Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #151
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The proper way to phrase the statement would be that he was impeached for lying under oath, to the American people, and encouraged others to lie on his behalf.
JD, you are right, I should have wrote "lying under oath" instead of just lying. However, you did get the point. COF was unable to comprehend. The senility is setting in quickly.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:38 PM   #152
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Yes, let's be honest.

Under Bush's program "Wide Receiver" illegal sales were made. Since no one can say where the weapons from that program ended up, saying no weapons crossed the border is un-provable and nothing more than your opinion.

"A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver, also attempted to track suspicious weapons. Allowing gun sales to go forward even when the ATF had probable cause to believe the sales were unlawful has come to be known as "gun walking."

The two operations -- Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver -- had some similarities, and both were run out of the ATF’s Phoenix Field Division. The inspector general explored both programs in depth and found similar problems.

"The risk to public safety was immediately evident in both investigations," the inspector general’s report states."

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/sep/24/barack-obama/barack-obama-said-fast-and-furious-began-under-bus/

Please post links to 2 times WTF has called for Bush to be impeached.

I'll wait until you fail to do so before I go into my usual rant about your constant lying, your failure to acknowledge your mistakes after you have been proven wrong, your constant mis-representing of facts, your constant lying by omission, your pussified habit of changing the subject when even you realize there is no place left to go and your seemingly complete lack of self respect and honor.

As for bitching and moaning, using your definition, I'd say you, whirly, and sog are the queens.

All of y'all constantly bitch about things you don't like.

Things you don't like that the Obama administration has done legally. Legally as defined by the U S Constitution and as defined by the SCOTUS.

Why do I say you 3 are the queens?

Because you have over 30,000 posts between the 3 of you. And while I'm sure there must be some positive Obama comments in there, finding them would be like searching for a needle in a hay field.
IBH, did you read the link? The inspector general said both operations were ineffective and seriously flawed! This would seem to qualify as resembling in every relevant aspect. Since weapons were lost in operation wide receiver, how do you know that they did not end up of across the border? Also, both programs were started by the field. Holder did not even know about it.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:27 AM   #153
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What the things are you talking about? The things that have been Supreme Court approved. Can you name them? You know, things that Obama has done legally (which means that some things he has done illegally...can you name them as well)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #154
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hey WTF, it was you doing the bitching. If you were consistent then you would be shouting for the impeachment of both Obama and Hillary....but you aren't. Wonder why?

Quote:

As for Bush, you keep using the word "impeach" but that is not what we were talking about. We are talking about you're bitching and moaning. Now I think Obama has broken the law. You're just a bitcher because you didn't like what Bush did legally and you won't give credit to the democrats in Congress for supporting him.
JD, you brought up impeachment , not me. I respond to your lie and then you say that is not what you were talking about.

Quote:

. Now I think Obama has broken the law. You're just a bitcher because you didn't like what Bush did legally and you won't give credit to the democrats in Congress for supporting him.
This whole forum is a bitchfest.....but I do not resort to lying. You lied about me saying that I wanted Bush impeached. You never acknowledge that lie. Why not JD? Why do you lie, get caught and then not admit you lied? Is it because some sailor fucked your brains out while you were in the Navy?

Bush massaged all the intelligence on Iraq and basically lied to Congress and the Amercian public. I find it horrific that congress did not look more into this faulty yellowcake bs amongist other lies.. What Bush and Co did was basically cherry pick faulty intel to fit into their invasion plans of Iraq. That cost at least 4k lives ....a tad more than one Border agent and four folks in Benfuckinggazi that you croc tears mofo's are crying about. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #155
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
JD, you brought up impeachment , not me. I respond to your lie and then you say that is not what you were talking about.

This whole forum is a bitchfest.....but I do not resort to lying. You lied about me saying that I wanted Bush impeached. You never acknowledge that lie. Why not JD? Why do you lie, get caught and then not admit you lied? Is it because some sailor fucked your brains out while you were in the Navy?

Bush massaged all the intelligence on Iraq and basically lied to Congress and the Amercian public. I find it horrific that congress did not look more into this faulty yellowcake bs amongist other lies.. What Bush and Co did was basically cherry pick faulty intel to fit into their invasion plans of Iraq. That cost at least 4k lives ....a tad more than one Border agent and four folks in Benfuckinggazi that you croc tears mofo's are crying about. .
The information in Colin Powell's Powerpoint presentation before the United Nations was as fictional as "Dorthy in the Wizard of OZ". There was suppose to be "Warehouses full of WMD's in Irag. Eight years of searching and did not find one WMD. No link to Al-qaida was ever found either. What did they do for Bush? They built a library for him somewhere near SMU (Southern Methodist University).
Old 05-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #156
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
The information in Colin Powell's Powerpoint presentation before the United Nations was as fictional as "Dorthy in the Wizard of OZ". There was suppose to be "Warehouses full of WMD's in Irag. Eight years of searching and did not find one WMD. No link to Al-qaida was ever found either. What did they do for Bush? They built a library for him somewhere near SMU (Southern Methodist University).
What I do not care for is all these folks that whine about one Border Patrol agent and four State Dept lives lost yet sat on their hands while 4k American soldiers lives were lost on a BS link of Saddam to 9/11.

It appears these are selective political tears.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #157
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

LMAO... nice try at deflection or changing the subject. Bush (according to you) told the same lies that Clinton, Clinton, Kerry, Edwards, and Gore also said. So who did what that was illegal? You made a claim that I don't like what Obama did AND IT WAS SUPREME COURT APPROVED. Cough it up, tell us what that was.

Also, you low life piece of shit, though I am now too old for service in Iraq, I have two enlisted cousins and one commissioned cousin that have rotated in and out of both Iraq and Afghanistan in recent years. I have a second cousin currently in West Point and his sister is studying military medicine.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #158
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I have two enlisted cousins and one commissioned cousin that have rotated in and out of both Iraq and Afghanistan in recent years. I have a second cousin currently in West Point and his sister is studying military medicine.
Not bad for a school custodian!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #159
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Also, you low life piece of shit, though I am now too old for service in Iraq, I have two enlisted cousins and one commissioned cousin that have rotated in and out of both Iraq and Afghanistan in recent years. I have a second cousin currently in West Point and his sister is studying military medicine.
My ex's brother was killed in Iraq. I hope your kin fares better than that.

Quote:
LMAO... nice try at deflection or changing the subject. Bush (according to you) told the same lies that Clinton, Clinton, Kerry, Edwards, and Gore also said. So who did what that was illegal? You made a claim that I don't like what Obama did AND IT WAS SUPREME COURT APPROVED. Cough it up, tell us what that was.

Bush's lies about Saddam and 9/11 got 4k soldiers killed. Compare that to one Border Patrol agent and four State Dept employees that you scream about and then ignore the 4k. What a joke with your fake outrage.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:11 AM   #160
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

How many preventable deaths does it take to make an outrage?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:02 AM   #161
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hillary made a mistake with a cable that she received from the ambasador. She did not commit a crime. Bush fabricated a war. Two entirely different things, no resembling in any relevant respect.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:21 AM   #162
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Why don't you talk to FuckZup, he just posted about four students being killed in 1970.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:04 AM   #163
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Evidently for JD and others one Border Patrol Agent or four State Dept employees but not over four thousand soldiers.

You make change at the voting booth, that is how we express our outrage in this country. As Al Gore siad in the video that that lying sac of shit JD is trying to pass off as Gore admitting the SC had it right...short of armed revolution, that is the only choice we have in this country. That or move.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #164
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Why don't you talk to FuckZup, he just posted about four students being killed in 1970.
What about that domestic massacre carried out by US government forces on unarmed students do you have a problem with BSwine? That it was a Republican president who ordered the killings? That the students were unarmed? That you weren't smart enough to get into Kent State?

You'd rather rant and rave about an act of terror in a hostile country that will eventually be the death knell of your political party. Whine away, asshole.

You're beating the carcass of a horse you killed months ago.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #165
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What about that domestic massacre carried out by US government forces on unarmed students do you have a problem with BSwine? That it was a Republican president who ordered the killings? That the students were unarmed? That you weren't smart enough to get into Kent State?

You'd rather rant and rave about an act of terror in a hostile country that will eventually be the death knell of your political party. Whine away, asshole.

You're beating the carcass of a horse you killed months ago.
You lieing sack of shit. President Nixon did not order the killings at Kent State. I really would like to see you try to back up that statement with some proof and not just the bullshit that comes out of your mouth on a regular basis.

Nixon did not order the guardsmen onto Kent State. Governor Rhodes did after being asked to do so by the Mayor of the city of Kent.

http://dept.kent.edu/sociology/lewis/lewihen.htm
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women