Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161023
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2020, 12:11 AM   #151
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why get a room. She has a fleet of cars. I’m sure we could find a nice one for a car date!
LOL, true indeed
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:16 AM   #152
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, when your participating in unlawful acts, victimless or not, you have to face the consequences if caught. If PI didn’t know this, it’s his own fault. But he did. He played fast and loose. When it came to Indys and it’s daily content, he was protected by the first amendment. But when you coordinate a function with hookers crossing state lines, that’s a felony. And a serious one. He got off easy. He paid a fine and some legal fees. No jail time. Although he let Mallory sit in the hoosegow over the weekend before he bailed her out. When you play that game, it’s the cost of doing business. But it was the beginning of the end for Indys. The vaunted color squared vouch system proved to be worthless. The cop who penetrated Indys handle was Krewman. He was a green square. The trust factor in the local hobby disappeared. I shed no tears for PI. He did have a great idea. He built a nice income for himself. But he was arrogant and ruthless. He basically did himself in. And there you have it.
Well said indeed
Old 08-28-2020, 05:48 AM   #153
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Yes and no. Depends on your situation
I traded a client about $500 worth of work for the car I currently drive. A $24 shift solenoid and Saturday afternoon later, it ran and looked like a champ. I’ve put 80k miles on it and she’s still going strong, although the clear coat is peeling and starting to look shitty.

It’s tough to make a car payment when you consider the long term benefit of sticking that money into a compounding interest account of some sort. Driving a beater all your life can easily equal millions at retirement.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:05 AM   #154
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just gonna leave this here for y'all. A little light reading. Happy Friday!
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:34 AM   #155
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Sorry to distract from all the name calling and mudslinging, but all you need to do is to check out the reviews section for the state of "the hobby" right now...
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 08:03 AM   #156
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I traded a client about $500 worth of work for the car I currently drive. A $24 shift solenoid and Saturday afternoon later, it ran and looked like a champ. I’ve put 80k miles on it and she’s still going strong, although the clear coat is peeling and starting to look shitty.

It’s tough to make a car payment when you consider the long term benefit of sticking that money into a compounding interest account of some sort. Driving a beater all your life can easily equal millions at retirement.
I agree. I was alluding to that. Cars are losing propositions financially unless you can write it off. At least you get a tax benefit. It’s best to keep a car, pay it off and drive it till the wheels fall off. We still have my father in laws 95 Maxima. It only has 70k miles and runs like a champ. It’s a grocery getter for my wife. She doesn’t want a new car.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 09:11 AM   #157
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
just gonna leave this here for y'all. A little light reading. Happy Friday!
Thanks Dear - I think everyone on this board are aware of the rules. I even referred to them in the Original Post on this thread. But thanks anyway.
Old 08-28-2020, 09:11 AM   #158
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
Sorry to distract from all the name calling and mudslinging, but all you need to do is to check out the reviews section for the state of "the hobby" right now...
That is true - the reviews are really sad showing the hobby in this area has never been worse

But I think that is the reason for this thread. To talk it about it, why, figure out alternatives, etc, etc
Old 08-28-2020, 09:31 AM   #159
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
That is true - the reviews are really sad showing the hobby in this area has never been worse

But I think that is the reason for this thread. To talk it about it, why, figure out alternatives, etc, etc
Yeah, I just read the review of Natalie this morning. The RT 51 Natalie. She was described as a complete train-wreck. A review of her last week described her as a hot spinner. I’m going with train-wreck. Evie girl posted an ad on Listcrawler. I guess she went from high end Tryst Ho to a street Ho!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2020, 10:04 AM   #160
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Thanks Dear - I think everyone on this board are aware of the rules. I even referred to them in the Original Post on this thread. But thanks anyway.
Evidently that is not the case, dear.

What if the situation were reversed and a provider was disclosing the make and model of a clients car? Or BRAGGING that they have shared their photo ID with others without their permission? It is not okay in any circumstance. And it’s a veiled threat.

Why does it matter where a provider advertises? The more places you advertise, the bigger the client pool. Giving said provider a wider range of clients to “choose” from. It’s smart business. And again, “most clients” don’t participate in these forums. So again, it does not represent the big picture, only a portion.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:18 AM   #161
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Evidently that is not the case, dear.

What if the situation were reversed and a provider was disclosing the make and model of a clients car? Or BRAGGING that they have shared their photo ID with others without their permission? It is not okay in any circumstance. And it’s a veiled threat.

Why does it matter where a provider advertises? The more places you advertise, the bigger the client pool. Giving said provider a wider range of clients to “choose” from. It’s smart business. And again, “most clients” don’t participate in these forums. So again, it does not represent the big picture, only a portion.
You brought up the make of your car.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:24 AM   #162
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually, MMD was the tech mastermind behind Indys. They used a template that cost nothing. Eccie could use it. They should. It’s a better platform. PI was a flunky car detailer before Indys. So yes, PI made plenty of cash running Indys. I don’t blame him for making a buck. But, as sociopaths do, he fucked it up. Mallory was just a pawn in the scheme of things. And PI fucked her over. She tried to hold it together. Then PI bequeathed it to DG. It quickly went down the drain. But she pulled some cash while she could. She did buy a Denali after the Xmas GTG. Bravo!
Are you sure?
Old 08-28-2020, 10:37 AM   #163
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you sure?
Yes. Just as sure that you posted you have a GMC. Nobody posted what MODEL you have.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:38 AM   #164
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes
Show us. If I’m wrong, I’ll gladly apologize.

Doesn’t change my other point though.

Anyway, I’ve been advised to not engage with you in any manner. Please do carry on.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:43 AM   #165
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes. Just as sure that you posted you have a GMC. Nobody posted what MODEL you have.
Quote:
Actually, MMD was the tech mastermind behind Indys. They used a template that cost nothing. Eccie could use it. They should. It’s a better platform. PI was a flunky car detailer before Indys. So yes, PI made plenty of cash running Indys. I don’t blame him for making a buck. But, as sociopaths do, he fucked it up. Mallory was just a pawn in the scheme of things. And PI fucked her over. She tried to hold it together. Then PI bequeathed it to DG. It quickly went down the drain. But she pulled some cash while she could. She did buy a Denali after the Xmas GTG. Bravo!
Denali is made by GMC.

My confirming it in a subsequent post doesn’t negate the fact that you disclosed it first without my permission.

Carry on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women