Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-25-2016, 06:11 PM   #151
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ism/slavery/

Don't really need much more than this. I appreciate your engagement though. But the idea that slaves were welcomed and treating it as if the West African slaves were done a favor by being cruelly forced here from there homes IS insulting.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:17 PM   #152
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
And again, those slaves brought to the Americas went to Brazil. They were not brought here until the invention of the cotton gin. And again, the USnwasnnot a country until 1787... the first two black men in the North American continent were well respected explorers. The black people brought here before the 1700 were employees... butlers and maids who chose that line of work in Europe and chose to come with their employers to North America.

But, thank you for at least showing me some respect with ur rebuttal. I appreciate that immensely.
You're very welcome! Same to you...

http://www.history.com/topics/black-history/slavery

First slaves...Jamestown, VIRGINIA...1619. I know the US did not become "incorporated" so to speak until 1787 after the Revolutionary War, but the colonies existed for nearly two centuries prior. And slaves were brought here as brutalized servants. Those that made it to become butlers, blacksmiths, etc...escaped slavery. Became freed men. Your history is just not accurate.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:20 PM   #153
MrGiz
BANNED

Who else here, feels that spending a significant amount of time on the African continent counts toward an educated position on race questions?

To kick this dead, petrified, olde, horse now, in the name of insult over the term "you people", is disgustingly insulting in and of itself!!! Very Very Lame, and SO SIMPLE MINDED!!!!!

But I have to admit : >> " ... I always kept my mouth shut till now... << has made the whole thread worthwhile!
Old 02-25-2016, 06:24 PM   #154
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asigarillo View Post
You're very welcome! Same to you...

http://www.history.com/topics/black-history/slavery

First slaves...Jamestown, VIRGINIA...1619. I know the US did not become "incorporated" so to speak until 1787 after the Revolutionary War, but the colonies existed for nearly two centuries prior. And slaves were brought here as brutalized servants. Those that made it to become butlers, blacksmiths, etc...escaped slavery. Became freed men. Your history is just not accurate.
Dude I was literally about to post the exact same info!!
Old 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM   #155
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

REALLY? Not the attempt I made to end racism? Reverse racism? To end unnecessary hatred? To push towards equality?

No? Again... how sad! Are ya saying I am too white to know understand racism? Lol. That's foolish. But it's not the first time I have heard that type of ignorance.

But I am guilty of one thing. I misread Max's Chattel Slavery as Cattle Slavery; which they traveled in the cattle areas and seeing that made me stop reading his post which has merit. So my apologies to Max.

HUGS TO U ALL. No more racism. No more reverse racism. Let's be a society of class and mutual respect of race and hair color

SMILES!
Old 02-25-2016, 06:32 PM   #156
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol my dear old German born & bred granddad used to say "I am not racist, hate EVERYONE equally"

I think there is too much "hate" in this world...let's just all agree to disagree or agree to agree and live life!
Old 02-25-2016, 06:42 PM   #157
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hist...ry_in_Virginia

"By 1650, there were about 300 Africans living in Virginia, about 1% of an estimated 30,000 population of people of English and European ancestry. They were not slaves but worked as indentured laborers, as did the approximately 4000 white*indentured servants[4]*working out their loans for passage money to*Virginia".
Old 02-25-2016, 07:06 PM   #158
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I side with Lacey! Got to support those $200 an hour BBJ hookers, man. Love them. Without them, I'd have cum coming out of my ears from the back-up. I salute you!

Anyway, too much words going on in this thread. Am I on a hooker board or am I falling asleep in history class again?

Very simple. Like with most things, it's the context something is used in that makes it racist or not. In the original post, she obviously had a bug up her ass about black people for whatever reason, and the "you people" statement was obviously a jab at AA's.

Anyhow, if you come down here Lacey and charge $200 an hour, let me know. I'll bang you and paint your tonsils. Lovingly, of course.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:12 PM   #159
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Giggles at Al. KISS!

I agree with Al too. Let's all get along.

ASG; you know what though? See how intelligent you are? And that is my point. You have a house, cars, white friends, black friends, money to buy pussy... so there is no problems of slavery today. My point was never about slavery. It was the origin of a term. It didn't come from Virginia. It came from describing Nigerians. I hate racism, sexism, snootyism... lol. Nobody should be labeled except "assholes"... Ha!

And these debates of truth and what happened have been going on. We have to choose which accounts to believe. I prefer the one I support. If anyone chooses to believe different, that is okay with me too. Just agree it has nothing to do with US PEOPLE today.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:20 PM   #160
Max Steed
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
..... So my apologies to Max.

HUGS TO U ALL. No more racism. No more reverse racism. Let's be a society of class and mutual respect of race and hair color

SMILES!
No problem, Your Apology is gracefully accepted. Thanks
Old 02-25-2016, 07:39 PM   #161
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Max.

68, I speak French. I know the Negre/negro means black.. silly. I was referring to the origins of the negative US connotations... ur smart, but u jumped to conclusions and took me outta context several times. My Mom is the same way and I am not upset with u for it. All I ask, is that u keep my comments in my context. And "dances easily off my tongue or fingertips"... it should everybodies. It's a historical term. The fact is it shouldn't be used to hurt somebody. Neither should "honkey", "cracker", "snow ape", "chink", "gook", "KRAUT", "beaner"... heck I love Mexican beans. Guess I am a Beaner... but I also love Cajun beans... guess I am a creole. I love Soul Food and my greens will melt ur face...giggles.

Good night all. I am hungry... REAL HUNGRY... be careful Al... I got Ketchup... winks!
Old 02-25-2016, 08:23 PM   #162
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Giggles at Al. KISS!

I agree with Al too. Let's all get along.

ASG; you know what though? See how intelligent you are? And that is my point. You have a house, cars, white friends, black friends, money to buy pussy... so there is no problems of slavery today. My point was never about slavery. It was the origin of a term. It didn't come from Virginia. It came from describing Nigerians. I hate racism, sexism, snootyism... lol. Nobody should be labeled except "assholes"... Ha!

And these debates of truth and what happened have been going on. We have to choose which accounts to believe. I prefer the one I support. If anyone chooses to believe different, that is okay with me too. Just agree it has nothing to do with US PEOPLE today.
I'm assuming ASG is me...and if so yes I have those things you refer to however the problems of slavery you refer to...gross under simplification. I'm fortunate to have a couple of nickels to rub together because I worked for them...and that's not at all to imply others here have not. But slavery and racism directly impacted my family generations back ruining opportunities to build generational wealth. I choose not to dwell on it. Just do my best to be the builder for those that come after me.

I'm proud of the skin I'm in, although it is annoying at times to have to encounter so many women who overlook a good time from a gentleman only because I have this amazing, smooth chocolate skin without a crack, bump, or wrinkle LOLOL. I'm clowning...but seriously. I was supposed to be in BR this week. Had I been, my play options would've been SEVERELY limited based on this week's ads. But again, nothing to dwell on. It is what it is. Just stating my reality due to the context of the THIS thread. But it's all good though. Nice conversing with you. Save me some those face melting greens but only if you can hook them up without the swine.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:44 PM   #163
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Very well put. But know, white families have suffered the same oppression. DR. King spoke to this. It does suck that ur choices are limited due to ur skin color. Mine are too, due to the size of my boobs or that I respect my asshole is an exit. Those guys don't know what they are missing as I have a snapper pussy and can shoot an ice cube across the room. We all have our cross to "bear"!

Now my greens... they got some swine... but I imagine steak would be just as good. Whatchoo got against pigs... lmao! Oh how fitting, i just snorted... heehee!
Old 02-25-2016, 08:55 PM   #164
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Very well put. But know, white families have suffered the same oppression. DR. King spoke to this. It does suck that ur choices are limited due to ur skin color. Mine are too, due to the size of my boobs or that i respect my asshole as an exit. Those guys don't know what they are missing as I have a snapper pussy and can shoot an ice cube across the room. We all have our cross to "bear".

Now my greens... they got some swine... but I imagine steak would be just as good. Whatchoo got against pigs... lmao! Oh how fitting, i just snorted... heehee!

Old 02-25-2016, 09:09 PM   #165
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Can we talk about getting laid now?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women