Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-28-2022, 09:03 AM   #151
Ryugin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

When I switched to regular browsing on chrome with a VPN everything worked and is working properly for me, prior to that with private browsing it took me several attempts and the site was still wonky like you guys are describing. Maybe try using a VPN if you guys aren't. It does still say "not secure" though
Old 02-28-2022, 12:17 PM   #152
headski
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

WOW!! I can't believe I was actually the one who started this post! And to think that it eventually turned into a pissing fest that had one member banned! I'm done reading all these posts and here is what I have to say.

Like the previous gentleman I too am in the IT bizniss. My advice to y'all is that until OH2 is "fixed," don't attempt to log in and especially don't log in using non-private browsers, or off VPN. If portions of OH2 are still compromised, then it is possible that the hackers are recording all your login information and may try to use this on other sites.

In essence, keep your dicks in your pants until this all blows over and the site is fully restored or risk a lot.

Once it is fixed, then log in and immediately change your password. And if you're a numnut enough to be using the same password on OH2 as you have been using on any other site, change it on OH2 and at that other site. I, unfortunately, am one of those numnuts... oh well, Hug3Cock4urMouth it was a good run... LOLOLOL

PS: I'm pretty sure that ECCIE stopped accepting ads because of issues with the feds / local LE.
Old 02-28-2022, 04:44 PM   #153
chencho
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by headski View Post
WOW!! I can't believe I was actually the one who started this post! And to think that it eventually turned into a pissing fest that had one member banned! I'm done reading all these posts and here is what I have to say.

Like the previous gentleman I too am in the IT bizniss. My advice to y'all is that until OH2 is "fixed," don't attempt to log in and especially don't log in using non-private browsers, or off VPN. If portions of OH2 are still compromised, then it is possible that the hackers are recording all your login information and may try to use this on other sites.

In essence, keep your dicks in your pants until this all blows over and the site is fully restored or risk a lot.

Once it is fixed, then log in and immediately change your password. And if you're a numnut enough to be using the same password on OH2 as you have been using on any other site, change it on OH2 and at that other site. I, unfortunately, am one of those numnuts... oh well, Hug3Cock4urMouth it was a good run... LOLOLOL

PS: I'm pretty sure that ECCIE stopped accepting ads because of issues with the feds / local LE.
Ditto! Also sir…. You won my laughter of the day lol great password lol
Old 02-28-2022, 07:16 PM   #154
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

Well OH2 was looking almost normal yesterday.... but, erratic again today. As suggested above, I've changed some passwords. But, I don't sense the risk is that high. The OH2 mods are on-line including GeorgeDRII. You'd think he knows the risks...

More ads are being posted daily for the ladies.... and now rent is due..

Noticed some ladies including:
Bayleigh
Cynsweet
the two Brazilians mentioned above
Violeth
Two Latinas visiting from Houston by way of Mexico looking very hot including...
Kristi (on P411 KristiHouston)
Lili (on P411 LiliRegia)

Great reviews for both in Houston... I believe Yadira's doing their scheduling if you know her.

I think one thing that also helped me is that I had not logged out on my phone.... I think I did logout and logged back in on my computer though...

A'Man
Old 03-01-2022, 08:27 AM   #155
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I tried to reply to PMs on there but don’t know if they went through. And somehow got logged off and can’t seem to get back on there. It isn’t even giving me the option to reset my password anymore.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:36 AM   #156
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

[sarcasm]OH2 is down? I had no clue! LOL[/sarcasm]
Old 03-01-2022, 02:15 PM   #157
jazzbill
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I tried all those things that A'man mentioned and had no luck, either. I just miss the SA thread as I've been talking to some new girls.

I'm wondering if Eccie is now being affected? I got an email for new replies on this thread and when I used my phone to go to the link I got the same warning that is on OH2. But it was fine if I went directly to the website.
Old 03-01-2022, 02:22 PM   #158
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

You get the warning clicking the mobile link, not the regular link.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:34 PM   #159
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Im having no problem logging into the other site. But its like an empty dollar store with dim lights. No verified word from the leader on whats going on, or any updates.
Old 03-01-2022, 10:52 PM   #160
texasguy79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

So I got into OH2. The SSL Certificate is valid until 2027 BUT it was issued from a source that's not trusted. Proceed with caution.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:04 AM   #161
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Has worked for me once in the past 2weeks. Continuously takes me back to the login page. I’ve tried multiple browsers, OS, and advice but nothing works. The upside is….I have saved a ton of money.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:08 AM   #162
DFWSal321
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

So every now and then I’ve been able to log in after multiple attempts, but I log into someone else’s account with my user and password. It’s weird. First time it was a provider with several unread PMs, second time it was a hobbyist. I wasn’t able to do anything while logged in. Any click or action would immediately log me out and I’d be back to the home page.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:39 PM   #163
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

Everyone on OH2 should have received an email this morning from CK explaining the status and measures you can take to make your connection safe, etc.

A'Man
Old 03-02-2022, 03:17 PM   #164
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Im having no problem logging into the other site. But its like an empty dollar store with dim lights. No verified word from the leader on whats going on, or any updates.
Its even more screwed up now. All i get is a generic v bulletin page. Aint trusting that. Still no official verifiable message from the leader himself.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:27 PM   #165
Bigbigbear3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I did not get an email
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women