Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453028
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #151
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

I See The Stunted Nut Population Is High Over Here.. Im saddened im hurt oh wow dorthy your so mean... Jesus it's a freaking hooker board I can see who the WK's are it's hilarious..

This side makes me proud I Work In Houston Yall Are So Boring & Sensitive... It's Sad But Funny As Hell All At The Same Time..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:33 PM   #152
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I See The Stunted Nut Population Is High Over Here.. Im saddened im hurt oh wow dorthy your so mean... Jesus it's a freaking hooker board I can see who the WK's are it's hilarious..

This side makes me proud I Work In Houston Yall Are So Boring & Sensitive... It's Sad But Funny As Hell All At The Same Time..
I'm no WK. I've never met Tye. So, there's no possibility of me being a WK for her. I was simply stating my opinion regarding racist comments and it's wrong I don't care how you spin it. The way you've taken the word "saddened" was out of context, again showing your lack of ability to comprehend a well written opinion. I never said I was "hurt", or that Tye was "hurt", or that anyone on this thread was "hurt". I said the comment you made and its intent ("intent" being the key word here) "was to hurt". "Your comment....your intent". In quotations and parenthesis trying to help you comprehend the meaning behind what was written.

I'm sure you are proud that you work in Houston. I lived there for 5 years and loved it. Love to go back actually, so I can't argue the point you make that it's boring out here. But sensitive? I'd have to disagree. We're not sensitive, we just try to be a little more respectful of each other regardless that this is a hooker board. Your Coed forum over there in Houston is a fucking joke. Information exchange? Heh...not...nothing but drama and bullshit.

It's become very obvious that you pick and choose what you choose to respond to and comment on. I made it quite clear that your preference not to see Asians is a preference and IMO is not racist. If you could see past your argumentative ways, let some of that internal anger go and actually read to comprehend, you'd see that I was actually defending your NAA (No Asians Allowed) policy. But instead, you choose to revert back to letting us know we all have The Stunted Nut Syndrome and go on the attack.

You're Dorthy from Houston, that's how you roll. If it works for you in Houston, the 4th largest city in the country, that relatively and most likely has the 4th largest population of fucktards as you call us, then I'm sure you have a lot to choose from. Good for you, glad it works for ya. But, if you feel we're nothing but a bunch of fucking pussy boys out here, then why even consider coming? You've had nothing good to say about West TX, so maybe Dorthy should stay in Houston where it works so well for her.

I know, I know, I'm wasting my time, keystrokes, bandwidth, whatever, because all you're going to do is respond with more of "Dorthy". Go ahead, do your thang, and spin it at will. You having the last word is very high on your priority list. Again, something that's become very obvious and very predictable.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 05:33 PM   #153
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
I'm no WK. I've never met Tye. So, there's no possibility of me being a WK for her. I was simply stating my opinion regarding racist comments and it's wrong I don't care how you spin it. The way you've taken the word "saddened" was out of context, again showing your lack of ability to comprehend a well written opinion. I never said I was "hurt", or that Tye was "hurt", or that anyone on this thread was "hurt". I said the comment you made and its intent ("intent" being the key word here) "was to hurt". "Your comment....your intent". In quotations and parenthesis trying to help you comprehend the meaning behind what was written.

I'm sure you are proud that you work in Houston. I lived there for 5 years and loved it. Love to go back actually, so I can't argue the point you make that it's boring out here. But sensitive? I'd have to disagree. We're not sensitive, we just try to be a little more respectful of each other regardless that this is a hooker board. Your Coed forum over there in Houston is a fucking joke. Information exchange? Heh...not...nothing but drama and bullshit.

It's become very obvious that you pick and choose what you choose to respond to and comment on. I made it quite clear that your preference not to see Asians is a preference and IMO is not racist. If you could see past your argumentative ways, let some of that internal anger go and actually read to comprehend, you'd see that I was actually defending your NAA (No Asians Allowed) policy. But instead, you choose to revert back to letting us know we all have The Stunted Nut Syndrome and go on the attack.

You're Dorthy from Houston, that's how you roll. If it works for you in Houston, the 4th largest city in the country, that relatively and most likely has the 4th largest population of fucktards as you call us, then I'm sure you have a lot to choose from. Good for you, glad it works for ya. But, if you feel we're nothing but a bunch of fucking pussy boys out here, then why even consider coming? You've had nothing good to say about West TX, so maybe Dorthy should stay in Houston where it works so well for her.

I know, I know, I'm wasting my time, keystrokes, bandwidth, whatever, because all you're going to do is respond with more of "Dorthy". Go ahead, do your thang, and spin it at will. You having the last word is very high on your priority list. Again, something that's become very obvious and very predictable.

You shouldn't put so much time into trying to convince the ignorant into not being ignorant... I am sure we could find much better things to do with that time
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 05:41 PM   #154
Tye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 49404
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea my feelings were definitely never hurt by you saying that you don't like Asians...I actually thought it was quite funny...If u kno me, u kno I could give 0 fucks less what someone thinks of me, especially someone who has grammar/spelling worse than my 10yr old niece...
Tye is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #155
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets View Post
You shouldn't put so much time into trying to convince the ignorant into not being ignorant... I am sure we could find much better things to do with that time
You're right Nikki. Intelligence vs. Ignorant is always a no win situation. I'm sure we could find much better things to do with that time Don't be teasin' now
Old 05-22-2015, 06:33 PM   #156
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
Yea my feelings were definitely never hurt by you saying that you don't like Asians...I actually thought it was quite funny...If u kno me, u kno I could give 0 fucks less what someone thinks of me, especially someone who has grammar/spelling worse than my 10yr old niece...
0 fucks? Not even 1 fuck?

She was just trying to spin it in her favor as usual.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:52 PM   #157
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You're right Nikki. Intelligence vs. Ignorant is always a no win situation. I'm sure we could find much better things to do with that time Don't be teasin' now
Not teasing...
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #158
Tye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 49404
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
0 fucks? Not even 1 fuck?

She was just trying to spin it in her favor as usual.
ZIP, ZERO, NADA!!!
Tye is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:19 PM   #159
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

There's the WT girls i like to see..zero zip notta single fuck given to a whore, now a kind caring lady we.care.. Lmfao.. i always wondered why its impossible to get Houston girls to give a reference.. well some of them are good others lack... well to be a lady they just lack..
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:34 PM   #160
quick draw mc graw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Im done with this thread Toodles
What happened way back here???
SMH

To make it worse, I'm SMH at myself for quoting her
quick draw mc graw is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:49 PM   #161
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

Dorothy, I will see you if you give 2 weeks advanced notice.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 11:29 AM   #162
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady View Post
oh hell NO!! ITS ONE THING TO GO AT THE GUYS BUT YOU LEAVE YOUR RACIST RHETORIC IN HOUSTON!! If you were my daughter I would take a belt to your ass!! disrespectful .. Leave the girls alone! Dont mess with west.texas! I will be in WT when she is and will discount your session with me by half just to keep her out of here! I tried to be nice but now the gloves are off!! Tye is a sweet girl and i tried to be nice.. You call yourself the.whore, here in west texas we are friends or ladies, but .This has.gone too far..Time to quit! We are respectfully polite here and do not take kindly to your lack of tact! Grow up lil girl!! And she threats with violence and.using weapons.. where is her 20 point infraction Crypt.. She.is.way more rude and hateful then I have EVER been yet no punishment for doing the same thing i did..hmm.. Not only is it not right for her to threaten my friends with knives and throat punches its also not right for her not to suffer the same infractions. The difference is she means it,. I would never do harm!! Im just pointing out an obvious!
Comphrehend Problems Nice Try But Next Time When You Attempt To Get Me In Trouble Make Sure You Actually Understand What I Wrote.. I Never Once Threatened Any Members.. I Know What I Can Say & What I Can't But You Beginners Don't.. That's Why You Got Points & I Didn't.. Despite What Yall Girl's Think Of Me It Shouldn't Matter Because I Have Nothing To Do With Your Buisness.. These Are Grown Men They Can Decide For Themselves If They Want To See Me Or Not.. If You Wanted To Travel To Houston I Wouldn't Care How You Acted Because You Don't Make Or Break My Buisness. That Just Shows Jealousy Which Is Stupid Because Guys Will Come See Me Regardless.. You Like A Certain Type Of Client & So Do I.. You May Act Nice & All Up There Ass To Get Some Cash But Im DIFFRENT.. I Don't Kiss Ass Or Sugar Coat Shit Nor Do I Stick Shit In Guys Asses... But That's Me & If You Do Then That's Ok To I Am Not Hating.. Then You Sit There & Say You Will Discount Your Prices Depending On Whar I Charge CHILDISH... No Matter If You Do That Or Not I Will Still Get Buisness Why Because Im New To The City & Im Well Reviewed With Skills That Most Can't Compare To... Im Nice But The Way I Am On The Board Is To Get That Certain Type Of Client I Like Seeing.. But You Girls Keep Showing How CHILDISH You. Are & I Will Keep Getting Potential Clients.. Because regardless I Will come out on top because Im Awesome Like That..
Old 05-23-2015, 11:31 AM   #163
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsholar View Post
Dorothy, I will see you if you give 2 weeks advanced notice.
I Will Message You
Old 05-23-2015, 12:34 PM   #164
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Comphrehend Problems Nice Try But Next Time When You Attempt To Get Me In Trouble Make Sure You Actually Understand What I Wrote.. I Never Once Threatened Any Members.. I Know What I Can Say & What I Can't But You Beginners Don't.. That's Why You Got Points & I Didn't.. Despite What Yall Girl's Think Of Me It Shouldn't Matter Because I Have Nothing To Do With Your Buisness.. These Are Grown Men They Can Decide For Themselves If They Want To See Me Or Not.. If You Wanted To Travel To Houston I Wouldn't Care How You Acted Because You Don't Make Or Break My Buisness. That Just Shows Jealousy Which Is Stupid Because Guys Will Come See Me Regardless.. You Like A Certain Type Of Client & So Do I.. You May Act Nice & All Up There Ass To Get Some Cash But Im DIFFRENT.. I Don't Kiss Ass Or Sugar Coat Shit Nor Do I Stick Shit In Guys Asses... But That's Me & If You Do Then That's Ok To I Am Not Hating.. Then You Sit There & Say You Will Discount Your Prices Depending On Whar I Charge CHILDISH... No Matter If You Do That Or Not I Will Still Get Buisness Why Because Im New To The City & Im Well Reviewed With Skills That Most Can't Compare To... Im Nice But The Way I Am On The Board Is To Get That Certain Type Of Client I Like Seeing.. But You Girls Keep Showing How CHILDISH You. Are & I Will Keep Getting Potential Clients.. Because regardless I Will come out on top because Im Awesome Like That..
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 05:40 PM   #165
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default interesting..

...always wondered why a provider would act in such a manner....No just kidding.

Funny stuff though..

Oh..um.Dorthy, practicing good grammar does change your brain like music does!...and go!
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women