Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2014, 10:21 AM   #166
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
As far as reparations go, as mentioned a few posts ago, I wouldn't have a set number. That would take time and research.

Handing black people, say, a million dollar check isn't the answer, because they'll just blow the money on stupid shit and a year later most will be right back in the same predicament. (pardon me, but JD has some suspicions about your blackness which this sorta comment calls into question ) A good start to 'reparations' would be:

Eduction. This should actually be #1, actually, because black people need to change their culture, and it starts with being more aware. Educational programs for all levels, including adults who dropped out, new drop-outs, and those who graduated but need further education for better hiring opportunities. Smarter people know how to handle their finances better and live better in general. This also includes job and skills training.
Job skills would be very important, but it needs to be coupled with border control and employer sanctions. What good does it do to train black folks to builds houses, including the plumbing, electrical, framing, concrete, finish out, etc, when some asshole employer will hire Mexicans to do it for less? The Mexican (now, I admit the guys doing the work are hard working - that just isn't the whole picture) will bring his family, half the time they are on the dole, and they don't pay enough in taxes to carry their weight, and they take jobs black folks could do.

Fuck, maybe the rioting black people have a point!! If they had a decent job they would have money and be too worn out to riot. Every construction project I've ever seen has a bunch of fat white guys telling the Mexicans what to do, and the racist mother fuckers never hire many black guys. Until every American born motherfucker on the dole has a job, America don't need more broke, low skilled immigrants. It is total fucking stupidity, fully facilitated by the mother fuckers in charge.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:26 AM   #167
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I agree. No offense to legitimate Mexicans and other documented foreigners, but gate jumpers working for $3.00 an hour do mess things up. Granted, they work hard, but it's for different reasons in relation to blacks. Illegal immigrants don't pay a lick in taxes, but in some instances get benefits simply being on American soil. A black person making minimum wage is paying federal taxes, FICA, state taxes (if not from a particular state), and anything else in between. And that's before paying bills and whatnot. Minimum wage is cool for a teenager with a summer job, but family supporting adults need more.

These employers who hire illegals need to be deal with, too. That said, in their defense, they do it because it cost so much to pay people more than minimum wage. If you have a local business with 15 adults working for you, whom all need above minimum wage salaries, it could be difficult.

To make a long story short(er), this all circles back to the glamorized celebrity culture that we (young adults and teeny boppers) worship. We're paying clowns like Justin Bieber $50M a year to be a lawbreaking annoyance (he's Canadian, btw, making American $$). For what? Kids see that and think it's cool to a no-talent, underage drinking rebel who puts out mediocre music while wearing guy liner and lip gloss. $50 million, and he's blowing it on Ferrari's that he has no business driving...and that's when he's not paying lawyers and court fees. The entertainment industry has to be eliminated. I know, tall order, and ridiculously unlikely. But I've al least identified it as a major cause in the downfall of the American culture. Entertainment industry and the political culture are the two biggest clogs in the progress of this country and its people.

It starts with politics, I think. They make the laws and loopholes that allow for abuse of the system.

There are parallels in our thought processes.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:43 PM   #168
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I agree. No offense to legitimate Mexicans and other documented foreigners, but gate jumpers working for $3.00 an hour do mess things up. Granted, they work hard, but it's for different reasons in relation to blacks. Illegal immigrants don't pay a lick in taxes, but in some instances get benefits simply being on American soil. A black person making minimum wage is paying federal taxes, FICA, state taxes (if not from a particular state), and anything else in between. And that's before paying bills and whatnot. Minimum wage is cool for a teenager with a summer job, but family supporting adults need more.

These employers who hire illegals need to be deal with, too. That said, in their defense, they do it because it cost so much to pay people more than minimum wage. If you have a local business with 15 adults working for you, whom all need above minimum wage salaries, it could be difficult.

To make a long story short(er), this all circles back to the glamorized celebrity culture that we (young adults and teeny boppers) worship. We're paying clowns like Justin Bieber $50M a year to be a lawbreaking annoyance (he's Canadian, btw, making American $$). For what? Kids see that and think it's cool to a no-talent, underage drinking rebel who puts out mediocre music while wearing guy liner and lip gloss. $50 million, and he's blowing it on Ferrari's that he has no business driving...and that's when he's not paying lawyers and court fees. The entertainment industry has to be eliminated. I know, tall order, and ridiculously unlikely. But I've al least identified it as a major cause in the downfall of the American culture. Entertainment industry and the political culture are the two biggest clogs in the progress of this country and its people.

It starts with politics, I think. They make the laws and loopholes that allow for abuse of the system.

There are parallels in our thought processes.
Damn, 'Creed, you're starting to sound like an old white Libertarian.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:43 PM   #169
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
As far as reparations go, as mentioned a few posts ago, I wouldn't have a set number. That would take time and research.

Off the top, I would be happy with a GENUINE effort by the government to eliminate poverty in America. Not just for blacks, but for everybody. You can't make everyone independently wealthy, but every person living on this planet has 3 basic needs: food, clothing, and shelter. So, on that note, an honest effort to fix these needs would be an excellent start.

Handing black people, say, a million dollar check isn't the answer, because they'll just blow the money on stupid shit and a year later most will be right back in the same predicament. A good start to 'reparations' would be:

Low cost housing. This is not to be confused with cheaply constructed housing. Give everyone adequate living conditions, clean, running water, heating and air. Lord knows the poor struggle mightily in the winter time. Keeping food on the table, along with rising bills and broken homes (with rigged heating, boarded up windows, etc). it's rough.

Food. I don't know what's the stigma about food stamps. Shit, i wish I could get them. I don't know why people abuse this system. It's basically free money, designed to be spent ONLY on food items. There's always a need for food. I don't know. Too many idiots abuse it.

Clothing. In the ghetto, many kids of the same size have to share clothes. This is a real self-esteem killer and psyche destroyer. Kids with low self esteem grow up to be adults with low self esteem.

Eduction. This should actually be #1, actually, because black people need to change their culture, and it starts with being more aware. Educational programs for all levels, including adults who dropped out, new drop-outs, and those who graduated but need further education for better hiring opportunities. Smarter people know how to handle their finances better and live better in general. This also includes job and skills training.

Affordable medicine. Too many black people go too long without checkups, many times for fixable conditions that escalate into something worse. In all honesty, many can't afford to go, which many times means taking off work from their already low paying jobs. Simple conditions like high blood pressure (from continuously stressful lives) just escalate and lead to greater medical issues and shorter lives. It's a vicious cycle.

Taking care of these needs would be a great start.
I, for one, will never see a million dollars in my lifetime in my bank account. I will be pretty pissed if I hear that Denzel Washington got a check for a million dollars from me and a bunch of other white people who never had anything to do with slavery just because he was black. Or if Obama got half a million dollars for his black African father.

Your problem, besides being a faux black man, is that you have not done the research or number crunching. In a civil action the court besides finding fault has to find the degree of fault. If you have three defendants they may have differing levels of fault. Lets look at our pool of candidates;

Only black Americans qualify for reparations, if;
-they can prove that their ancestors were in fact slaves in the United States. This is an important distinction because any slaves from the Confederate states will have to have their own civil action against the CSA.
They will have to prove that their ancesters were slaves between 1781 and 1865. Prior to 1781 there was no United States and your problem is with England, France, or Spain.
They would have to prove that they have recieved no indemnity up to this point. If they recieved their 40 acres and a mule in 1866 (by order of General Sherman) then they don't qualify. In fact we can use that as a baseline, how much is a mule and 40 acres worth in 2014 dollars.
An indemnity would include prefered treatment of either you or your ancestors for education, jobs, or assistance based on race.
As for what qualifies as an American black person you're going to have to be specific. Do they have to be at least 50%, 25%, 12.5%, or 6.25% black to qualify?
Of course we can means test any reparation to exclude Oprah, Barack, Michelle, Denzel, the Rock, or Octavia Spencer.

I imagine your reparation qualifed population would grow very small, very fast.

Of course your suggestions is nothing but the worst kind of racism. Giving people stuff based solely on race. Think of taking stuff from people based solely on race which is what you are suggesting as well. Would you pass over a poor, white person for free house (well, we know you would) to give it to someone black who may not be working as hard, or is not as poor just because they were black.

It's like the great English highwayman Dennis Moore said, "this income redistribution is more difficult than I thought." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLkhx0eqK5w
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #170
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I'm sick of it.

Except for Eccie Political Forum....

I've never seen so many stupid people in my life.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:26 PM   #171
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

What about at the reformatory?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:06 PM   #172
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I, for one, will never see a million dollars in my lifetime in my bank account. I will be pretty pissed if I hear that Denzel Washington got a check for a million dollars from me and a bunch of other white people who never had anything to do with slavery just because he was black. Or if Obama got half a million dollars for his black African father.

Your problem, besides being a faux black man, is that you have not done the research or number crunching. In a civil action the court besides finding fault has to find the degree of fault. If you have three defendants they may have differing levels of fault. Lets look at our pool of candidates;

-they can prove that their ancestors were in fact slaves in the United States. This is an important distinction because any slaves from the Confederate states will have to have their own civil action against the CSA.
They will have to prove that their ancesters were slaves between 1781 and 1865. Prior to 1781 there was no United States and your problem is with England, France, or Spain.
They would have to prove that they have recieved no indemnity up to this point. If they recieved their 40 acres and a mule in 1866 (by order of General Sherman) then they don't qualify. In fact we can use that as a baseline, how much is a mule and 40 acres worth in 2014 dollars.
An indemnity would include prefered treatment of either you or your ancestors for education, jobs, or assistance based on race.
As for what qualifies as an American black person you're going to have to be specific. Do they have to be at least 50%, 25%, 12.5%, or 6.25% black to qualify?
Of course we can means test any reparation to exclude Oprah, Barack, Michelle, Denzel, the Rock, or Octavia Spencer.

Of course your suggestions is nothing but the worst kind of racism. Giving people stuff based solely on race. Think of taking stuff from people based solely on race which is what you are suggesting as well. Would you pass over a poor, white person for free house (well, we know you would) to give it to someone black who may not be working as hard, or is not as poor just because they were black.

It's like the great English highwayman Dennis Moore said, "this income redistribution is more difficult than I thought." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLkhx0eqK5w
Cracker idiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:10 PM   #173
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

You make a lot of good points but the blacks are gonna keep whining about it forever whilst they take in as much if not more from all the other government programs they abuse, such as welfare, affirmative action, subsidized housing, diversity programs, AFDC, Medicaid, temporary assistance for needy families, food stamps, Head Start, free lunches at school,supplements for child care, Obamaphones, SNAP, college education assistance, minority scholarships, CHIP - need I go on?
Fucking give them a million apiece, and they get no more fucking government assistance, and they stop all the fucking rioting and shit. The US government prints the shit anyway!!
Old 08-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #174
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

My hero.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:55 PM   #175
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Sounds like they already got their 40 acres and a mule equivalency.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:16 AM   #176
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Sounds like they already got their 40 acres and a mule equivalency.
Yeah, blacks living in the South JUUUST went down there over the last 50 years, and have ZERO ties to slavery. [exaggerated eye roll

I'm trying to ignore your posts because, well, they're just so fucking ridiculous that, it takes soooo much energy to respond to them. The annoyance factor of what your saying is unreasonably high. :annoyed:
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:29 AM   #177
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

How many blacks living in the South today came from Haiti? Ghana? Nigeria? Somalia? Niger? or their parents, grandparents, or great grand parents? Do they get reparations? Remember, Obama doesn't qualifiy. Suppose someone's ggggrandparents were free before the Civil War? Do they get reparations?

Then again, if this were to really occur wouldn't black people have to stand in line behind the native Americans while we try to figure who sold their land, who got tricked out of their land, and who got their land stolen. Then again, the Japanese may have a stronger case for reparations as many of them are still alive from World War II.
Old 08-20-2014, 05:05 AM   #178
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Is there where Brown was filmed robbing?

Reparations?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:12 AM   #179
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I'm trying to ignore your posts because, well, they're just so fucking ridiculous that, it takes soooo much energy to respond to them. The annoyance factor of what your saying is unreasonably high. :annoyed:
Informative post, Rambro!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #180
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
My hero.
Gee, I thought you hated me and everything I stand for...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women