Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40445
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2017, 08:06 AM   #151
Horndawg12
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
seeing the light and moving left with your political views.
Yeah, no one is doing that
Horndawg12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:14 AM   #152
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

People are protesting to save our country from fascism the same way people protested the rise of Hitler. You have a choice to be on the right or wrong side of history, will you support the rise of another Hitler or protest against the evil of fascism! My guess is that when Trump comes tumbling down and takes his seat in history next to Hitler, all of you will deny ever supporting him.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:26 AM   #153
lnino
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I'm racist? Totally laughable! If you saw me you would know why. I respect you opinion about things, even if I don't agree with them. That's how it's supposed to be, not hate and try to destroy whoever doesn't agree with you. StandingStraight I'm done with all of this, I love talking politics and seeing other people's viewpoints and ideas but I hate when it turns into throwing insults around and attacking peoples characters and morals when you don't even know them. I've been guilty of this on this thread and I apologize for any insults I sent your way, not how I was raised or who I am. I'm better than that.
lnino is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:44 AM   #154
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnino View Post
I'm racist? Totally laughable! If you saw me you would know why. I respect you opinion about things, even if I don't agree with them. That's how it's supposed to be, not hate and try to destroy whoever doesn't agree with you. StandingStraight I'm done with all of this, I love talking politics and seeing other people's viewpoints and ideas but I hate when it turns into throwing insults around and attacking peoples characters and morals when you don't even know them. I've been guilty of this on this thread and I apologize for any insults I sent your way, not how I was raised or who I am. I'm better than that.
Don't worry about Limpy. He's a closed minded parrot of the left. Comparing anyone to Hitler is idiotic and should be scorned. Limpy throws insults because he can't debate anyone intellectually.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:49 AM   #155
Horndawg12
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
People are protesting to save our country from fascism the same way people protested the rise of Hitler. You have a choice to be on the right or wrong side of history, will you support the rise of another Hitler or protest against the evil of fascism! My guess is that when Trump comes tumbling down and takes his seat in history next to Hitler, all of you will deny ever supporting him.
People aren't protesting, they're RIOTING. Is that not obvious to you? Paid for by Soros and the left...it's plain as day.
Horndawg12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:03 AM   #156
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Default Are the comparisons fair? This guy should know!

Are Hitler Trump-Comparisons Fair? A Holocaust Survivor Tells His Son

One of the questions I never thought I’d ask my father: Does Donald Trump truly resemble Adolf Hitler?

My dad, Zeev Hod, is not only one of the smartest people I know — he’s also had the unique experience of being both a Holocaust survivor and a history teacher who spent years educating high school students about the Third Reich.

Given that people from Louis C.K. to Bill Maher to Glenn Beck have compared Trump to Hitler, I wanted to know if my dad also believed there were similarities between Trump and the man who killed an estimated 200 members of our family — including my father’s father.

Donald Trump Is 'Rehabilitating' Hitler's Image, David Duke Says

Was he worried? Did it bring back any memories? Did he think that Trump was in fact borrowing ideas from “Mein Kampf?”

The short answer is “yes.”

“One of the things people used to say about Hitler when he rose to power in the early 1930’s was that he was saying it like it is,” my dad told me over the phone from Tel Aviv. “They thought he was a bit of a clown, with his big speeches and over-the-top showmanship, but they also admired his ability to say what everyone thought, but didn’t dare say out loud.”

“Are you worried?” I asked.

“Not yet,” he answered. “But there is definitely room for concern.”

I should say, my dad is not easily scared. When he was just 4, his dad — my grandfather — was taken away to one of Hitler’s labor camps, never to be seen again. He was killed at the age of 33.

The mass murder of Jews in Hungary, where my father was born, began towards the end of World War II, after the Nazi invasion in March 1944. At the time, close to 800,000 Jews were still living in Hungary. Most of them would perish.

The family story goes that on the day my grandmother and her two small children were eventually rounded up for deportation and certain death, she was saved by a soldier who took pity on her (my grandmother, I’m told, was strikingly beautiful), and shoved her and her small children behind a door. She managed to escape with the kids to a forest near a small village where for nine months, including the dead of winter, they all hid in a hole in the ground.

My dad later immigrated to Israel, where he served in the Israel Defense Forces’ most prestigious commando unit and fought in four wars.

But despite all of his hardships, he’s managed to keep a sunny disposition and an optimism that, at times, astounds me. He became a teacher of Jewish history so that his students, and the world, would never forget.

Here is our conversation, translated from Hebrew.

So, how much does Donald Trump truly resemble Adolf Hitler?
There are slight similarities between the two. But there is a difference. Germany was in much worse shape economically in the ’20s and ’30s. It was still recovering from WWI, having to pay reparations to the Allies. Hitler was able to tap into the Germans’ frustration by zeroing in on an enemy, the Jews. He claimed the Jews were taking over the country, stealing high-paying jobs. He was able to galvanize the uneducated by saying that Jews had stabbed Germany in the back.

Can you give me more examples?
Sure. Now that America’s minority population is becoming a majority, Trump is able to tap into that same fear among its disenfranchised. Asking his supporters to raise their hand during his rallies while proclaiming their allegiance to him is eerily reminiscent of Hitler’s Nazi salute, which was meant to inspire loyalty and sympathy towards the regime.

Did Hitler have a lot of fights and scuffles at his rallies?
Absolutely. If anyone dared to heckle Hitler, the S.A. would beat them to a pulp. They were essentially thugs. Not that different from those we see at Trump’s rallies today.

Trump Asks Followers to Raise Right Hands, Draws Another Hitler Comparison

What do you think of the fact that so many white supremacists support Trump? Is it because he reminds them of Hitler?
They seem to think he’s some kind of savior. He’s anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican. He’s also pro-white, at least from their point of view. They see him as an ally.

What do you make of the fact that Trump’s ex-wife, Ivana, said he used to read “Mein Kampf” before going to bed?
Well, that doesn’t necessarily make someone a Hitler sympathizer. I’ve read it too, as a history teacher. But it is possible that some of Hitler’s ideas have, consciously or subconsciously, seeped into his way of thinking.

So how worried are you really?
Let me put it this way, it could deteriorate and get really ugly. But it’s still an “if.”
Old 02-03-2017, 09:08 AM   #157
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Sharia law. Practiced by many Muslims

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah,the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Muslims should engage in lying to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Not all but a lot of Muslims follow these laws is that what you want in the USA

Its a fucking CULT and a Religion and a way of governing the countries at the same time. No separation from church and state.

At the very least you have to vet them on their believes and who the hell they are and if the pass they are welcome.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:14 AM   #158
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you kidding me? You support Donald Trump who made fun of cripples, made fun of women, has defended the Klan and Hitler and Putin. So please don't tell me how you don't like people that attack others with insults and racist rhetoric. Trump is what he is, it's documented, you can watch the tapes of these things he had said and done. If you are in bed with him and support his views then you are supporting a racist that insults cripples which makes you a racist weather you realize it or not!
Old 02-03-2017, 09:28 AM   #159
lnino
Premium Access

You totally missed the pointime of what I was saying. First off who am I supposed to be racist against? I'm black! And I'm not racist against anyone. I'm proud to be an American and know that race or religion doesn't make you a good or bad person so I don't judge people on that basis. My grandfather fought in Korea, my father served in the Marine Corps as did I and all of my male cousins. Do youove this country? What have you sacrificed or was willing to sacrifice for this country? I think thats a big problem right now, alot of Americans have no sense of being an American and actually disloke or even hate this country. That being said, I supported Trump not because of any negative things he may have said, but because of the positive things he wanted to do for the country. I'm not obsessed with him (as you seem to be) and I know he's just a man just like me or you that has flaws and shortcomings and has made mistakes. You keep throwing insults and spreading hate, it will get you nowhere.
lnino is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:34 AM   #160
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are Hitler Trump-Comparisons Fair? A Holocaust Survivor Tells His Son

One of the questions I never thought I’d ask my father: Does Donald Trump truly resemble Adolf Hitler?

My dad, Zeev Hod, is not only one of the smartest people I know — he’s also had the unique experience of being both a Holocaust survivor and a history teacher who spent years educating high school students about the Third Reich.

Given that people from Louis C.K. to Bill Maher to Glenn Beck have compared Trump to Hitler, I wanted to know if my dad also believed there were similarities between Trump and the man who killed an estimated 200 members of our family — including my father’s father.

Donald Trump Is 'Rehabilitating' Hitler's Image, David Duke Says

Was he worried? Did it bring back any memories? Did he think that Trump was in fact borrowing ideas from “Mein Kampf?”

The short answer is “yes.”

“One of the things people used to say about Hitler when he rose to power in the early 1930’s was that he was saying it like it is,” my dad told me over the phone from Tel Aviv. “They thought he was a bit of a clown, with his big speeches and over-the-top showmanship, but they also admired his ability to say what everyone thought, but didn’t dare say out loud.”

“Are you worried?” I asked.

“Not yet,” he answered. “But there is definitely room for concern.”

I should say, my dad is not easily scared. When he was just 4, his dad — my grandfather — was taken away to one of Hitler’s labor camps, never to be seen again. He was killed at the age of 33.

The mass murder of Jews in Hungary, where my father was born, began towards the end of World War II, after the Nazi invasion in March 1944. At the time, close to 800,000 Jews were still living in Hungary. Most of them would perish.

The family story goes that on the day my grandmother and her two small children were eventually rounded up for deportation and certain death, she was saved by a soldier who took pity on her (my grandmother, I’m told, was strikingly beautiful), and shoved her and her small children behind a door. She managed to escape with the kids to a forest near a small village where for nine months, including the dead of winter, they all hid in a hole in the ground.

My dad later immigrated to Israel, where he served in the Israel Defense Forces’ most prestigious commando unit and fought in four wars.

But despite all of his hardships, he’s managed to keep a sunny disposition and an optimism that, at times, astounds me. He became a teacher of Jewish history so that his students, and the world, would never forget.

Here is our conversation, translated from Hebrew.

So, how much does Donald Trump truly resemble Adolf Hitler?
There are slight similarities between the two. But there is a difference. Germany was in much worse shape economically in the ’20s and ’30s. It was still recovering from WWI, having to pay reparations to the Allies. Hitler was able to tap into the Germans’ frustration by zeroing in on an enemy, the Jews. He claimed the Jews were taking over the country, stealing high-paying jobs. He was able to galvanize the uneducated by saying that Jews had stabbed Germany in the back.

Can you give me more examples?
Sure. Now that America’s minority population is becoming a majority, Trump is able to tap into that same fear among its disenfranchised. Asking his supporters to raise their hand during his rallies while proclaiming their allegiance to him is eerily reminiscent of Hitler’s Nazi salute, which was meant to inspire loyalty and sympathy towards the regime.

Did Hitler have a lot of fights and scuffles at his rallies?
Absolutely. If anyone dared to heckle Hitler, the S.A. would beat them to a pulp. They were essentially thugs. Not that different from those we see at Trump’s rallies today.

Trump Asks Followers to Raise Right Hands, Draws Another Hitler Comparison

What do you think of the fact that so many white supremacists support Trump? Is it because he reminds them of Hitler?
They seem to think he’s some kind of savior. He’s anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican. He’s also pro-white, at least from their point of view. They see him as an ally.

What do you make of the fact that Trump’s ex-wife, Ivana, said he used to read “Mein Kampf” before going to bed?
Well, that doesn’t necessarily make someone a Hitler sympathizer. I’ve read it too, as a history teacher. But it is possible that some of Hitler’s ideas have, consciously or subconsciously, seeped into his way of thinking.

So how worried are you really?
Let me put it this way, it could deteriorate and get really ugly. But it’s still an “if.”
Did Hitler have children or grandchildren that were Jewish? Trump does. Trump is already a bigger supporter of Israel than Obama was. Yeah, Trumps a Hiler clone alright. Any comparison to Hitler is a disservice to those who died in the Holicaust. The only comparison in recent history is Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot. Mass murder is a serious topic. Making willy nilly comparisons to Hitler is stupid.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:46 AM   #161
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
You totally missed the pointime of what I was saying. First off who am I supposed to be racist against? I'm black! And I'm not racist against anyone. I'm proud to be an American and know that race or religion doesn't make you a good or bad person so I don't judge people on that basis. My grandfather fought in Korea, my father served in the Marine Corps as did I and all of my male cousins. Do youove this country? What have you sacrificed or was willing to sacrifice for this country? I think thats a big problem right now, alot of Americans have no sense of being an American and actually disloke or even hate this country. That being said, I supported Trump not because of any negative things he may have said, but because of the positive things he wanted to do for the country. I'm not obsessed with him (as you seem to be) and I know he's just a man just like me or you that has flaws and shortcomings and has made mistakes. You keep throwing insults and spreading hate, it will get you nowhere.
who are you racist against? Well if you support trump as you say maybe Mexicans and Hispanics or women or people with disabilities? Oh wait I forgot what he has done to those people you can ignore because you like his tax plan? Give me a break!
Old 02-03-2017, 09:47 AM   #162
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
who are you racist against? Well if you support trump as you say maybe Mexicans and Hispanics or women or people with disabilities? Oh wait I forgot what he has done to those people you can ignore because you like his tax plan? Give me a break!
While you're making Hitler comparisons, read this Limpy:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christi...ent-27behavior
Old 02-03-2017, 10:14 AM   #163
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
While you're making Hitler comparisons, read this Limpy:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christi...ent-27behavior
When you attack minorities as trump has done and surround yourself with known supporters of the klan and ethnic cleansing, your going to get those comparisons. Again these things he believes in and has done are on tape not made up. So people that are making the comparisons are alarmed and rightly so. Hopefully Trump is just a racist old white man that is all bark and no bite. However if he actually follows the mind of his top advisors such as Bannon, we are all in trouble!
Old 02-03-2017, 10:18 AM   #164
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Lmmfao !!!!

LmmFao......you tards just crack me up........So far the only thing I see Trump doing is keeping his word on what he said he would do before he was POTUS. unlike the Bitch would have done ! the US would have been for sale and you all know this.

All the protest by Coummies and BLM (Hate groups) change nothing ! Bitch on!!!!
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:31 AM   #165
lnino
Premium Access

Told you, not racist against anyone. Whour did Clinton idolize and say we're great Americans? Robert Byrd, Margaret Sanger. Known racist, one a KKK member. Stop categorizing people as racist, please! Clinton accepted money from countries that oppress women, kill and jail homosexuals and persecute people because of their religion (Christians). Who did Trump surround himself with or accept money from or give allegiance to that has even come close to anything like that? Real facts if you reply please.
lnino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women