Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453054
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #151
TownCryer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have read this posting and wondered why vivian knight was not added to the list before now. Therefore I suggest she is added to the list as one of the woman who is well qualified.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #152
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

The more the merrier!
Old 01-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #153
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Yes, I'm off the market but still like to have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
I don't know you GingerKatt, and I do wish you happiness in your new love and wish you all the best, but I've noticed your other posts of this same nature on other threads and my opinion is, "say a Goodbye and move on."...Lurking here when you are 'in love' is not credible and starting a life changing relationship on a bad foot...Loving, devoted relationships are to be cherished and this is not the place for those...Good luck...ManSlut

I'm not "lurking" on here, I deleted my showcase and avatar, and cancelled my P411. I've written to the moderators to cancel or guest my acct and I don't think they have yet, so I keep checking, and I will send them another email if it's not done soon. So I will continue to check in once a day to see if they have finally guested my acct. And I get one or two PMs from providers a day for references, and I will always be reference friendly, at least for the next six months. A reference over six months would probably not be accurate, most providers want something more current. But it's only been less than a month that I have been exclusive, so I do check my PMs daily, for the PROVIDERS. I do not respond to any client requests although I am still getting them. My regulars kept calling, so I changed my phone number two days ago, so the only way the providers have to get in touch with me for a reference is to PM me here. And yes, I posted this info in a couple of different threads, because there is no forum titled:, Providers out of Business, Please do not Call. So I was not sure where to post this information, I just wanted to get the word out. But I do have to keep checking in for a while.

And as of now, I consider MYSELF TO BE A CLIENT! My man is treating me to a session with the lovely Lindsey Lacey, for an erotic massage and maybe more. So I keep in touch with her here. I prefer the over 30 providers too. My man wants to fulfill all of my fantasies and that may include seeing a couple of the beautiful ladies on ECCIE. As long as he is with me. It's just something I want to experience, I may chicken out after the massage, but I have heard she is great at massage therapy and I love that. It will most likely be a one time thing, and if it goes well, maybe he will write a review. And YES, this in no way means that we are not exclusive, I will not see any more men and he will not see any more women. That may not make sense to some people, that he will take me to a session with a provider, but it makes sense to us, and that's all that matters. He wants to make me happy and experience things I'm curious about. He's pretty much done it all, and I haven't. But believe me, I am MORE than enough for him and we are in love and he is very well taken care of several times a day, and I am very much satisfied too. But this is just something a little extra, plus, he gets to watch this session. And we are very much in love AND lust! We are engaged.

But I will definitely be on here once a day or every couple days to check my PMs. Ladies, please feel free to contact me a reference, for the next six months.

Katt

PS: TO ALL MY WONDERFUL CLIENTS, I HAVE KEPT A THOROUGH AND COMPLETE JOURNAL OF MY APPOINTMENTS WITH NAMES AND DATES, AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL, I PROMISE YOU. I WILL KEEP IT FOR SIX MONTHS FOR REFERALLS TO OTHER PROVIDERS AND THEN DESTROY IT. IF YOU WISH YOUR INFO TO BE TAKEN OUT AND SHREDDED NOW, BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE NEEDING A REFERRAL, PLEASE PM ME AND IT WILL HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY.:mf_see hearspeak:

MY NOTES AND INFO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FOR MY OWN USE AND SAFETY AND I HAVE NEVER GIVEN OUT PRIVATE INFO AND NEVER WILL. ONLY A REFERRAL TO A PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE GIVEN HER MY NAME AS A REFERENCE.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #154
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
...I make really great post-coital snacks. Just puttin' it out there
I think I may be misreading this. My first interpretation was that Dannie makes a really great post-coital snack, meaning she was offering herself as a daty-subject. But I think she is offering to bring food to keep the strength of the participants up.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #155
yambs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

too many to choose, so little time!
Old 01-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #156
Luvyduvy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I will be happy to rent a limo and bring all the spectators...
Old 01-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #157
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
MB,

Okay, here's the deal...

Me, you, Reese Foster, Kendall4u, and Spikebaby. Dinner, drinks, and a complete loss of inhibitions! $300 per lady, $250 for dinner, $200 for drinks, $100 for the room. $725 from each of us gets this done, provided that the ladies agree.

You in:
MB...yes or no?
Reese Foster...yes or no?
Kendall4u...yes or no?
Spikebaby...yes or no?
SayWhat...yes or no? Fuck yes

Good luck. I only like to disappoint one lady and at time. Plus, four ladies laughing their collective asses off when I get undressed makes it embarrassing due to all the loud laughter. It attracts to much attention with the neighbors or hotel management.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #158
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I have to agree the idea of 4 ladies sobbing for hours wishing they could unsee when I remove my clothes uh I would have to pass too. One crying at a time thats my motto.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #159
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

If I said ABSOLUTELY F**K YES...would that make me seem too eager?

Hell, I will buy a round of drinks!!!!!!!!
Spikebaby

I can bring my monkey right?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #160
Guest010719-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 10083
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish I was on the guest list!!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #161
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Snack with me, on me...whatev!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
I think I may be misreading this. My first interpretation was that Dannie makes a really great post-coital snack, meaning she was offering herself as a daty-subject. But I think she is offering to bring food to keep the strength of the participants up.
Double entendre I'd be happy either way.

I just want to be Spikebaby's monkey-fluffer. That's all I ask!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:43 AM   #162
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sounds like someone is going to pout.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #163
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica View Post

YES....please?!?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #164
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
MB,

Okay, here's the deal...

Me, you, Reese Foster, Kendall4u, and Spikebaby. Dinner, drinks, and a complete loss of inhibitions! $300 per lady, $250 for dinner, $200 for drinks, $100 for the room. $725 from each of us gets this done, provided that the ladies agree.

You in:
MB...yes or no?
Reese Foster...yes or no?
Kendall4u...yes or no?
Spikebaby...yes or no?
SayWhat...yes or no? Fuck yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
There is my vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Count me in for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Dane View Post
SayWhat I know you and I talked about this. You said I could come along and watch....and learn. I think you said something like "The best way to learn is to take a hands on approach." Did you forget?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
If I said ABSOLUTELY F**K YES...would that make me seem too eager?

Hell, I will buy a round of drinks!!!!!!!!
Spikebaby

I can bring my monkey right?
Holy hell, what a event. Milfapolooza, I like the way this is shaping up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica View Post
Your wish has been granted. Dinner , drinks, and a very good time.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:53 AM   #165
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Yes...

P411 requests are being sent to the following ladies:
Reese Foster
Sophia Dane
JessicaUTR
Spikebaby
Kendall4u

Dinner, drinks, and whatever else!

Don't worry, fellas...review will be provided later!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women