Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47743
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #151
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Rootbeer, every thread on this board is a waste. What are you talking about?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #152
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothead View Post
The receipt was a fake and this whole tread is a waste
The thread point changed to just watching IB Stoopid dance when I said so. I think I accomplished that quite adequately. Like a puppet on a string, he rose to the occasion and his little groupies got their panties in a ruffle on his behalf. WIN!
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #153
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! It's nice you found something to be proud of, Sa_fartman! Build on that and watch your self-esteem rise. You can do it!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #154
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why, Skylar? You're kitty is cuter than that.

You can never have too much pussy in your life. So is the kitty free with shipping and handling?
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #155
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothead View Post
The receipt was a fake and this whole tread is a waste
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Rootbeer, every thread on this board is a waste. What are you talking about?
LOL eye agree with rootie that this thread was an absolute waste and degenerated into insults galore.

cog, not every thread on this board is a waste. if it degenerates into insults, then that thread is a waste.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #156
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
The thread point changed to just watching IB Stoopid dance when I said so.
And still another fallacious statement from that inbred little-worm, SuckAss_fartman! He can't help himself. He's a wormy-little-inbred-liberal-liar.

The point changed because your inbred wormy ass is squirming to avoid addressing this lying-ass statement you made earlier:
Quote:
This proves you make up shit. What a fucking moron!!! LOL
So where is the fucking cite? Where is it that you said someone identified you by a different pejorative! What? More silence on the subject? Your cognitive abilities are still fucked up aren't they, SuckAss_fartman. You know, that's a symptom of inbreeding.

And these posts show you are a lying-inbred-squirming-little-worm.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=70
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=71

Fourteen posts and what did SuckAss_fartman get? Labeled as an ‘inbred’ by others on the net.

You've confirmed it three times now yourself, SuckAss_fartman (see above).

Quote:
I think I accomplished that quite adequately.
SuckAss_fartman posts and posts with nary a thought; everything he posts is all for naught.

Nothing but autonomic squirming from SuckAss_fartman. He doesn't 'think'. He cannot 'think'. There is no 'thought'. There is only autonomic squirming. Keep squirming you inbred little worm.

Af-Freakin, keep SuckAss_fartman's mouth full and keep cheering:

. . , . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!
. . . . . SuckAss_fartman licks my jizz
. . . . . from off his chin!"

. . . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!

Quote:
Like a puppet on a string, he rose to the occasion and his little groupies got their panties in a ruffle on his behalf. WIN!
You are inbred delusional. That fucking puppet you see on string is your own reflection in a mirror where you have a lip-lock on Af-Freakin’s spaghetti-thin dick. Yeah! He makes you dance like the squirming little worm inbred you are. And you misspelled ‘win’. You yell ‘when’ to Af-Freakin when you are ready to take his dick in your ass. You’re his bitch, so keep squirming you inbred little worm. Keep squirming -- nothing but autonomic squirming.

Here's Af-Freakin's favorite picture of SuckAss_fartman again (SuckAss_fartman likes it: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=1 39 ; http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=95 ):
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #157
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

...and still you post on the subject. Who's the dancing bitch? I almost forgot about you...apparently you're still sore from the ass fucking you got you've built an entire little paragraph. Bravo little man!!! Keep fighting it...in the immortal words of Mr. Clayton, just lay back and enjoy it...you're still getting raped IB Stoopid now matter how you try and spin this inbred thing.

Admit it...I got under your thin skin now you're just seething...trying to use anything you can think of...'oh wait, let's make a picture, that'll get him' ...'oh wait, let my try and spin this inbred thing because that's sooooo malicious'. Amateurish...keep trying little sissy man...I love watching you jump when I say jump. ..AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEMI-INTELLIGENT. WHAT A JOKE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And still another fallacious statement from that inbred little-worm, SuckAss_fartman! He can't help himself. He's a wormy-little-inbred-liberal-liar.

The point changed because your inbred wormy ass is squirming to avoid addressing this lying-ass statement you made earlier:
So where is the fucking cite? Where is it that you said someone identified you by a different pejorative! What? More silence on the subject? Your cognitive abilities are still fucked up aren't they, SuckAss_fartman. You know, that's a symptom of inbreeding.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=70
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=71

Fourteen posts and what did SuckAss_fartman get? Labeled as an ‘inbred’ by others on the net.

You've confirmed it three times now yourself, SuckAss_fartman (see above).

SuckAss_fartman posts and posts with nary a thought; everything he posts is all for naught.

Nothing but autonomic squirming from SuckAss_fartman. He doesn't 'think'. He cannot 'think'. There is no 'thought'. There is only autonomic squirming. Keep squirming you inbred little worm.

Af-Freakin, keep SuckAss_fartman's mouth full and keep cheering:

. . , . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!

. . . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!

You are inbred delusional. That fucking puppet you see on string is your own reflection in a mirror where you have a lip-lock on Af-Freakin’s spaghetti-thin dick. Yeah! He makes you dance like the squirming little worm inbred you are. And you misspelled ‘win’. You yell ‘when’ to Af-Freakin when you are ready to take his dick in your ass. You’re his bitch, so keep squirming you inbred little worm. Keep squirming -- nothing but autonomic squirming.

Here's Af-Freakin's favorite picture of SuckAss_fartman again (SuckAss_fartman likes it: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=1 39):
Old 03-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #158
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
...and still you post on the subject. Who's the dancing bitch?
You are dancing on the end of Af-Freakin's dick.
Quote:
I almost forgot about you...apparently you're still sore from the ass fucking you got you've built an entire little paragraph.
SuckAss_fartman, that short memory and short dick you are suffering from is a symptom of excessive inbreeding.
Quote:
Bravo little man!!! Keep fighting it...in the immortal words of Mr. Clayton, just lay back and enjoy it
SuckAss_fartman, you are quoting Af-Freakin's private pillow talk with you. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You are such an inbred little worm.
Quote:
...you're still getting raped IB Stoopid now matter how you try and spin this inbred thing.
Your self-delusion, another symptom of excessive inbreeding.
Quote:
Admit it...I got under your thin skin now you're just seething...trying to use anything you can think of...'oh wait, let's make a picture, that'll get him'
You like that t-shirt, don't you SuckAss_fartman? It's at the bottom.
Quote:
...'oh wait, let my try and spin this inbred thing because that's sooooo malicious'.
So, move on! Show where it is that you said someone identified you by a different pejorative! Your cognitive abilities are still fucked up aren't they, SuckAss_fartman. You know, that's a symptom of inbreeding.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount= 70
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount= 71

Quote:
Amateurish...keep trying little sissy man...I love watching you jump when I say jump. ..AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEMI-INTELLIGENT. WHAT A JOKE.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #159
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

All this proves I can still keep you coming back for more. How desperate.
Have you always been a little bitch like this? Begging for more when backed into a corner? I bet you were such a pussy in the Army. Made fun of your whole life, no friends, made to lick boots. I mean with smart witty things like 'inbred little worm' who wouldn't be intimidated. Not!
I have shone the light on you and what I see is scared little man lacking intelligence and needing his daddy to show him the way.

You have been weighed and found wanting little man...shoo..you bore me.

Quote:
You are dancing on the end of Af-Freakin's dick.
SuckAss_fartman, that short memory and short dick you are suffering from is a symptom of excessive inbreeding.
SuckAss_fartman, you are quoting Af-Freakin's private pillow talk with you. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You are such an inbred little worm.
Your self-delusion, another symptom of excessive inbreeding.
You like that t-shirt, don't you SuckAss_fartman? It's at the bottom.
So, move on! Show where it is that you said someone identified you by a different pejorative! Your cognitive abilities are still fucked up aren't they, SuckAss_fartman. You know, that's a symptom of inbreeding.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:12 AM   #160
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
All this proves I can still keep you coming back for more. How desperate.
All this proves is that you are squirming and still avoiding why you lied earlier. Show where it is that you said someone identified you by a different pejorative! Poor, poor little SuckAss_fartman, his cognitive abilities are still fucked up -- he can't remember he lied. That's a classic symptom of inbreeding.

But these posts show you are a lying-inbred-squirming-little-worm.

Quote:
Have you always been a little bitch like this? Begging for more when backed into a corner? I bet you were such a pussy in the Army. Made fun of your whole life, no friends, made to lick boots. I mean with smart witty things like 'inbred little worm' who wouldn't be intimidated. Not!
More SuckAss_fartman delusions!!!!

Quote:
I have shone the light on you and what I see is scared little man lacking intelligence and needing his daddy to show him the way.
More of SuckAss_fartman's delusions; very symptomatic of excessive inbreeding.
Quote:
You have been weighed and found wanting little man...shoo..you bore me.
More self-delusion with illusions of grandeur. You are exhibiting all of the signs of serious inbreeding. You've already admitted that others view you as an inbred fuck-up. So why not just admit you lied here:
Quote:
This proves you make up shit. What a fucking moron!!! LOL
Old 03-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #161
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Got you reaching for shit to try and get me. Your outclassed little sissy man. "lying-inbred-squirming-little-worm. " What the fuck kind of putdown is that? I bet in a bar fight you start throwing beer like a little pussy... Come little puppet, dance for me...

lying-inbred-squirming-little-worm.
I may have to add that to my tagline as the weakest putdown ever!!! Boy, little IB starts biting and scratching like a little girl when backed into a corner.

Quote:
All this proves is that you are squirming and still avoiding why you lied earlier. Show where it is that you said someone identified you by a different pejorative! Poor, poor little SuckAss_fartman, his cognitive abilities are still fucked up -- he can't remember he lied. That's a classic symptom of inbreeding.

But these posts show you are a lying-inbred-squirming-little-worm.

More SuckAss_fartman delusions!!!!

More of SuckAss_fartman's delusions; very symptomatic of excessive inbreeding.
More self-delusion with illusions of grandeur. You are exhibiting all of the signs of serious inbreeding. You've already admitted that others view you as an inbred fuck-up. So why not just admit you lied here:
Old 03-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Got you reaching for shit to try and get me. Your outclassed little sissy man. "lying-inbred-squirming-little-worm. " What the fuck kind of putdown is that? I bet in a bar fight you start throwing beer like a little pussy... Come little puppet, dance for me...

lying-inbred-squirming-little-worm.
I may have to add that to my tagline as the weakest putdown ever!!! Boy, little IB starts biting and scratching like a little girl when backed into a corner.
2,744 times!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women