Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40408
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2014, 02:07 PM   #151
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us...etType=nyt_now

You were saying. Why don't you actually read the report instead of looking for favorable bullshit.

Don't try so hard, dude. Your act is of pure ignorance, race-baiting, and general assclownery.
Among other things, the report said the shot in the top of the head could mean the suspect was charging the officer. Analysis of GSR on his clothes is needed to corroborate.

Rambo, you seem reasonable for a black guy. What's your number for reparations?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:02 PM   #152
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

How about yours, BJerk?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #153
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Charging [towards] the officer? Like a bull? Head down and shit? Come on, man! Who comes up with this shit!!?

He probably shot the dude in the head when he was down, kneeling, bent over and clutching himself from pain.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE CHARGE A SHOOTER, AS IF HE WAS BULLETPROOF!!!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #154
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Charging [towards] the officer? Like a bull? Head down and shit? Come on, man! Who comes up with this shit!!? Dr. Michael Baden

He probably shot the dude in the head when he was down, kneeling, bent over and clutching himself from pain.

It was your report, but I'll speculate. The big motherfucker didn't think the cop would shoot his ass, that's why.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:35 PM   #155
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Could be drugs...gotta wait on the blood work for that one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:11 PM   #156
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Close this thread... The Ocalvary just showed up... http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...uson/#comments
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #157
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Law enforcement, from the FBI to state and local police, are obligated to respect and uphold the human rights of our communities,” Amnesty International USA’s executive director, Steven W. Hawkins, said. “The U.S. cannot continue to allow those obligated and duty-bound to protect to become those who their community fears most.”

This about sums it up of what this nation is turning into.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #158
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Well, that's the fucking thing, GENIUS. It's NEVER the other way.

That kid was shot 6 times. That's an UNLOAD. Not a scratch on the officer. A big black dude is 'beating you up', yet there's no signs of struggle on you.

Y'all MF'ers come on this board, talking all this shit, and don't even have a clue what 'white privilege' is. I've talked to other whites. They're aware of it, and openly admit to understanding the benefits of it. Hell, I learned of such FROM a white person, yet y'all so called SMART mf'kers declare to be completely clueless of it. I don't know if it's more appalling or more pathetic.

Either you're lying, or you're extremely ignorant.
Are you stupid or just a demagogue? The officer was injured with facial injuries and a service automatic holds anywhere from 10 to up to 18 rounds. Who still uses revolvers? I think you can go away now. You've lost ALL credibility.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #159
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm saying, WHERE'S PROOF OF PHYSICAL ALTERCATION to support the officer using deadly force.

There has been no proof presented, hence, 'not a scratch' on the officer.

You don't get to pull guns on people and fire just because you're a chickenshit, trigger happy d-bag cop. There's an escalation of force process that they're SUPPOSED to follow. Nothing supports that there was such a process.

Understand NOW, genius? Have the cop show proof of this so called scuffle between him and the dead teenager.

Btw, the link worked for me. Maybe that's because I'm not afraid of the truth.
Actually, we have not heard the officer's side of the story. All we have so far is hearsay and "eyewitness" accounts many of which have already been debunked.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #160
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Charging [towards] the officer? Like a bull? Head down and shit? Come on, man! Who comes up with this shit!!?

PCP?
Old 08-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #161
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Law enforcement, from the FBI to state and local police, are obligated to respect and uphold the human rights of our communities,” Amnesty International USA’s executive director, Steven W. Hawkins, said. “The U.S. cannot continue to allow those obligated and duty-bound to protect to become those who their community fears most.”

This about sums it up of what this nation is turning into.
I agree - pussies like that Amnesty International guy needs to go be a police person in the hood and get a grip on reality. I'm sure people in the ghetto fear many people more than the police. Black people kill each other off a hell of a lot more often than the police do, and with less justification.
Additionally, in this instance, the police were protecting the community against a robber.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:03 PM   #162
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Maybe some of you can pitch in and get George Zimmerman to show up and line those rioters out!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:45 AM   #163
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe some of you can pitch in and get George Zimmerman to show up and line those rioters out!
I'm sure the police would ban him, unlike Al Sharpton.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:53 AM   #164
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
PCP?
IF this kid was a decent boy/student, what we saw on tape, his aggression, may well have been a virgin narcotic experience. Even if so, there was irrational disrespect for the police behind it.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:24 AM   #165
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

As far as reparations go, as mentioned a few posts ago, I wouldn't have a set number. That would take time and research.

Off the top, I would be happy with a GENUINE effort by the government to eliminate poverty in America. Not just for blacks, but for everybody. You can't make everyone independently wealthy, but every person living on this planet has 3 basic needs: food, clothing, and shelter. So, on that note, an honest effort to fix these needs would be an excellent start.

Handing black people, say, a million dollar check isn't the answer, because they'll just blow the money on stupid shit and a year later most will be right back in the same predicament. A good start to 'reparations' would be:

Low cost housing. This is not to be confused with cheaply constructed housing. Give everyone adequate living conditions, clean, running water, heating and air. Lord knows the poor struggle mightily in the winter time. Keeping food on the table, along with rising bills and broken homes (with rigged heating, boarded up windows, etc). it's rough.

Food. I don't know what's the stigma about food stamps. Shit, i wish I could get them. I don't know why people abuse this system. It's basically free money, designed to be spent ONLY on food items. There's always a need for food. I don't know. Too many idiots abuse it.

Clothing. In the ghetto, many kids of the same size have to share clothes. This is a real self-esteem killer and psyche destroyer. Kids with low self esteem grow up to be adults with low self esteem.

Eduction. This should actually be #1, actually, because black people need to change their culture, and it starts with being more aware. Educational programs for all levels, including adults who dropped out, new drop-outs, and those who graduated but need further education for better hiring opportunities. Smarter people know how to handle their finances better and live better in general. This also includes job and skills training.

Affordable medicine. Too many black people go too long without checkups, many times for fixable conditions that escalate into something worse. In all honesty, many can't afford to go, which many times means taking off work from their already low paying jobs. Simple conditions like high blood pressure (from continuously stressful lives) just escalate and lead to greater medical issues and shorter lives. It's a vicious cycle.

Taking care of these needs would be a great start.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women