outside cb and let Pat P play slot. I think he's gonna be great. Great move by the Kahn artist, especially seeing that Claypool just got traded for a 6th/7th round pick exchange.
He had great coverage on the int. What was Lamar thinking. Should have never thrown it. After the game, Jackson blamed too many drops. While true, that’s not a locker room morale booster. The Ravens might implode.
Old 10-08-2023, 07:10 PM   #159
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Todays game was actually fun to watch, honestly, I don't think I've ever seen two teams more pathetic, and if Baltimore IS, the top team in our division, our division is a joke.

I don't call this a win, its a Baltimore give away.
Yet both teams have winning records.

You can call the Stars and Stripes the Italian flag, but that doesn't make it so. It was a win. Counts just as much as the prettier win against the Raiders.
Old 10-08-2023, 07:14 PM   #160
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He had great coverage on the int. What was Lamar thinking. Should have never thrown it. After the game, Jackson blamed too many drops. While true, that’s not a locker room morale booster. The Ravens might implode.
Yep. I was there and then watched the play a few times later on youtube. Great bump and run. I think Lamar was probably thinking a rookie 1 on 1 against Beckham Jr., but I bet he'll give Porter more respect next time.

His receivers did look really bad today, but I've heard it said that to be a great leader, a QB should accept all the blame and deflect all the praise.
Old 10-08-2023, 08:10 PM   #161
bambino
Valued Poster

Old school football

https://x.com/steelersdepot/status/1...0AMolspcYxY9QA

No wonder they were dropping passes
Old 10-09-2023, 08:19 AM   #162
bambino
Valued Poster

https://x.com/statsguydaniel/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Says it all.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:33 AM   #163
Iceman
Valued Poster

Gotta give props to Larry O., hustling downfield to cause a fumble.

This is the way Tomlin likes to win, keep it close and rely on the defense and they'll probably have a winning record again and draft middle, stay middle.

We will never have a great QB unless Tomlin is gone or he is forced to hire a strong OC and told to give him free reign. When Tomlin took over Ben was already established so he couldn't damage him too much. Any young QB that has come in under Tomlin is told to be too conservative making them hesitant to take chances and thereby developing.
Iceman is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 08:47 AM   #164
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

As much as I love a win, I wish they would lost and gave Canada the exit door. This offense is horrible and the online is one of the worse in the NFL. Pickett is always under pressure. Maybe time for rooney to scrap the coaching staff and start a new era in Pittsburgh
I don't think Tomlin is a bad coach, he is good but not great by any means. Sometimes even with a good coach, a fresh change is needed. Canada is horrible and that's Tomlinson guy so he is to blame also
And this bullshit of not starting porter is dumb
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 09:36 AM   #165
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
As much as I love a win, I wish they would lost and gave Canada the exit door. This offense is horrible and the online is one of the worse in the NFL. Pickett is always under pressure. Maybe time for rooney to scrap the coaching staff and start a new era in Pittsburgh
I don't think Tomlin is a bad coach, he is good but not great by any means. Sometimes even with a good coach, a fresh change is needed. Canada is horrible and that's Tomlinson guy so he is to blame also
And this bullshit of not starting porter is dumb
Canada wouldn’t have been fired if they lost yesterday. That would mean Rooney/Tomlin made a mistake by bringing him back. That ain’t happening.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women