Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60089
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #151
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Yall have a "fantabulous" day.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:02 AM   #152
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
The next time I hear about ALL over 40 providers being the "mature" choice, I am going to vomit all over the place because far too many have disproved that right here. The mature thing to do would be to shut your darn pie hole when no one is talking to you!

Why would that be your favorite. She slammed a lot of wonderful women on this board. Including most of the female mods. So I'm guessing that is how you feel too.

she was not generalizing. Its the same with me sometimes disrespecting young providers, especially when they claim to be so mature and whatnot and intelleigent and far more mature than others their age... It has been disproved as well. I think generalizations are never a good thing. London was making a statement to that.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:05 AM   #153
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
*sigh* Do yall feel better now?

love it :-)
Old 03-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #154
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
How am I being "ugly" for taking up for a friend?

Interesting comment coming from YOU.
I take up for London any time. Love her. Always will.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:14 AM   #155
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley

The mature thing to do would be to shut your darn pie hole when no one is talking to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
WOW...Funny coming from you....(did you forget about post #52 love?)
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=187653&page=4
Valerie you misread my post I was using one of London's posts. "pie hole" isn't really something I say. If I have become frustrated with another person's posts, I would much rather say "shut the fuck up". Why waste a good opportunity to use the word "fuck"? I do find it funny that the three of you keep referring to that very small infraction. Oh, I wouldn't want to forget Naomi, I said it to her too. So I've used the word fuck two times, big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Well there's a shock...Funny, I had a dream I was living vicariously through you....woke up with a horrible hangover...
Go ahead and attack my looks, my age, and my fine lines. http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=70 Believe it or not I'm quite comfortable with the way I look. I'm sure in a few years I will take your suggestion and get those procedures. For now I will continue the low maintenance plan.

I have never hidden the fact that I'm a recovering alcoholic. Like Dannie and OHW (thank you) mentioned I have several years of being sober. There are only two people on eccie that have seen me drink and both have been very supportive in my recovery. You have posted photos of yourself while out drinking and having a good time. For your sake, I hope it's just a partying phase of your life. I wouldn't wish the hell I have been through on my worst enemy. If it makes you feel better to post things about me drinking go ahead. There are a lot worse character flaws that you could have.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #156
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Ansley,

I didn't know nor is it my business to know that you're sober now. Congrats doll, it takes strong will power to face your demons daily and win!!!!

Sorry for hijacking....but, staying sober is something that needs to be commended.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #157
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
The shots at Ansley are ridiculous. Considering she has been sober for damn near five years (something that VAL and SNL may want to consider trying, just based upon the drunken postings) it just shows that they can't really come up with anything else so they go for what they assume would be most hurtful.

Typically I find engaging in a battle of wits with the unarmed to be pretty boring since there is no real challenge in it, but I'm happy to make an exception or three..

I did have hopes for Naomi at one point, she seemed to be the more rational of the three. Certainly not the brightest, but the most rational.

Just goes to show even I can be wrong sometimes lol.
I do not support bashing people with psychological issues, we all have them.
Pretending we are so above that makes us not being realistic.
Being a recovered alcoholic and having the guts to admit it is a great thing to do. Many people are addicts and would never ever ever ever ever come even close to admitting it. Many people have other psychological issues. My best friend who had a severe accident is manic depressive and has had a alcohol problem as well. I still love her . I know many people who are bulimic and who have eating disorders and never give a damn working on their problems, but bashing others for not having the body they do. I have seen my fair share of snobbish women with eating disorders bragging about other women and their bodies. I am annoyed by such stuff. It makes me puke.

I have seen tiny women with eating disorders and an average attractive body and boring face giving me craps about my looks (because i am natural slim and don`t need to go puke in the toilet?? ) and pretending they are the hottest piece of shit this planet have to offer handing out grades from 1 to 10 to other men or women for looks. Of course i told them that concerning their own looks they might be a 3 on their own scale as well. My point being is - that its nothing worse than people with unsolved psychological issues lashing out on others. Comparing looks? Comparing cock sizes? Comparing relationships? COmparing alcoholic vs people claiming to be sober? I prefer recovered alcoholics any time to people having issues and not really seing them. Women with eating disorders are on my high priority list of being avoided , especially when they don`t work on their issues.

A working collegue of mine has been an alcoholic for 15 years until the company we worked for made him go to revocery, He has been sober and happy now for more than three years.
I think self reflection is a good thing and we are all far from being free from flaws.

We all have flaws., we are all nuts. Tell me one that isn`t and i proof you other wise. ;.)

And i love London and i like her comments and i agree that some people here have been getting away with worse and did not get points. or banned. Its a matter of preferences. She will come back. I know
Old 03-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #158
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

<<<< Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
My point being is - that its nothing worse than people with unsolved psychological issues lashing out on others. Comparing looks? Comparing cock sizes? Comparing relationships? COmparing alcoholic vs people claiming to be sober? I prefer recovered alcoholics any time to people having issues and not really seing them.
Nothing is worse than those who suffer from BOTH!

Anyways, You know what Nina? I really admire you. You're very beautiful person inside and out.
I can't wait to meet you this summer! BIG hugs and kisses!

Ok sorry this nice Naomi can't stick around. I have to get back to being the usual "bitch" now.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #159
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

P.S.-Just so I'm clear...this is about someone having their hand up the ass of the puppet making the lips move...
Old 03-25-2011, 09:28 AM   #160
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

nothing.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #161
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
<<<< Damn.

Nothing is worse than those who suffer from BOTH!

Anyways, You know what Nina? I really admire you. You're very beautiful person inside and out.
I can't wait to meet you this summer! BIG hugs and kisses!

Ok sorry this nice Naomi can't stick around. I have to get back to being the usual "bitch" now.
My post wasn`t to say that i would never dare to criticise someone BECAUSE he is a recovering alcoholic. Psychological issues do not make people immune from having a bad character nevertheless or getting critic. I am simply not caring enough to let either/or bother me anyway. I think people who use their issues as an excuse are similar flawed for never taking responsibility than the ones who have issues and never seem to see them. The eternal victim does not get any pity from me. Just sayin....

And i can`t wait to see you and London either. I will come to NYC June-ish...will update we HAVE to meet :-) . Love you big!!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 09:31 AM   #162
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I'm quite comfortable with the way you look too, you Princess. Valerie is only 25? Damn! thats a hard 25 ......go ahead, have another shot, Val..... She should be so lucky to look as good as you in about 3 or 4 years.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #163
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

My problem is with people that think they are better than others but yet they have their own demons. Does that sound like someone here?

One of my best friends here is in her 50s. I have the utmost respect for her. She doesn't play the superior provider game like the other "mature" providers here do. The best is when they tell me that they have been in the business longer than I have like that is something to be proud about. I don't care Nina. I am not trying to be a hooker when I'm 30 or 40 for that matter.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #164
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It is so easy to play victim.
If by chance you are speaking of me, you have taken my post in the wrong way.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #165
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

This is getting way off track! Lets keep it on the original topic. A vigil for London.

Chipper
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women