Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2017, 12:24 AM   #151
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
This thread is not about Majesty's upcoming visits. There is already a thread started about that. This thread is also not about "Texaslee". There is already a thread about that as well.

Stay on topic, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
It's also not about who the father of my baby is either *smh*
Yes, let's leave the personal stuff that is outside the Hobby out of these forums. To not do that may be considered outing and worthy of a year long vacation.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:59 AM   #152
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Francisca, post #36: MANY MANY Providers have reported he is a danger to this comunity, (that’s spelled community) thus the reason he was dismissed from being a mod within ap2/3 days. Sorry but that statement is a lie. Any member don’t that doesn't believe me, Can ask one of the Mods. Now you MF White Knights, you don’t get to pick and choose what she says is the truth or a lie. Either everything she says is a lie or it’s all true. That’s the way it is.

because you say so?

Last year when this false accusation was made, you were going around picking and choosing and not taking everything she said as the truth. You Wks that are doing that, you are intellectually DISHONEST. Let’s move on shall we?

Now, by his posts in the welcome wagon, he preys on the naive ladies starting out. Welcoming members is preying on naive ladies? What about the gentlemen I welcome, do I prey on them also or should we just ignore them because it does not fit your narrative? What naive ladies are you referring to? Can we have their names and the guys names also please and how I preyed on them?

I stand by my statement

Some might think threads such as this one are unimportant, I personally think they are a total waste of bandwidth and a distraction from the purpose of this site.

you have your opinion, I have mine

but as a provider, I know that a negative post/ alert on this Doc Dock, increases the chances that a new provider starting out in this comunity will not have the misfortune of seeing this dangerous hobbyist.

-Harrases for bbfs An interesting claim. MF says I harass her for bbfs but it never happened..

I never said you harassed ME for bbfs, I said and continue to say because I have read many texts and emails from you to other ladies, that you harassed adíes for bbfs

BBBJ ONLY! See: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1803012 post #15 So I’m calling you out as misrepresenting the facts of what happened.

However, you say you have proof?
Where did I say I had proof you harassed me for bbfs? If anything, in post #1 I clearly say you request bbbfs

Great!!! Would that proof be the video I understand your making of your encounters without the gentlemen’s knowledge? PLEASE RELEASE THAT VIDEO SO WE CAN SEE WHO IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH HERE?

Really Dik Doc?

Unfortunately, we will never see the video
Agree

because it would expose MF as a phoney and one who does not tell the truth.

So how about some audio recordings of our meetings? No proof there either?

Nope, sorry, no recordings either

Darn, looks like another he said/she said waste of time.

I agree, she, who has been in this coMMunity for 17yrs with an impecable reputation as a provider... or He, Dik Doc Marshmallow......

-He is a thief. Will pay whatever rate HE decides to pay a lady.

-Owes me $500
Really? How did the number change from $100 to $500? Let’s look at post #15 in this thread, a post MF never disputed. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1803012

slave has a pm sent by you saying I had an std. do you really want me to call her here and remind you?

Now, if I am READING this correctly then Doc Holyday took Ms. Francesca out for a dinner date and he SHORTED HER $100!! Her stated fee is $500 for a dinner date (not to include the cost of dinner) and he deliberately SHORTED HER... This is THEFT. Where did the other $400 come from? Oh when you make false allegations, a tangled web you weave.

It seems slave misunderstood. We had 2 dates. The rate is $500 per date not including dinner (which I was kind enough to let it go). I said I got a total of $400 for the 2 dates plus you spent $200 on dinner. So, giving you credit for the dinner you owe me $400, my apologies

Francisca, post #65: Dick Doc, as long as you troll eccie, the fine ladies of this comunity will never let anyone forget, or go uninformed of your dangerous MO. I will assume form the female members posting here you refer to yourself, Majesty and Luxie. Majesty and Luxie both of whom I have never met. So we are back to you and your trolling.

No, I am referring to all providers you might contact.

Here is an interesting thread: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1797648

Post #11 in that thread: Congratulations Doc!!! I am glad you have found a place on this board where your Bs.As. is welcomed. I truly hope you do take the time to learn, maybe you will last a little longer here than you did in San Antnio, although, it doesn't take long for your reputation to catch up. Also glad you realize you have a lot to learn, and hope that one of those lessons is that ladies do not appreciate when a hobbyist ignores her posted rates and takes it upon himself to decide how much her time is worth. Anyway, congrats and good luck to you and all the west tx comunity. I am sure I can speak for most in the San Antonio area.... Better you guys than us!

Very interesting, I ignore your rates but you saw me twice but I ignore your rates? Sure it happened. That’s why you saw me twice right? Also note, no mention of BBFS BS!!

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=119 explains why I saw you twice.

Francisca, post #19: Jessica, My last public post regarding Doc was 4 days ago.
Well what have we here?

me talking to Jessica....

My goal was to have him removed as a moderator. Goal was accomplished. Honestly, I was done. Really your done? It’s a year later and your still at it!!!

He is now contacting members and spreading rumors that I was treated for an STD.....Actually, you were contacting members telling them I gave you an STD. Keep it straight I only responded.

slave has a pm sent by you saying I had an std. do you really want me to call her here and remind you?

At least I have the balls to speak publicly. And everything I have said have been facts that I was able to back up. Really? How do you back up what you were paid or as you claim, not paid? Why would you see someone a second time if you were shorted??? You never answered that question a year ago because the truth is you would NOT but you did therefore, your version of the facts does not hold up when the light of truth and intellectual honesty are shined on your claim.

I did answer https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=119
It was you that never came back on Thursday 8/18/2016

[the following post was a reply to another lady that was defending Doc

Again, I had let this go several days ago, It was Doc that has now continued and posted....Also, I know your feelings towards hobbyists that request bareback; unless you make exceptions for those that are "respectful" That’s a very, very interesting statement MF. So you admit you “make exceptions for those that are respectful.”

NO Doc, this post was ME asking JESSICA if SHE made exceptions.... curious, Doc, have you had 3 too may?.

Doc was also respectful with me in his initial contact..... Doesn't change the fact that he is a danger to the ladies in this hobby.

On a last note, MF started all this the FIRST time 3 months after it allegedly happened. I’m asking the ladies to think about that a moment. If some member “shorted” you, would you wait 3 months to say “Hey, member X shorted me? Of course you wouldn’t,

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=119 also explained in this post

Gentlemen, I HIGHLY suggest you also stay away from this member. You can see from her posts what a threat she is to this community.

Yeap, I am a danger to any hobbyist that mistreats providers. Always have been and always will be. I have been an advocate for providers for 17 yrs.... plenty of proof and members that can vouch for that

I would go on further about the danger posed by MF

[B]Say whatever your lil old heart desires, I will always respond. [/B]

but you gentlemen are sharp enough to form your own conclusions from her posting in this thread and all the other various threads about this same subject. Now, I am done with this troll nonsense!!!! Scotty, beam me up!
We agree Dik Doc, they are sharp enough to draw their own conclusions..... read the opinions others have of you!

Of course you are done, you were done a looooong time ago!

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:08 AM   #153
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
And i thought eccie was about fucking hot chicks and wrighting about our adventures... guess not.. its becoming a soap opera.
Yes, it is about the above, it is also about paying these hot chicks for their time, it is about respecting them when they say no, it's about not threatening, not starting nasty rumors when you get mad, it is about protecting and defending those that are mistreated, it's about enjoying having fun and making money.

Also, if you don't like this thread, I for one am not asking for your opinion nor making you read these posts. I am a member here, and I as a member can post wherever I want and whatever I want within the rules.
There is a little button at the bottom called ignore. Use it or shut up.

Besos,
Francisca
Old 07-03-2017, 01:41 AM   #154
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Hypocritical dont you think... you get mad at doc for doing it now your allowed. Plus luv have respect for those who are actually from here who actually hobby here who are part of the board here have been on eccie as long as you have... Talk to your friend majesty she can tell you all about me..we have become friends in all this actually really like her spunk btw... your attacking the wrong guy. Im one who defends this board defends the ladies and has a great reputation with every provider i have met in south texas and more so mcallen..

Majesty said be nice so i will.

Least you got one part right what eccie is about. I reminded majesty of that as well.

Go alert doc in SA since thats where this all happened is all im saying nothing more..

And btw dont tell me ever to shut up ive earned the right to speak my mind. Especially in my home board...
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:49 AM   #155
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Where did he short you... SA or Cc. Because if it was CC i can undeestand what your doing... if it was SA well you have a board to write him up on...dont you?
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:04 AM   #156
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Mokoa.. as the originator of this thread may I please ask for it to be closed..

Thank you.
silvester91999 is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:13 AM   #157
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvester91999 View Post

Thank you.
Boooooo!!!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:26 AM   #158
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Please,,, somebody,,, before this thread is terminated...

I will pay ANYONE $50 if they can please look over DH's entire diatribe and tell me how many times he wrote the word "TROLL"...

Thank you...

(PS - still don't have a dog in this fight)
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:40 AM   #159
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Thank you.
Really? You started this diatribe and now you are tapping out?

But seriously...

We have a saying in the Staff forums...

You post it, you own it.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:43 AM   #160
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
Hypocritical dont you think... you get mad at doc for doing it now your allowed. Plus luv have respect for those who are actually from here who actually hobby here who are part of the board here have been on eccie as long as you have... Talk to your friend majesty she can tell you all about me..we have become friends in all this actually really like her spunk btw... your attacking the wrong guy. Im one who defends this board defends the ladies and has a great reputation with every provider i have met in south texas and more so mcallen..

Majesty said be nice so i will.

Least you got one part right what eccie is about. I reminded majesty of that as well.

Go alert doc in SA since thats where this all happened is all im saying nothing more..

And btw dont tell me ever to shut up ive earned the right to speak my mind. Especially in my home board...
I do not know Majesty, She brought this thread to my attention and I gave my In put.

You have no idea where I hobby. I have been to CC and The Valley many times, for many years, just because I don't post an add here does not mean I don't hobby here.

You probably are a nice man and a wonderful hobbyists. That is besides the point. I have disagreed with my regulars on the board. If I don't like what you say, I will speak my mind.

As far as Doc, I don't care if he shorted me in China. The point is that he is a danger in many ways to our community as a whole. Bbfs is nothing compared to what he has done. If he hobbies in south Texas, and I am aware that he could be a potential danger to the ladies in south Texas, I will post here and alert them and anyone else that may be reading this. If you don't agree, or you don't like it, I am ok with your opinion, but please stop saying that it's about having bbfs, it is about a lot more! Bbfs happens everyday, with many in this hobby. I am fully aware of that.

I do apologize for telling you to shut up, that was rude.
Please do not tell me where I should or should not post. I have the right to post in any city I desire regardless of your feelings. I am informing the community in south Texas of my experience with Doc. A dangerous hobbyist that sees ladies in south Texas. You made it clear several times you did not agree with this thread, I can respect that. I don't understand why you don't just ignore it.

Saying that this is drama, bs etc.... ticks me off. Many ladies have been affected by this man in several cities, not just SA. When you disregard what is being said, I find that offensive.

Why can't you understand that he is a danger in any city he hobbies in? I know for a fact he caused harm to a lady here in south Texas last year. She was afraid to speak up until she read that many ladies in Texas had problems with him and she joined in, sent her emails, texts, to admins and helped to have him removed as a mod.

I am a loud mouth. I do have a short temper, also get over things just as quickly, but I am not a drama queen, and I have never started any conflict without reason. 99.9% of the time, it has been protecting other ladies.

Again, I do apologize for being rude to you. I only ask you step back, think, and give me the benefit of the doubt, if only because of my experience and reputation in this hobby.

Besos,
Francisca
Old 07-03-2017, 02:45 AM   #161
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

No problem with me.. keep it open..
Old 07-03-2017, 02:56 AM   #162
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Quote:
No problem with me.. keep it open..

Yeah... Seriously Bro....

This is great entertainment...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:07 AM   #163
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
please look over DH's entire diatribe and tell me how many times he wrote the word "TROLL"...

Thank you...
Holy fuck!
Page 4 = five times
Page 9 = thirty five times.
-Post 133 = twenty one
-Post 134 = eleven
-Post 135 = three
Page 10 = three times.

So fourty-three total..

Is that 50. Or 150..

What was I thinking when I asked to close thread!
Old 07-03-2017, 03:18 AM   #164
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I started hobbying to get away from all the bullshit, to the providers: if he is such a hassle then just don't see him and your problems are solved.
To my fellow hobbyist: who gives a fuck? Really? Doc isn't coming into your home and fucking you, if you really have an issue with him then just don't see the girls that he sees. That last suggestion may leave you with limited options but there are at least two providers that you know you can visit.
Now before any one says anything: No I don't have a dog in this fight, Doc and I have no issues with each other but on that same token I have never met him and do not know if any of the ladies claims are accurate or total crap, just tired of the drama, grow up and stop acting like a bunch of children.
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:03 AM   #165
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that 50. Or 150..

What was I thinking when I asked to close thread!
HAAAAAAAAaaaaaa !!!

Fifty...

One fifty comes with higher expectations...

😆😆😆

Regardless,,, GREAT job suffering through "that" job...
SCRAP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women