Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160649
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #151
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Besides not being fired for what she did on the Sunday shows, Rice was seriously being considered for a promotion to Secretary of State. A number of people here like to accuse Bush of lying about WMDs. Imagine if you will that Colin Powell had resigned in protest rather than go in front of the UN. That is if you truly believed the combined intelligence agencies of the world were wrong along with Hillary, Kerry, Bill, John, Al, et. al. If we had underlings who resigned rather than knowlingly lied, as we know Susan Rice did, we would have a better government on both sides.
Of the canary in the mine shaft would be if a president started to surround themselves with liars, sycophants, and toadies like Van Owens, Rahm, and Dunn then we know what kind of leader we're getting.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #152
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...bama-behind-it

They play this game very well. Hillary took full responsibility for the entire fiasco, knowing quite well that the American Public would forget soon enough, because she is first, and foremost, Mrs. Bill Clinton.

This absolves everybody else.

End of story.

Keep in mind, Janet Reno took "full responsibility" for the Waco Fiasco. There were no political ramifications what so ever.
Likewise, Janet Reno never ran for or was elected to be President of the United States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I noticed you made no mention of what is basically the main point of his post. The fact that both parties should be held accountable in the same ways. Did you miss that point or are you ignoring it?
Moot point.
Your hypocrisy is in full bloom as you try to defend your bumbling bozo of a leader. You should have remained pointedly mute!!!! These incidents you’ve recklessly dredged up from the past show that Odumbo IS being held accountable in exactly the same way as Dimocrats dealt with W and Reagan. Perchance, you really ARE too Kool Aid sotted to notice how the Dimocrats have shrilly lambasted W for ten years now for the errors they perceive Bush made!!! You’ve already admitted the Dimocrats shut down the government for eighteen months to paw through tens of thousands of documents as they sought some damning document with which to impeach Reagan. So your mock outrage regarding current Congressional investigations of Odumbo and HildaBeast’s handling of foreign affairs in Benghazi is both hypocritical and laughable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You failed to mention or acknowledge it and focused on his example.In "State of Denial", a good case is made for why your self-rationalization of the events before, during and after the invasion of Iraq is wrong.

So rather than rehash that, let's rehash Iran/Contras. The shining moment of the Reagan Presidency. Multiple criminal convictions and high level resignations.

By using the standards you want the Obama administration held to, Reagan should have been the second Nixon, resigning and needing a pardon from his former vice president. Already stated otherwise, but you find it easier to lie and deflect.

It's true no matter what you say or whether you will admit it.
The truth IS your proffered examples support exactly what is happening today, and the 'truth' has you and the other libertards in this forum wincing and writhing in embarrassing pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
The Idiototrons who now want to hold Obama & Clinton accountable for anything and everything seem to forget that they conveniently looked the other way during the 20 Reagan and Bush years .
No one looked the other way, BKT. Watched the actions taken by Dimocrat throughout and modeled on their behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You will not get anywhere with Ida Bell and Hanoi Jane using logic. you need to post cartoons it is on their level of comprehension...
Ekim the Inbred is crying because no one has posted any cartoons, and that dumb golem fuck, Assup the jackass, still delusionally imagines itself to be the voice of America!?!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #153
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Likewise, Janet Reno never ran for or was elected to be President of the United States.

Your hypocrisy is in full bloom as you try to defend your bumbling bozo of a leader. You should have remained pointedly mute!!!! These incidents you’ve recklessly dredged up from the past show that Odumbo IS being held accountable in exactly the same way as Dimocrats dealt with W and Reagan. Perchance, you really ARE too Kool Aid sotted to notice how the Dimocrats have shrilly lambasted W for ten years now for the errors they perceive Bush made!!! You’ve already admitted the Dimocrats shut down the government for eighteen months to paw through tens of thousands of documents as they sought some damning document with which to impeach Reagan. So your mock outrage regarding current Congressional investigations of Odumbo and HildaBeast’s handling of foreign affairs in Benghazi is both hypocritical and laughable!

The truth IS your proffered examples support exactly what is happening today, and the 'truth' has you and the other libertards in this forum wincing and writhing in embarrassing pain.

No one looked the other way, BKT. Watched the actions taken by Dimocrat throughout and modeled on their behavior.

Ekim the Inbred is crying because no one has posted any cartoons, and that dumb golem fuck, Assup the jackass, still delusionally imagines itself to be the voice of America!?!

Don't see me crying Ida Bell Just LMAO watching you self destruct.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #154
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
"Ida Bell" has a nice ring to it. Ida Bell Lying & Crying!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, yes, Ekim the Inbred. You were whining because there were no cartoons, Ekim the Inbred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
"Ida Bell" has a nice ring to it. Ida Bell Lying & Crying!
BigKoTex has come up for air and taken a moment of respite from his "threesome snorkeling" activities!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 12:39 PM   #156
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Ida Bell you are twisting in the wind again hurts when you get your ass handed to you again.LMAOBT
Old 05-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ida Bell you are twisting in the wind again hurts when you get your ass handed to you again.LMAOBT
Go back to your comic books, Ekim the Inbred. Your deficient mental skills means you are forever limited to picture books using small, easy words. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, it's Kansas that's known for its "twisting winds"! Hang in there though, Ekim the Inbred, you'll get something right sooner or later. Even some broken watches are right once (or even twice!) a day.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #158
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Here is your ass again Ida Bell.A broken watch is right twice more than you are .
Old 05-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is your ass again Ida Bell.A broken watch is right twice more than you are .
You're obviously caught in a Kansas twister, Ekim the Inbred . . . so keep spinning.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #160
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

A Kansas twister has to reach a 5 before it has more spin than you do Ida.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #161
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Go back to your comic books, Ekim the Inbred. Your deficient mental skills means you are forever limited to picture books using small, easy words. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, it's Kansas that's known for its "twisting winds"! Hang in there though, Ekim the Inbred, you'll get something right sooner or later. Even some broken watches are right once (or even twice!) a day.
You're a sick fuck, CORPY! Others make references to real-world issues, real-societal conflicts, real-political issues ... But you spend ALL your time calling others names and bathing in your own feces.

No credibility, CORPY! You're a fucking psychiatric residency term paper!

SHAME ON YOU! Shaaaaaame!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A Kansas twister has to reach a 5 before it has more spin than you do Ida.
A vortex has long since formed and been spinning around that empty cranium of yours, Ekim the Inbred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're a sick fuck, CORPY! Others make references to real-world issues, real-societal conflicts, real-political issues ... But you spend ALL your time calling others names and bathing in your own feces.

No credibility, CORPY! You're a fucking psychiatric residency term paper!

SHAME ON YOU! Shaaaaaame!
Still nothing new from the dumb-blathering golem fuck; that's why he was elected:

Old 05-12-2013, 07:51 PM   #163
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LIARS, BELIEVED BY FOOLS!

If the shoe fits, CORPY, wear it!

BTW -- not one word of refutation, retailiation, rebuttal.

You're a sick fuck, boy! ONLY that! Nothing else. Just a SICK FUCK!

Please post that graph again. We ALL know what it means ... that you've got NOTHING! Oh yeah, call me a name you don't understand, you ignorant redneck motherfucker! Nobody will be ruffled ... after all, EVERYBODY knows what a worthless psycho you are! (I mean, playing with your own waste ... jesus!)

Old 05-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #164
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by st_mike View Post
Again what is the logic of holding Susan Rice in any way accountable for what happened to those men? She was/is the US Ambassador to the UN, exactly what do you think she could have done had she known about the incident as it was happening?

Did she lie to the American people (at least the ones who watch Sunday morning political shows) yes. Does that in any way make her responsible what what happened? No.

Senator McCain went on national television and repeatedly told the American people that there were WMD's in Iraq and we had to go stop Saddam Hussein because he/them were a threat to national security. This was of course a lie but just like with Susan Rice what would be the point of holding him accountable for that? The decision was made above his pay grade and all he did was speak the party line.

But if that is the standard that Congress and the American people want to set I am all for it. As long as it is applied equally and across the board.

Ethics and morals are not just the thing you get to talk about other people not having. They are the thing you are required to have as well.
Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Teddy Kennedy and many other top Democrats were quoted on national TV that there were WMDs in Iraq and Saddam was a threat to national security AND was in violation of many substantial UN resolutions.

Susan Rice was a sacrificial lamb who was smart enough to know better. She got what she deserved. I bet is that Jay Carney will not be too far behind as he is visibly tired of lying to his former and future colleagues.

My biggest complaint is still: Obama threw the First Amendment under the bus, blamed a crummy Youtube video that a Coptic Christian put out, had him arrested and not one member of the media said that "Hey, you threw freedom of speech under the bus." The media actually cheered the action as some crazy Political Correctness sacrifice.

Maybe in the long run, you are correct. No actual laws probably were broken. Some lower level operatives were left to twist in the wind. Need Another Four Diplomats.

In the last couple of days I've seen a couple of stories on CNN and MSNBC that isn't portraying the Obama's handling of this in good light.

Finally, BHO promised to bring those people who did this to justice. Has he even identified those people?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #165
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hang him!!!!!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women