Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #151
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I am proud to be called "Shit stirrers, Mongers, Losers, Trouble makers, Morons" on boards like this all it means is we speak truths where some people don't want to hear them. On this low end board where people can actually call out the liars and cancers. Come to think of it my make believe wife had cancer, I just started a website to take donations if anyone wishes to help.

What do you mean this board would be dead without you? You have stated a 100 threads here 98 of which have zero or one reply? The only way a post of yours draws attention is to throw a tantrum like a child.

Where are all these imaginary clients and supporters? Anyone? Stand up and be heard? Oh they are imaginary. If things are slow and you need to drum up business I suggest charging by age $60 instead of weight $300
Old 03-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #152
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LOL

How much were you stroking when you took that long to make a post like that..

You had to think darling..Musta hurt?

I consider you CANCER.. vile un-relentless and uneducated monger who cant afford a real life so you hang on to the worthless butt buddies for your backing...

Haters are like Crickets.. they chirp all day long, but when you get close to them, they shut up!!

Ask Charlie Girl,, when she posted my name and I confronted her, after her running her mouth and She was scared shit - less even showed me her stun gun..and I have a photo of her kissing me at a Halloween party!! FAKE!!

Chirp,, chirp

This is why you all did not call me to get info ......... CHIRP
Old 03-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #153
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

And the handle of the provider working with LE is?????

And, there were no nuclear explosion pics bigger than the last one I posted, or I would have posted another.

But, I think we are actually approaching a planetary meltdown here.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:08 PM   #154
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Devo, you have to follow all the threads on the various boards if you want this information. Her name is Mistress Maria and she has an unlisted number and for some reason her handle doesn't exist on Indys even though she is on Indys. She has told Charlotte and only Charlotte of her existence because Charlotte is the go to girl in Pittsburgh.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #155
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default NOPE

That is the name the man gave me to screen him with..Apparently she was protecting her screen name so she could still work, ,her words

She called back and told me her indy's name..and I have her number where she called and cussed me out for telling anyone she was working with the cops..

but I don't out people on boards ,, unlike some other cunts!!
Old 03-17-2014, 02:14 PM   #156
Devo
Valued Poster

Yeah, I checked at Indys but I couldn't find the referred to thread.

But, this whole thing is giving me an idea.

Who thinks a three way with CC and CG might be the adventure of a lifetime?
Old 03-17-2014, 02:15 PM   #157
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have a question

I have a question..

ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO GET ME BUSTED? IS THIS YOUR GOAL???

REMEMBER YOU ARE HONEST PEOPLE..
Old 03-17-2014, 02:17 PM   #158
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
That is the name the man gave me to screen him with..Apparently she was protecting her screen name so she could still work, ,her words

She called back and told me her indy's name..and I have her number where she called and cussed me out for telling anyone she was working with the cops..

but I don't out people on boards ,, unlike some other cunts!!

Look out, its serious now.............. The "C" word has been deployed......

Now I'm thinking female MMA, three five minute rounds, no stoppages for broken bones.

It could probably be pay per viewed.

As to the cooperating provider, we have only a fake handle revealed, and thats it????

That was the entire reason for this thread???

SERIOUSLY????
Old 03-17-2014, 02:18 PM   #159
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Who thinks a three way with CC and CG might be the adventure of a lifetime?
Been tried when she outted my name on INdys.. My Friend Angela tried to talk to her and asked her what her issue was and why she would do that and she got hysterical and screamed at her!!

Chirp,, Chirp,, remember
Old 03-17-2014, 02:21 PM   #160
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
Been tried when she outted my name on INdys.. My Friend Angela tried to talk to her and asked her what her issue was and why she would do that and she got hysterical and screamed at her!!

Chirp,, Chirp,, remember
Sorry I meant an actual encounter with you and her and a single man in the middle.

Its strange how catfights can be arousing.........
Old 03-17-2014, 02:22 PM   #161
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As to the cooperating provider, we have only a fake handle revealed, and thats it????
It was originally if anyone can remember that..

I do have the real handle, real name, real address, real number...and I really need a nap.

Just a side note gents..

I will not be able to play until later tonight..I have a two hour appointment later..so the night crew can come in and harass me later if they want.

Tomorrows harassment schedule will have to be sparse, I have three two hour appointments..

But dont worry, I can play with you in between.

Again, thanks for the advertising.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #162
dames4u
Account Disabled

What a shit show.

I realize CC isn't doing herself any favors with her posting style and her willingness to get dragged into petty name calling etc. She creates many of her own problems.

But still when you sift through all this petty bullshit, the only facts I can see is that CC came to the board with an alert. I'd think that the best response would've been for everyone to say thanks, make a note of the alert, perhaps offer some polite feedback on how she could've posted this better, and then make a decision about how/if to plug the info from the alert into your safety calculus. And that's that: CC posted an alert, note was taken. maybe some minor corrective feedback on her posting style, and everyone moves on with their lives. That really should've been that.

But not on here. Instead we get this clusterfuck. No winners. Just losers.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:24 PM   #163
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry I meant an actual encounter with you and her and a single man in the middle. Its strange how catfights can be arousing.........
YUP.. ask her if she can bring her stun GUN,, I need a perm!!

She does live close to me now!
Old 03-17-2014, 02:25 PM   #164
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
What a shit show.

I realize CC isn't doing herself any favors with her posting style and her willingness to get dragged into petty name calling etc. She creates many of her own problems.

But still when you sift through all this petty bullshit, the only facts I can see is that CC came to the board with an alert. I'd think that the best response would've been for everyone to say thanks, make a note of the alert, perhaps offer some polite feedback on how she could've posted this better, and then make a decision about how/if to plug the info from the alert into your safety calculus. And that's that: CC posted an alert, note was taken. maybe some minor corrective feedback on her posting style, and everyone moves on with their lives. That really should've been that.

But not on here. Instead we get this clusterfuck. No winners. Just losers.
Thanks dames,, you have been a gentleman to me,, I appreciate it and at this time, I would just like to say, Im having fun Effing with them,, they love this,, gives them something to look forward to!!
Old 03-17-2014, 02:31 PM   #165
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Actually Dames, CC started a thread with a rumor that she made up about a girl, Mistress Maria, who doesnt exist. In attempting to bolster this rumor when other ladies on another board called her out she added additional names, real ones this time. So what we have here is CC willing to ruin other girls livelihoods and reputations because of her own petty need for attention and her hate of PI and everything Indys.

Thats what we have here. If you are willing to defend those actions, have at it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women