Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #151
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You waited 3 weeks for a chance to use that line, didn't ya?.
Actually about 3 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I have no idea
That's getting to be a recurring preamble to most of your posts.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #152
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Actually about 3 hours.

That's getting to be a recurring preamble to most of your posts.
So.....immediately after i used a "fixed that for ya" joke using one of your posts, you go back to a 3 week old post of mine to do the exact same thing....and then you follow that up by editing/butchering another quote of mine in an attempt to make another joke. And neither of them were even all that funny.

Maybe you should just take a bit of a break.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #153
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Actually it might be funny to hear what Trump and his nutty ass followers that cried for two years about a birth certificate , have to say about the death of Osama. Will they want a proper Death certificate?
OK, 25 people voted for Trump in this poll of PJ's. Anyone care to out yourself?

What has happened to the Donald?

Better yet, Where are all his supporters?

Come on folks, I make no bones about my support of Howard Dean in 2004.

Do your comb over and show your support for the most thin skinned man in the running.

Anyone see him at the correspondent dinner? It was sad. Man can't laugh at himself will not be long in politics.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=200348&page=4
Old 05-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #154
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The poll was conducted before Donald started taking himself seriously.

In the poll, I voted for drinking heavily -- which BTW, you will note finished second to the Donald and above the Anointed One.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #155
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
In the poll, I voted for drinking heavily -- which BTW, you will note finished second to the Donald and above the Anointed One.
Which just goes to show how idiotic most of the opinions in here are.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #156
pjorourke
Valued Poster

You're right -- with a choice between Obama and Trump, drinking heavily should have won in a landslide.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #157
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're right -- with a choice between Obama and Trump, drinking heavily should have won in a landslide.
That's how I voted -- and I don't even drink that much!

(But the specter of either four more years of Obama's economic policy proposals or four years of Trump in the White House could sure drive me to it!)
Old 05-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #158
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025
Default No go

Trump not running for president in 2012.
http://powerwall.msnbc.msn.com/polit...-1688435.story
Old 05-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #159
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I Play Too??? View Post
Trump not running for president in 2012.
Don't worry PJ, there's always Michele Bachmann.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:30 PM   #160
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Herman Cain is my current pick: http://www.hermancain.com/
Old 05-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #161
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
He's been my pick for quite some time. I think I might have sent you a link to his website. I know that I sent several people to his sight.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #162
pjorourke
Valued Poster

I don't recall if you pointed him out to me or not. But I saw this in a recent interview and loved it:

"The chain (Godfathers Pizza) was losing money and seemed headed to failure when Cain took over in 1986. If you listen to Cain describe how he analyzed Godfather's problems, how he came up with solutions, and how he implemented those solutions -- listen to that and you'll hear the pizza version of what Cain says he would do as president.

"I spent the first 60 days of my time at Godfather's listening, to figure out what we needed to do," Cain says. "It wasn't complicated: get back to basics."

"Number one, we had too many products on the menu. We had gotten away from our core product. We had too many crusts. We had the original Godfather's pizza crust, we had the original Godfather's pizza, and then we had three imitations that looked like Pizza Hut, Domino's, and Little Caesar's. I got rid of the three imitations, and we got back to focus on the one we were good at."

"Number two, we simplified the operations, because if you simplify the operations, you make it possible for the people in the restaurant to execute exceptionally well every day. When you've got too much stuff, they can't execute."

"Number three, we instilled in the company that we could, in fact, win again."

Cutting an organization down to its core mission, sharpening the focus of its employees, and then re-energizing those employees -- it's a strategy that has obvious resonance for a man who wants to run an overextended and deficit-ridden United States government. "So in your view," I said to Cain, "America has too many crusts?"

"Yes!" Cain exclaimed, breaking into a long laugh. "America has too many crusts! And we've got to simplify things, clarify things so that we can achieve real progress."

"You get it!" Cain beamed.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politi...#ixzz1Mfl8szvT

Our fundamental problem is too damn much government!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:03 PM   #163
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hot Damn PJ....stay away from the Preakness! You just throwing your money away on a bunch of nags of late!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #164
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't recall if you pointed him out to me or not. But I saw this in a recent interview and loved it:

"The chain (Godfathers Pizza) was losing money and seemed headed to failure when Cain took over in 1986. If you listen to Cain describe how he analyzed Godfather's problems, how he came up with solutions, and how he implemented those solutions -- listen to that and you'll hear the pizza version of what Cain says he would do as president.

"I spent the first 60 days of my time at Godfather's listening, to figure out what we needed to do," Cain says. "It wasn't complicated: get back to basics."

"Number one, we had too many products on the menu. We had gotten away from our core product. We had too many crusts. We had the original Godfather's pizza crust, we had the original Godfather's pizza, and then we had three imitations that looked like Pizza Hut, Domino's, and Little Caesar's. I got rid of the three imitations, and we got back to focus on the one we were good at."

"Number two, we simplified the operations, because if you simplify the operations, you make it possible for the people in the restaurant to execute exceptionally well every day. When you've got too much stuff, they can't execute."

"Number three, we instilled in the company that we could, in fact, win again."

Cutting an organization down to its core mission, sharpening the focus of its employees, and then re-energizing those employees -- it's a strategy that has obvious resonance for a man who wants to run an overextended and deficit-ridden United States government. "So in your view," I said to Cain, "America has too many crusts?"

"Yes!" Cain exclaimed, breaking into a long laugh. "America has too many crusts! And we've got to simplify things, clarify things so that we can achieve real progress."

"You get it!" Cain beamed.

Our fundamental problem is too damn much government!
I really haven't made up on my mind on Cain. Like a lot of non-politicians or outsiders, we don't know a whole lot about them and have guess what they'd actually do if governing...

I haven't seen a Godfather's in longer than I can remember....very regionally clustered I guess...so I looked at their website.

Anyway, ironically, they are back to four crusts:
Original
Golden (Pan)
Thin
& Gluten-free

I don't know if that is simple irony or something more...

Cain's story about the crusts is wonderful and makes a point very well, but I wonder if there isn't another lesson to be learned:

We can go back to basics and simplify, but over time we invariably take on more and revert to complexity.....
Old 05-18-2011, 06:44 AM   #165
pjorourke
Valued Poster

You'll note that he no longer runs Godfathers -- hence the four crusts. The damn Liberals must have taken over there again.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women